PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

hondatrike0
08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
threewheeler world should put on a race series. how cool would it be to have a west coast and east coast series and at the end meet up some where and battle east vs west. or maybe like an old school grand national event. just a thought

techmaster330
08-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I think that would be a pretty good idea. I mean think about it, what better way for us to represent our three wheelers than by having a race series held by the greatest three wheeler website around. The whole east versus west would be a good way to spice things up and I think it would attract more of the less participating members (like me) to wanna race for their side of the states. I would really like to see something like this happen even if only to give it a try. Just my $.02.

TimSr
08-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Putting togther a national event is a nice goal, but its where you aspire to get to, and not where you can hope to start. You've got to build local events before you can build a national event, and Ive not seen much committment in even doing that with a few exceptions. Id be happy to advise and even help put togther a plan to help people build a local race group in their area if anyone is interested, but youre going to need 2 or 3 people who are fully committed, before you can even get started.

joshco84
08-06-2009, 09:32 PM
There is quite a few people around kansas/oklahoma that we could probably do a few races. I for one would like to do some mx stuff on my trikes.

Tri-Z 250
08-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Until I ran into this site I had no idea Ohio had racing for 3 wheelers. I remember being told by the same tracks they run today "you can ride that here". I'm happy guys like Tim Sr. have stuck it out for so long and became some what orginized. The steady flow of groups that race? To me it seems the OTC can bring in folks from all over. It's never the same gate...and sometimes it's the same guys on different machines(from their collection) which is even cooler to me. This sport has a lot of interesting people in it just getting them out to run frist is the main issue. East West North South #1... My goal is to just compete. Get your .02 in the game and gate up this Laborday weekend at SmithRd. Bring that 200x(good racing amung the X's) a bag full of .02 and share in the fun....come in last I'll still pat you on the back like your BoB Hannah just for getting out there. If that doesn't motivate you then Penn State sucks! Ohio State RULES!....now you wanna race TM330?

Bryan Raffa
08-07-2009, 07:44 AM
I would love a East meets West MX!