PDA

View Full Version : Any car dealers here???

Macs
08-17-2009, 07:06 PM
I am thinking it is about time to trade in my wifes 2006 expo for something newer. Heck she deserves it for putting up with me. Dontcha think?

Anyway, third row seating is a must and it needs to be able to tow a lightweight trailer with a three wheeler or two on it. Decent gas mileage wouldnt be bad either. Today i have looked at the Mazda CX-9 and the Ford Flex. But it doesnt seem like either has much as far as rebates. So who is giving the good deals right now? who has the best rebates, etc. I have always been a Ford man but i am willing to switch since my Nissan Altima has made a believer out of me. So what is your opinions?

code200k
08-17-2009, 11:51 PM
i heard from a freind of my dads thats jeep/dodge/whatever is doing double gov rebate and even on some used cars.i heard this do not know how true it is or not....

MTS
08-18-2009, 12:00 AM
You ever think Of an Older Chev Envoy, or suburban,? 06- or so, You can pick up a leaseback with under 60- thousand on it, Lots of seat's Tow anything a half ton can, and Really Not that bad on the fuel if you keep your foot out of it, Iv driven the flex too, Was impressed, Same with the new escape, But i don't think it would have the Seating you need, Just throwing it out there :beer , We don't quite have the rebate Deal up here You folks have now :beer