PDA

View Full Version : Poser...

Name Brand
08-01-2009, 08:29 AM
I am in the military and currently deployed.
To put it lightly, people that do this upset me greatly. Glad to see this one got busted!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=906340&page=1

ditchmud
08-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Boy that takes a lot of stupidity, and is against the law (impersonating an officer)! He should of got a beatdown and then thrown in the Klink!

ATC-Eric
08-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Wow, that would suck so bad to be in his shoes. How could you walk around like that?

joshco84
08-01-2009, 01:51 PM
its disgraceful that someone would do that. I am not in the service, but believe the men and women that are deserve utmost respect, and that is NOT giving you guys the respect that is needed. Hope he got his ass railed.

brapp
08-01-2009, 02:28 PM
that ticks me of fto no end. i know alot of fellow family and friend sin the military btu this takes balls , and alot of stupidity liek the one of my so calle dfriedns who was tellign girls at the bar a while back he wa sin the marines on leave to get a piece, i calle dhim out and havent talke dto him since. these duche bags get what comes to them.

250r'en +TCB
08-01-2009, 03:14 PM
In some countries they would hang you for that, why can't this country be like that? haha

MonroeMike
08-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Unfortunately, this happens quite often.

http://www.allmilitary.com/board/viewforum.php?id=308

fabiodriven
08-03-2009, 03:14 PM
That is unreal. I'm ex-army myself and I'monna be keeping my eyes open for clowns like this. What a total douche.

We used to have a staff sargeant (E6) in my unit whos class a uniform (dress uniform) had master sargeant (E8) rank, jump wings (airborne), and a whole bunch of campaign ribbons that he hadn't earned. I never saw him wearing them, but I guess he had gotten busted at a banquet prior to my meeting him. In the military we call them "PX Heroes". The PX is the "Post exchange" where you would go to buy supplies, both military and civilian. You can buy anything, whether you've earned it or not.

Lord Letto 20
08-03-2009, 03:54 PM
the guy must be trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro ed up in the Head or something, i kinda got a Law/Military past. i had a Great uncle serve in one of the world wars(WW2 i think) i have a cousin who is fighting overseas in Iraq or Afghanistan and i have a cousin who is a Retired RCMP officer, all from Labrador. i don't remember meeting my Great uncle(maybe met him when i was a baby) but i got to meet my 2 cousins when i went down for the come home year summer of 08. my cousin had to leave on the last day of the come home Year Events to go back overseas.

hinddee29
08-03-2009, 07:07 PM
It's almost as bad as all these ass's that walk around with dog tags handing out.
Guy wants to be a hero great!! Not the way to do it.
I think he could have a future in the military. They need ass's like him to search of
mines and EID's. Let him get his ass blown up instead.