PDA

View Full Version : Hells kitchen Fans???

Macs
08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
I have never liked reality shows but have really acquired a taste for it. I like watching the people crumble under pressure and i am a big fan of Robert. Everyone likes a fat guy with a sense of humor. Speaking of fat, has anyone seen " more to love " shows that comes on afterwards............. Whoever came up with that needs to be shot. all the girls do is cry because they are fat, they cry through every scene, every date, every interview......... If i was that guy i would be running for my life.

Sorry for the post, just killing time.

outtaline
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
The besting show ever is coming on tonight sword on dicovery swordfishing.

Macs
08-11-2009, 09:16 PM
already have that set on the DVR

Rm250RF900R
08-12-2009, 01:21 PM
How was that Sword show anyways? I only caught a glimpse of the beginning.

Dirtcrasher
08-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I love Hells Kitchen!! I watch the "F-Word" from time to time too.

Gordon is only about 38 and such a success, not too mention that he doesn't take any chit and insist on simple great food served quickly!!

I know that the advertisers are the ones fixing the restaurants, but Gordon really does seem to care and take PRIDE in his work which is something allot of people need to do themselves.............

code200k
08-13-2009, 12:19 AM
How was that Sword show anyways? I only caught a glimpse of the beginning.

deadliest catch is better..swords seemed like they were trying to be them to much

outtaline
08-13-2009, 08:55 AM
I am a fisherman by trade I don't care about a box of freakin crabs give me a 500lb fish or a big shark any day. If you don't believe me go to offthechartexcursions.com look at all the photo albums. If thats not enough pm me your email and I will blow up your pc with fish pics. The only reason I watch that damn crab show is the is nothing better on .