PDA

View Full Version : something unusual for you 200x guys... from my old neighbor

skippy
11-05-2002, 09:44 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871971953

just watch his shipping and handling prices..

ChrisD
11-06-2002, 12:16 AM
1) Did your neighbor sell their house? We're finally on the tour of houses.

2) What does your weekend look like? Maybe Tower City on Sunday or I can help with your TRX.

3) after 1 1/2 years, Ol' reliable 85R is alive and well. I actually rode in in Baltimore City, believe it or not. Yes, it was in the woods....

4) I saw you bid on the Paul Turner pipe. I wasn't going to compete, but when I didn't see you come back, I bought it for $90. I bought my other one for $275 chromed, so I thought that it was a good deal considering that it's for the woods bike anyway.

Email me to let me know what's up.

Kingsnake
11-06-2002, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I seen that and considered bidding on it, until I seen the shipping and handling! No way is that going to cost almost 20 bucks to ship!
I've bought from them before and had no problems. Actually I got my new plastic IMS tank from them. 8)
I was thinking about sending an email asking about cheaper shipping. I'm looking at it now and don't see it anymore, but I could swear that it originally said shipping was non-negotiable... maybe he edited it?

86waterpumper
11-06-2002, 11:51 AM
their shipping is VERY non negotiable. I bid on a maier number plate for my 250r and won it from them, they wanted 13 bucks to ship it OLOL.... and when I tried to argue with them about it, the guy was firm at first, and then finally said just don't buy it if you don't want it and I won't leave bad feedback. WTF he would rather not make the sale than the ship it for a reasonable price.

skippy
11-06-2002, 05:54 PM
hay chris d.. yeah the house sold.. and the people that bought it are cool.. this weekend in no good.. but thx for the offer.. my wife had her 2nd boy and the christening is this weekend.. but i still will need your help when you can.. i bod on a ton of stuff, and grab up some of it.. and if i dont, i bid again.. but sounds like you got a great deal! in ref to the the seller, i use to just go pick up the items from him.. he was fine with it until recently,. now of course he wants to ship everything for a buc..