PDA

View Full Version : old school

bakeban
07-29-2003, 12:59 AM
now i know that i am not the oldest one here and all, but i am feeling pretty old. i just reallized the other day that most of the stuff i did when i was younger is now called "old school". sheesh, that is when you know that you are old, its when when your youth is called "old school" :(
im only 23 :(

Howdy
07-29-2003, 10:30 AM
now i know that i am not the oldest one here and all, but i am feeling pretty old. i just reallized the other day that most of the stuff i did when i was younger is now called "old school". sheesh, that is when you know that you are old, its when when your youth is called "old school" :(
im only 23 :(

Wait until they consider you older than dirt. Then you really do feel old. lmao
Howdy

MR ATC
07-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Wait until they consider you older than dirt. Then you really do feel old. lmao
Howdy

i remember when Dirt first came out...

Wickedfinger
07-29-2003, 02:19 PM
..... I remember sitting next to the "big guy" when he first came up with the concept of dirt, then spread it all over the earth for us to ride on ..... man those were good times, good times.

olderthandirt
07-29-2003, 08:00 PM
:-D hey,thats me,the big guy,olderthandirt ;)
man, 23 aint old,wait till your kids are that age, thats old :shock:

bentwrench
07-29-2003, 09:58 PM
O.K. I've been holding off from asking 'cause somebody always gets my comments screwed-up. BUT since this is about OLD I have been watching my super, excellent, darn near profesional, and highly entertaining TRIKE FEST '03 CD (that part was for the Producer) and I only want to now one thing,,,,,,,,,,,Who the heck is the OLD guy on the big red? Oh yeah it looks like a nice trike. :-P :D :?:

TimSr
07-30-2003, 10:26 AM
LOL! If its the guy with no mud on him, that would be John Swinehart!

bentwrench
07-30-2003, 11:07 AM
Yeah, thats the one "Mr. Clean" I did see 1 pic where he had mud on his tires. Figured somebody pushed him in.!!

TimSr
07-30-2003, 12:44 PM
Actually he was cruising around in it all day. Juts didnt get any on him! His forks just kept peeling it off the front wheel.