PDA

View Full Version : heres the deal

SYKO
07-29-2009, 09:58 PM
I havnt been on.... plain and simple my life is in shambles right now

I lost my job back in early june... well no big deal... well guess what... I still dont have a steady job

second I got shafted by a company that hired me and had me get all ready to start only to resend my app and no job

third threw a costly mistake I screwed up my bank account loosing all my money and adding on nearly 500 dollars in over charges effectivly loosing all the money I had set aside for shipping for everyones stuff... thats right I lost everyones money.

fourth nearly all my utilities got cut off I only managed to keep my cell phone on for a bit to keep up with emails from potential job offers

Im not asking ANYONE for their pitty becouse I dont need it, I dont even care if you dont want to understand, there is nothing worse then the Sh1t im dealing with allready so if you got a problem oh well you got a problem.

AS soon as I get on my feet again I will get EVERYONE handled...

Alan... out.

ps... anyone near Tyler TX?

harryredtrike
07-29-2009, 10:02 PM
sorry to hear that syko,it can only get better now,cant go any lower.

hancadam
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Keep your chin up. Sounds like life has happened to you.

atctim
07-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Alan,

You are a strong dude - and I am sure things will eventually Turn for the better. Hang in there buddy - I am rooting for you Pal!

Thorpe
07-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Best of luck Syko... When life throws you lemons, squeeze them in your enemies eyes!

ATC-Eric
07-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Sucks Alan, but you'll bounce back!

Good luck mang.

Tri-Z 250
07-30-2009, 12:09 AM
My boss keeps cutting our pay % at a time. I'm down 20%...Not bad, but when you consider my wife and I work for the same employer thats 40% down. Twins 11 months ago and I haven't slept 8hrs since their birth. I got my final Intensive Care bill for the boy yesterday $4000 and thats after insurance. I do feel lucky to be working on my 4th job in 6yrs pay scales ranging from 16k to 29k minus a few %....Look just simple down your life...brown bag it, shop as needed(cuts down on waste) plus you can get the meat thats marked down due to time/freashness. If chicken is buy one get one free...get frezer bags..Italian dressing(what evers cheap) for marinade...if theres just you freeze two in one bag 1 for dinner 1 for lunch next day. Pull them out soak in the sink in warm water 29mins your grillin. Generally in the summer veggies are best and cheapest at your local farmers market....If you talk to them about hard times they may give you extra. Believe it or not Food coupons help...on line, store flyers ect. Sure it's not your favorite Shampoo...but it comes with free conditioner at half the price(part of saving is generic and off brands). Stop buying bottle water for every day drinking(get a britta system or suffer with tap)/eliminate pop it's no good for you anyway...cut down on chips and brand name cereals helps too. Food is a big part of the budgit that can be curved down wisely the big thing no going out for fast food at lunch...$5.00 x 5days $25right, thats 1 loafs of bread 1lb turkey 1/2lb swiss, mayo/mustard, 1 bags of Lays+ wax paper to rap and brown bags some pudding packs and a box of granolla bars you've just spent 10bucks...but saved 15. Healthy too:w00t: Goog Luck hope everything shakes out for ya soon.

UlsterATCFan
07-30-2009, 01:51 AM
Sometimes life can be a complete trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro. Some advice in the words of Winston Churchill, 'When you're going through hell, keep going'! Things are never as bad as they first seem mate, keep going and they will improve

TrailerRider
07-30-2009, 02:46 AM
Alan, that sucks so much ass. I am truely sorry to hear that. I can say I have been down that road a few times. And your right there is not much else worse than that. But it will get better. There is the perfect job in waiting for you now. Just got to keep pounding the pavment (as my grand mother used to say). Hell when I was out of work I even tryed to get a job at a tire changing company and I couldn't get there either. It used to piss me off so much. I swear there was times I was ready to go postal. Dude, one thing to keep in mind is public assistance. When I hit bottom and couldnt pay my bills and such I finally said to myself.. "Rich, you paid into the system for long enough to see those useless son of a b!tches doing nothing and collecting our taxes..". I went down and applied for aid. It sucked ass. I will not lie. But it got me and my family throught the hard times. There is programs local like churches and things (salvation army, i think) of that nature that will help you pay your light bill etc.. I used every resource we could find to make ends meet. Man I don't give a chit what people on here or anywhere else think of me and how we handled business. Remeber you paid into that sh!t. Use it! If you need to talk or vent, you know my number.

Later bud.

Macs
07-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Tyler is a few hours away from me. i have family from near there and go visit every few months. Let me know what you need.

ditchmud
07-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Chin up and hang in there!

Dirtcrasher
07-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Thats the thing, good stuff goes bad real fast with no warning.....

Whether it's your job, your health or a relationship. Count on change because it always comes, it's usually for the worse and it's mostly unexpected :(

I hope things turn the corner for you soon, it's not easy these days :beer

Erics350x
07-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Sorry the hear that things haven't improved for you YET. Let me know if there's anyway i can help you out.

fabiodriven
07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Thats the thing, good stuff goes bad real fast with no warning.....

Whether it's your job, your health or a relationship. Count on change because it always comes, it's usually for the worse and it's mostly unexpected :(

I hope things turn the corner for you soon, it's not easy these days :beer

Here here!:beer

I won't get into too many details but I will say that my girl dumped me and I had a long chat with the .357 that day... This week I meet a smoking hot 20 year old who really seems to be into me (Not sure why). Not to mention I spent 4 days last week at Hampton beach mingling with a bunch of other strange broads. Things can and will get better. Life can be a real biatch sometimes, but it can't stay that way forever.

Good luck, man.

night4creeper
08-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Alan... out.

ps... anyone near Tyler TX?

I'm about 1.5 to 2 hrs away at the most. what do you need?; I may be able to help out.. PM me if needed.

greythorn3
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
hope things get better!

TravEX
08-06-2009, 10:07 PM
I found this thread after I just sent ya a PM. I'll send ya $ for shipping my tank back if needed, just lemme know. Sorry you're going through a rough time.

phreakboy
08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
well this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread but I just though syko would appreciate this picture, this is someones car a motorcycle forum that I belong to.

http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/43631/2397341970104380912S600x600Q85.jpg

Triple B!
08-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Syko! I am really sorry that things seem to be in the shitter, but you have to be positive though. You seem like a strong dude, keep your head up!
If you need to talk, about whatever is bugging you just PM me or hit me up in chat! A little randomness always helps get ya in a better mood right? :Bounce

Hope things get better for you Alan!!! :beer

1985BigRed250ES
08-12-2009, 09:08 PM
I hope things get better for ya man, sometimes life throws curve balls at ya but you have to keep on keepin' on.

Macs
08-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I know things are rough but you need to atleast communicate with people that you parts and/ or money to. Alot of us are willing to work with you but when we here nothing for months and promises are unfullfilled 7 or 8 times then you will not get much symphathy. Communication does alot. No communication means i just got ripped off. Which looks to be the case.

Cody
08-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Life sucks man haha, yea it will get better. I lost my dad july 14th and my birthday is august 18th, I turn 18.

smokinwrench
08-13-2009, 10:51 AM
I think syko has lost everything to be ablwe to contact people. No phone service, internet, notta!