PDA

View Full Version : It has come to my attention

SYKO
08-26-2009, 12:54 PM
That most of the people on this site are a bunch of lowly sh1t heads.

I all ready posted one time that I had personal problems that were causing a great effect on my life and that I would take care of everyone that I needed to take care of.

But no, you guys got to take it to another lever, let me tell you SOBS what I think, first off try to pay your bills eat and survive with NO MONEY secondly try to find enough money to contine to have insurance for a child that is sick EVERYDAY with a incurable desiese. Third be told your not eligable for ANY kind of govnt assisntance becoue you were self employed. Fourth apply for thousands (yes you heard right THOUSANDS) of job ACROSS the country and not get ANY response.

Now if this dosnt make you remotly depressed then I dont know what will, maybe it was inconsiderate... but I wasnt thinking about three wheelers when my lights phone and mortage payments come up or the fact that without insurance my daughter may not live a single day not in pain. So IM FOCKIN SORRY GET THE FOCK OVER IT.

ok and you want to call me out on stuff...... sure... fine...whatever... what about the countless members that owe me MONEY, PARTS AND SERVICES? HUH?? you dont know do you? thats right, becouse Im not a fockin wistle blower! sometimes Sh1t happens and I go with that, sometimes it isnt worth dealing with the hassle. Have I given up on those individuals....not quite, what goes around comes around is what I was raised on. Am I like that... NO honestly Im not, I want everyone happy and jumping for joy. But when you nearly loose evewrything you have and cant make any money to buy anything but ramen noodles and crackers to eat...im sorry Im not thinking about shipping anything out or doing any services, wich BTW cost time and gas wich the later cant be bought for free....

I dont want anyone to pay any thing else for shipping everything else I have that needs to go out WILL go out at the end of next week, dont ask to help im going to take care of that MYSELF that way I dont have to owe anyone ANYTHING.

after that stuff leaves, everyone but a select few isnt getting SH!T from me anymore, no more fenders, no more tanks, no more parts. There is a select few members wich I have their information I will continue dealing with from now on. But it wont be on this site or any other three wheeler sites. As far as im concerned ive done enough and never asked for much in return, so im done period with helping any one out anymore.

good job guys!

ATC-Eric
08-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Once again good luck Alan. You seem to be the hardest hit Ive read about.

You know I still owe you a case of Corona from like 3 years ago?! Feel like a beer on me? :naughty:

Saul
08-26-2009, 01:42 PM
UPS, Fedex, McDonalds - lots of fast food places - they are usually always hiring. It's not much but it's work right?

hancadam
08-26-2009, 05:04 PM
I hope the best for you and especially your daughter. It breaks my heart to hear anything bad happening to a little one.

300rman
08-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Man, if i was closer, i'd come over and help you get some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro done, or just bring a case of beer and some steaks for a relaxing evening. too bad were on opposite sides of the country. Best wishes man, and dont let the douches get to you. Problem with douches is they always make themselves apparent. the good guys in your life arent always right out in your face all the time, know what i mean?

keep your head up, and keep lookin, something will change and you will start climbing back uphill.

Best of luck man!

DeePa
08-26-2009, 06:01 PM
yeah get out....

It has come to my attention that this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro thread needs to be locked because the douchbags are pouring in...

seadoo650
08-26-2009, 06:10 PM
We are watching this thread. ANY insults, trolling, post baiting by anyone to anyone will result in a warning, infraction or Ban. It's your choice. This kindergarden style posting WILL stop.

Xowner
08-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Good luck syko !!!! I still wanna box even tho your gonna kick my ass! GOOD luck man !

http://memegenerator.net/Content/Images/Instances/Technologically-Impaired-Duck-They-See-Me-Trollin-They-Hatin.jpg

300rman
08-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Good luck syko !!!! I still wanna box even tho your gonna kick my ass! GOOD luck man !

http://memegenerator.net/Content/Images/Instances/Technologically-Impaired-Duck-They-See-Me-Trollin-They-Hatin.jpg

now thats funny!

Thorpe
08-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Good luck Syko... Hang in there...

Brockey
08-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear this news Sykolincoln. Hang in there man.

As for leaving this site, dont punish yourself for others stupidity. You are a great addition to this site, you do nice work and have helped me and others plenty with answers to our questions. I've been away for a while in a hard spot too and come back and notice a lot of snotty remarks and attitude around this site but these people will eventually be banned or leave.

Dont leave. And while I've been gone have you done anything with the old lowriding Lincoln?

ProCarbine2k1
08-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Sorry to hear this news Sykolincoln. Hang in there man.

As for leaving this site, dont punish yourself for others stupidity. You are a great addition to this site, you do nice work and have helped me and others plenty with answers to our questions. I've been away for a while in a hard spot too and come back and notice a lot of snotty remarks and attitude around this site but these people will eventually be banned or leave.

Dont leave. And while I've been gone have you done anything with the old lowriding Lincoln?

I wish the few turds on this site were flushed every once in a while, seems like anymore some of those chosen "few" have some sort of immunity, while the guys that keep this site respectful.. get crapped on.

Syko, wish you the best. I know everything with the parts seems personal at the moment, heck I would take it to heart as well... But I don't think anyone here wishes you any harm, your priorities are at home- and anyone that doesn't understand that hasn't been there. Sincerely, good luck.

Triple B!
08-27-2009, 11:51 AM
The next person that starts a stupid thread asking about this stuff needs to get :banned: or something, just my opinion... I mean, WTF???
Syko is a good person fallen on hard times, it's not necessary to point out an obvious soft spot to the guy. Hey- here's an idea let's kick him when he's down, jeez people come on...

He already said he feels bad about not getting to people's orders parts and stuff sooner, if it were you choosing between 3-wheeler parts and family which would you decide? Simply PM him, get it straightened out, then give him some space and let him figure his personal issues out without beating it into the ground.
Want a definite way for someone who's been on here awhile to feel unwanted and less of an individual? Keep this crap up. Okay I should stop ranting now, I just feel bad, i dunno...

Anyhow, 300rman put it nicely, if I lived closer, I'd soooo be over to have a party with to help take you mind off things! nothing like a few drinkies and a BBQ with friends to lighten the mood! Keep your head up man, the majority of us are pulling for ya!!! :D

LonesomeTriZ
08-27-2009, 12:09 PM
UPS, Fedex, McDonalds - lots of fast food places - they are usually always hiring. It's not much but it's work right?

It is not that easy especialy where he lives. I get sick of hereing that sort of thing myself.

I wish I had an extra ride. We would swing by and head to the woods for a day.

daniel_250r
08-27-2009, 12:25 PM
mcdonalds will pay a good 14 an hour to a shift manager its not that bad and the highest up in the store gets 30

LonesomeTriZ
08-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Maybe up there in ontario, but that sure has hell does not happen here in GA.

300rman
08-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Maybe up there in ontario, but that sure has hell does not happen here in GA.

remember, canada had socialized medicine......take home at 30/hr MIGHT be 15/hr.

A General Manager can pull big money if they run the store right. OWNING that store is where the money is at. average store makes a few mill/year PROFIT after all overhead is paid.

LonesomeTriZ
08-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Very good points. People have told us to get a job at a fast food place becuase hey, it's a job, right? Not so right. After day care and the cost of driving to work it would cost way more than either one of us can make. My wife had to quit her decent paying job becuase it cost us more than she was making just to go to work. That is why comments like what Saul made pisses me off so much.

Erics350x
08-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Very good points. People have told us to get a job at a fast food place becuase hey, it's a job, right? Not so right. After day care and the cost of driving to work it would cost way more than either one of us can make. My wife had to quit her decent paying job becuase it cost us more than she was making just to go to work. That is why comments like what Saul made pisses me off so much.

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mohadib
08-28-2009, 01:41 AM
A lot of us are having hard times right now. Its really blows. I have lost a lot of friends and busniess partners, clients etc for falling out of communication. I always have full intent on doing the work, and do a good job. But my life is chaotic at best. But I do fully understand the way people feel when someone they are dealing with falls out of communication. A short call or email can not only save you future busines but friends and partners too. Most people are pretty understanding as long as you keep them up to date.

$.02 from the peanut gallery

Thorpe
08-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Syko... Times are tough man, pm me your paypal, and I will send you some $ for a case of beer to help cope! (for real, I will) :beer Hang in there man, crawl through sh*t and come out smelling like a rose!

brapp
08-28-2009, 09:41 PM
hey brother trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro is gettign harder and harder to pull your feet trough but no matter what i am glad to hear family comes first! and glad to see you se eit thta way too. it is a shame some peopel can be complete trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro heads but you cant cure ignorance. and its a shame to hear your hard times. i think your a great example of appreciate what you have cause someone else out there has it alot worse and i truely feel horrible for you man, i would have shot myself if anythign happene dto my daughter. she is my entire world. but things i hope and pray life will get better for you , so graba brew and sit back and just keep movign forward no matter how har dit is its allyou can do.

Hoosier_Daddy
09-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Sorry to hear Syko. I wish you and yours the best. Too bad about your daughter. My prayers go out to your family. It's always so sad when innocent children have to endure bad things. I feel your pain on the job front. After getting laid off due to my ex employer closing the doors, it took me over a year and a half to even get a job interview. So i finally started a new job last week. It's only at Krogers because that's all i can find that will schedule me around college classes. things are tough out there and it's no joke. Sometime those more fortunate don't take time out to try to understand what it's like to go without.