PDA

View Full Version : "MAV" channel Flat track racing......

Dirtcrasher
07-08-2009, 06:17 PM
There is a kid down the road from me, he is apparently very fast on a dirtbike flat track/450F 10K built motor.

I got to ride his 250F and OMG, what power that thing had. Thats what made me want to build a 250F ATC :naughty:

He qualified for the Nationals in Ohio and just went down there and got 3rd place which he "claims" is 50K and he says I'll see him with a huge check on MAV TV tomorrow at 8PM. Not sure what your network is, but check him out, his name is Kyle O'Connor.

Sad thing is, now the 17yo kid smokes butts and is always looking for pot. Mom and dad spoiled him rotten and I think it's gonna catch up with him..... He's also a bit of a fibber but I forgive him :D

He told me last weekend that he could win 100K, I said " are you F'N crazy? I'd be jogging, lifting weights and training like a MO FO!!" He really does seem to have natural talent..... I tried explaining to him he had an opportunity very few could ever have and if he worked hard for a few seasons, he could be set for life.....................................

Anyhoot, check him out if you get a chance. MAV TV, AMA 2009 series, tomorrow 8PM on VERIZON (or whatever you have...)

DC