PDA

View Full Version : Spider Help

Macs
08-10-2009, 09:58 PM
I need the best Nukem pesticide for my yard. I have tried everything and a neihbor kid showed me a trick. Put a led flashlight to your head and you will see sparkles. You walk up to the sparkles and there a huge spider sitting in the grass. There was probly 3000 sparkles in my yard just now. My whole street is over run with spiders and we have tried everything over the counter. What is the best spider, kill all, nukem, nothing survives but the grass pesticide out there???? hell, i can even do without the grass. I have a 4/2 and fixing to be born kid. Anybody that knows the cure for this please let me know.

outtaline
08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry to say but they don't make one. The reason pesticides work is bugs clean them selves or ingest the poison. spider don't clean them selves and they don't eat dead bugs so good luck the only things I have found that work are petroleum based cleaners fuels and solvents.

chris200x
08-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Napalm... :D

Dammit!
08-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Next time you see the sparkles, dowse the entire yard with soapy water. You can probably get one of those little contraptions you hook up to the hose that adds soap to the water for washing your car. Dish soap works the best.

The reason it works is that water beads right off insects but soapy water clings and gets into their little mouths and they basically drown/suffocate. Won't hurt the grass either. :D

Erics350x
08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
I need the best Nukem pesticide for my yard. I have tried everything and a neihbor kid showed me a trick. Put a led flashlight to your head and you will see sparkles. You walk up to the sparkles and there a huge spider sitting in the grass. There was probly 3000 sparkles in my yard just now. My whole street is over run with spiders and we have tried everything over the counter. What is the best spider, kill all, nukem, nothing survives but the grass pesticide out there???? hell, i can even do without the grass. I have a 4/2 and fixing to be born kid. Anybody that knows the cure for this please let me know.

Flashlights, sparkles, spiders, are you on something?????? Meth makes you she stuff like that if you stay up too long.

Macs
08-10-2009, 11:06 PM
mmmmmmm, the meth is great in texas!!!!! Just playin, i dont touch nothin that isnt natural. My 2 and 4 yo now want flash lites to go hunt spiders, now that is scary. What is bad is i spent a cool 1/4 mil on this house and the whole street is ate up in these booggers. I will try the soap method, it sounds logical but i dont see much good unless the neihbors do it also and they are all douches who think i am the crazy guy who loves three wheelers, that is until they need something fixed. Anyway, the guy across the street told me there is nothing out there. that the pesticides rub on the bugs bellies, that is why they die but spiders keep there bodies off the ground, so everything is uneffected.

rdlsz24
08-10-2009, 11:27 PM
You lost me with the led flashlight and sparkles....

Rob

FATTYFIVE
08-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Drop your mower deck to the ground and cut em'!

SCEADU
08-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Sparkleing eyes ...sounds like wolf spiders. They look like mini tarantulas. They aren't dangerous to humans.

corndawg
08-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Drop your mower deck to the ground and cut em'!

i was thinkin somthin similair to that...roll the lawn and smash the little chits??

Thorpe
08-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Windex bottle with gas in it?

300rman
08-11-2009, 11:27 PM
well, pesticides work for more reasons than the bugs cleaning themselves. think, wasp killer kills on contact......

they make a spider killing spray. we use it on our boat.

why the need to eradicate them? it will only last a day or two, and they will be back. and im willing to bet not one out there is poisonous.

unfortunately, all the good pesticides are gone, damn EPA. DDT is some good trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!

Jbird5363
08-13-2009, 12:42 AM
That sucks barry if you get a chance could you drop me a line i'm haveing hell getting the 250 going and now my 110 pooped out on me

Rm250RF900R
08-13-2009, 12:59 AM
Yeah i know wolfspiders eyes almost glow kinda like a cats eyes when you point a flashlight on them. Thats how I used to catch them when i was little.