PDA

View Full Version : Do People Know how to read Ads?

Lord Letto 20
08-05-2009, 06:33 PM
i just posted this Ad like maybe, not even 5 mins ago and i had someone reply saying that They will trade a 250r for a 350x. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=146933360&Guid=122ec8f1-0740-a20b-2657-51c7ffffe6cd . its called LEARN-TO-READ-BEFORE-REPLYING!

Macs
08-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Well you have been doing the same. People have been selling stuff for $$$ and you have offered them an Xbox worth a 1/4 of the amount.

maggiesboy
08-05-2009, 08:19 PM
It must be the Canadian exchange rate ... where video games are worth mega bucks and a running riding trike is worth pennies! :D

I am willing to trade your Xbox for a trike to be named at a later date. Trust me it works, look at baseball teams, they do it all the time :D

daniel_250r
08-06-2009, 12:44 AM
cash talks xbox's don't, i hate to break it to ya but 99% won't give up a trike for an xbox

corndawg
08-06-2009, 01:40 AM
honestly kid, ive been reading your stuff for a few. go cut some grass for $$ or get off your arse and make money some other way, sell the xbox put that $300 with whatever you might make and sombody might take you serious when you are making a CASH offer:lol:

Saul
08-06-2009, 08:53 AM
This is either a case of someone playing a fun little game of 'I'm the troll' or it's a case of serious 'mom and dad were siblings - I'm a retard inbred' - it's one or the other.

There is NO WAY anyone with a half of a brain could be posting like this. Making threads about offering 300 dollar xbox systems, car speakers and CRAP for quads and trikes worth a couple grand - THEN - come make a thread saying people need to LEARN HOW TO READ AD's?!

Seriously ... if this guy isn't a troll (which I'm 99% sure he is) then he has to be handicapped and let's pray he doesn't really get a 2-stroke ATV.

The Goat
08-06-2009, 04:30 PM
actually saul lets pray that he does....

A woman with two kids named "truth" and "justice" asked me if she should buy her kids a big quad the other day....

I just shook my head and hoped for natural selection.

Thorpe
08-06-2009, 06:46 PM
This is either a case of someone playing a fun little game of 'I'm the troll' or it's a case of serious 'mom and dad were siblings - I'm a retard inbred' - it's one or the other.

There is NO WAY anyone with a half of a brain could be posting like this. Making threads about offering 300 dollar xbox systems, car speakers and CRAP for quads and trikes worth a couple grand - THEN - come make a thread saying people need to LEARN HOW TO READ AD's?!

Seriously ... if this guy isn't a troll (which I'm 99% sure he is) then he has to be handicapped and let's pray he doesn't really get a 2-stroke ATV.

SNAP!!! HAHAHAHAHA Hey guys, I have an Xbox I will trade you for your pickup truck! But you gotta throw in 500 bucks to even the deal out! :lol: :lol: