PDA

View Full Version : Going to be incommunicado for a little while ..........

Wickedfinger
07-31-2003, 11:06 PM
.... I just bought a new house ,I'm moving in this weekend and most of next week so I'll be on sporadically. You guys would be proud of me ... the very first things I moved were my tools, parts, TRX250X, ATC125m, ATC70 and my stack of Dirt Wheels. The best part of this house is that its within Riding distance of my main riding trails in and around the old coal rail line near Playwicky park. Another great thing is having an actual attached garage with lights,heat and a cement floor !!!!. For years Ive had to make do with my termite infested,tied to a tree so it dosent fall over, old carriage shed from the 1800's. Well to my friends, wish me luck, to my enemies, wish me misfortune .... because I'd surely wish the same for you. Come on woman, lets get a movin and dont forget ............

Bill X_R
08-01-2003, 12:01 AM
Congrats!...what a pain in the ARSE moving is! Funny on moving the important stuff first...get that all set up ThEN move the rest :)

I know of what you speek by not have a full time garage. Only problem with that is you gotta fight the wife now for BOTH sides..LOL

Get those boxes....My rule for moving was everything HAS to be in a box...Goes much quicker

Good luck I feel for ya!