PDA

View Full Version : Mik6, Trikeaholic, and other N.Y./ PA. TRIKE riders

MR ATC
07-28-2003, 02:45 PM
ok Mik6 and Trikeaholic know about a challange issued between myself and some golf cart guy's at .org that started last year after haspin. unfortunatly due to personall problems the race was indefinatly postponed and with my situation looked like it was not gonna happen...well my lawyers have been paid and I still have my 250R so it's (the race) back on. it's set for the end of Sept. begining of Oct.

so if you guys (Mik6 and holic) are still interested in going down, get your trikes ready and make plans. and any other Trike rider's interested in embaresing some golf carts come on down.

skippy
07-28-2003, 04:10 PM
where you going to do this?

kimmer250r
07-28-2003, 04:20 PM
I hope you whoop them good bill!

NOS_350X
07-28-2003, 05:48 PM
hmmm i might be done with my project by then. Ill ship it out there and ride with you guys. lol i wish, i could really show you eastcosters how to really ride

(j/k) ;)

250SX
07-28-2003, 09:26 PM
this should be one for the books. :-D

Trikeaholic
07-28-2003, 09:27 PM
Of course, I would like to WATCH this humiliation. My riding skills are nothing to brag about. Heck, Ive gone thru 3 grab bars in the last couple of months! You shoulda seen at TF '03 when I accidentally aired the 85 T3 on the MX track, I almost wet myself!!!! :oops:

MR ATC
07-28-2003, 11:23 PM
where you going to do this?

it's some place in PA. not exactly sure just were yet

Wickedfinger
07-29-2003, 02:11 AM
... find out where its at and let me know ..... if its not too far from me, I'll come watch ya stomp some tail - if anything the surely non-stop, smart-as s comments coming from your mouth will be worth the trip just to hear.

TimSr
07-29-2003, 09:51 AM
What kind of racing?

MR ATC
07-29-2003, 09:58 AM
- if anything the surely non-stop, smart-as s comments coming from your mouth will be worth the trip just to hear.

trust me...when i have a trike in my hands i do all my talking with the throttle...just ask the haspin 02 vetrens.

TimSr. who really knows...it started out as a jump contest between speedbump and i... then all his minions jumped in and it became a woods race...then they posted a mx track and it became a mx race...now one rider says no mx, another says no woods, and another has already backed out...now they posted the challange at ex riders and somehow it became me against the entire golf cart comunity...lol they are even trying to get some local hot shot Pro to come. i think someone is worried.

i really don't care if its a track or woods and who shows up this is between speedbump and myself...to bad snoxter backed out

TimSr
07-29-2003, 10:20 AM
I was just curious. Its been my personal observation that those who talk most about how bad their machine is, and which will beat what, and what is the best, and where, dont seem to have the ability to operate their machine on anything tougher and a straight stretch of flat hard pack, and base all of their judgements accordingly, as though thats the only place REAL riders ride.

skippy
07-29-2003, 11:22 AM
ill bring a 250r atc and a trx.. and gladly join your side bill!!!

let me when and where! im there!

jenndnn3
07-29-2003, 11:24 AM
Here ya go....
The actual challenge.....page 7 midway down. Speedbump set it...
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9183&perpage=15&pagenumber=7

Alot of smack talkin bull
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9183
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9332
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9127

What started the last winter fight
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5320
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4142

the followup for recently
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9131

Read this plus the many others I have not linked Judge for your selfs....At the very least you can get to know us :D Yes we are a tad bit free with our speech on .Org, but that comes with the territory of having a fight club....I understand that I am one of the "jerks" on .org, but there truley are many cool people on there, dont judge them with us......there ARE other forums beside the fight club.....I would kill to go to this, but alas I cannot....as begged at .org we want picts.....

MR ATC
07-29-2003, 11:39 AM
jenndnn3 the actuall challenge was last year i posted a pic and speed called it fake. he then posted some pics and invited me down when i told him it was nothing special. the challange you see now is just a newer version...it went from a jump contest to a MX race

jenndnn3
07-29-2003, 11:46 AM
My bad then...Its hard to keep up with the fights anymore.... :shock: :D

SpeedBump
07-29-2003, 07:18 PM
jenndnn3 the actuall challenge was last year i posted a pic and speed called it fake. he then posted some pics and invited me down when i told him it was nothing special. the challange you see now is just a newer version...it went from a jump contest to a MX race

Hey, I have bashed you many times, but you are WAY wrong here. I have NEVER called a picture of you doing ANYTHING fake or otherwise. Go back and research it a bit better. It wasn't me. If anything, I may have said it WASN't IMPRESSIVE, but that would be the extent of it. Get the story straight, please. :D

crazyorigin
07-29-2003, 07:32 PM
I was just curious. Its been my personal observation that those who talk most about how bad their machine is, and which will beat what, and what is the best, and where, dont seem to have the ability to operate their machine on anything tougher and a straight stretch of flat hard pack, and base all of their judgements accordingly, as though thats the only place REAL riders ride.

(Claps) awesome words, and very true, well spoken. No one should ever think they are better than they truly are or they will either be made to look like an idiot, or get hurt trying to ride like someone their not.

MR ATC
07-29-2003, 08:49 PM
[quote="MR ATC"]

Hey, I have bashed you many times, but you are WAY wrong here. I have NEVER called a picture of you doing ANYTHING fake or otherwise. Go back and research it a bit better. It wasn't me. If anything, I may have said it WASN't IMPRESSIVE, but that would be the extent of it. Get the story straight, please. :D

if i'm wrong then i stand corrected it was so long ago i don't know the exact details, but it did involve jumping and a quad vs. a trike. i do know i stated as a rebutal to a comment that was made in referance to my 360X and 400X and there suspension to there abilities. after that it exploded.

i also know that i have had similar "discussions" with certain members here with similar regards to 3 vs. 4 ability and i showed (at haspin 02) that what i said i could back up.

YTZ250#1
07-29-2003, 11:03 PM
well guys I like the idea of the jump contest.I would be intrested in competeing on trike and quad.let me know when and where.I'll even run
mx or woods sounds like fun too.

MR ATC
08-25-2003, 12:16 PM
well it's off speedbump and exhileration got hurt. maybe we can get together at TF 04

YTZ250#1
08-25-2003, 09:19 PM
Trike fest 04 here I come.

YAMAHA_Jim
08-26-2003, 09:49 PM
I'll have to install a mirror on my blaster to watch the race. :D
see ya at TF04.

MR ATC
08-26-2003, 10:01 PM
I'll have to install a mirror on my blaster to watch the race. :D
see ya at TF04.

thats acurate...because we'll be lapping you. ;)

YAMAHA_Jim
08-29-2003, 09:08 PM
I aint skeeered :twisted: :twisted:

After you lap me on the mx track,We can go play Try to Follow the Blaster in the woods :)

MR ATC
08-30-2003, 03:07 PM
We can go play Try to Follow the Blaster in the woods :)

as it goes off the trail and tumbles down the hill :rolleyes: no thanks :D

YAMAHA_Jim
09-01-2003, 12:25 AM
I love going off the trails and down hills but rarely ever do I tumble.I flipped/crashed 1 time at TF03 ,I think Trikeaholic and Dynofox were the only guys who saw it. I might have done 1 or 2 stepoffs to avoid flipping but I dont consider that a tumble.