PDA

View Full Version : Boardshorts....

Banage
08-04-2009, 04:26 PM
To wear boxers under them, or not to wear boxers under them that is the question

The Goat
08-04-2009, 05:10 PM
If we're talking about the same shorts, I always cut the lining out and freeball... that material always seemed abrasive as hell on the junk.

RedRider_AK
08-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Most of the boardshorts I see nowadays don't have that netting crap, that stuff captures sand like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

I think he means when walking around town in them.

If you don't wear boxers, they can get kind of abrasive after a while, and I'm not sure I want synthetic material that close to my junk for that long of a time, especially if it's hot out.

I always wear boxers underneath. Just sayin.

Banage
08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
I was actually talking swimming. I just got a pair of fox racing boardshorts and there was no net lining. My woman says hey just freeball and hope nobody looks up the legs and no diving :-)

Somehow I knew of the less than 10 people to respond to this post, Goat would be one. You know you spent too much time on 3ww when you can predict who will reply to your posts

chris200x
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM
:postwhore :naughty: :D

RedRider_AK
08-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Yeah I freeball all the time if we're talking swimming. Netting crap does nothing but abrade.

The Goat
08-04-2009, 06:46 PM
:postwhore :naughty: :D

16 hour shift at work... mr. 8k posts!

complaining about being miserable at work. it's freaking 90 degrees in a 3 piece suit mang...Just pounding diet pepsi and refusing to sweat

chris200x
08-04-2009, 07:05 PM
That wasn't directed towards you goat (although now I can see how it could)

He said he knew who would reply to his post. of coarse,, I had to add my $.o2 :naughty: cause everyone already knows I AM. :lol: and really dont care.. :banned:

...besides.. he made the same post in two diffrent threads? :lock: and is asking about shorts on a trike forum? :crazy: hmmm,,, :D

The Goat
08-04-2009, 07:09 PM
haha....nothing like a good freeball.

I might be doing it now...maybe...maybe not. MAYBE!!!!

Don't run on the beach if you do. Never again.

outtaline
08-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Guys I live in board shorts fishing for a livin and being on the water all the time in south florida. Freeballin is the way to go. You know unless you have a little winky and need a place to stuff when hangout at the pool.

Thorpe
08-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Commando....