PDA

View Full Version : Coshocton County Fair MX 3wheelers welcome

greazee
09-09-2009, 05:07 PM
October 8th the Coshocton County Fair MX will be haveing a three wheeler class. Anybody that is interested let me know. We will have A and B classes if there is enough riders.

CRAZY70MAN
09-09-2009, 09:08 PM
ahaaaaa!!!!! close to home and nothing planned! Got some specifics where when and what not's...... never been there??? Any OTC guys racing this one?? :Bounce I see the date, how about times, andsome directions bro........... thanks good warmup for Halloween race!!!

greazee
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
The adress is 707 Kenilworth Ave. Coshocton Ohio 43812. Sign up at 5. Practice at 6. Race starts at 730. There is several Hotels around 5 min. from the fairgrounds if anybody needs one.

whyzee
09-10-2009, 05:59 PM
wow, that is pretty freakin cool. I gotta tell ya. Anybody who rides a 3 wheeler on a track that is having mx races, has got some major balls!:crazy:

TimSr
09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
This is part of the CRA Faircross Series. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=99786 Same promoter, same rules. Usually its a single moto format, 8 laps. Usually Ashland is the last one we run, but I could probably make the drive if we have a few other racers who will commmit to running for sure. They go out 5 places with plaques at Faircross races which means so far, everybody has always gotten one. :)

Maybe if one of the mods could be so kind as to move this to the race forum it might be seen by interested parties. Thanks.

greazee
09-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Yes Josh and crew always like to have the trikes:w00t:

Also we are having a relay race at the end of the MX races.

Three people to a team.

Each person rides there own trike / quad

Only aloud 1 Money / Pro Rider

Must have at least 1 Senior or 1 Woman rider

I know Kiser is looking for partners in the relay race. He would like to have an all ATC team.

He can count as the woman rider:D

kiser
09-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Im in for sure if we can get a crew together and yea i would like to get a trike team for the relay race. Not to many people around town ride trikes anymore so i would like to show everybody that some of us are still rideing them. And greazee dont hate me cuz ya aint me!! LOL

TimSr
09-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Yes Josh and crew always like to have the trikes:w00t:

Also we are having a relay race at the end of the MX races.

Three people to a team.

Each person rides there own trike / quad

Only aloud 1 Money / Pro Rider

Must have at least 1 Senior or 1 Woman rider

I know Kiser is looking for partners in the relay race. He would like to have an all ATC team.

He can count as the woman rider:D

How does this work? Is it part of the regular MX program there? What is the cost to enter the relay?

Sounds like you guys have a group of locals coming. How many riders are you expecting?

greazee
09-12-2009, 09:35 AM
It will be after all the MX races are finished. We did one of these at Holmes County last year and there was no entry fee, but at that one ,there was no award either ( except for bragging rights ). I will check with josh but I am pretty sure there will be NO entry fee for the relay race. My shop ( GREG'S ATV ) will be taking care of the awards. We will have some goodies/swag for the top 3 teams.

greazee
09-12-2009, 09:36 AM
As far as rider turnout. I do not think we will have a large amount supporting the trikes. Quads however will be tremendous!

TimSr
09-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Im not sure but I think they were waiving the CRA card requirement for three wheeler classes in fair races this year, but Im not 100% on that.

I didnt expect a large 3 wheeler class, but do you have any ideas how many are for sure coming? (which is always differnet than the number that say they are come)

greazee
kiser
crazy70man

Are you guys in for sure?

greazee
09-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah they wave the CRA card fee. You are not running for points so it really does not matter if you have the ID# off the card. All that is required would be your entry fee to race.

Also I don't race, just spin the wrenches:lol:

I'm just trying to get everything coordinated so we can keep having this fair race. It has been 5 years since Coshocton has had one.

It would be awesome to have the OTC thereshens

kiser
09-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Im in for sure. I had a blast raceing with you guys at Lightening. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

green machine
09-13-2009, 10:16 PM
How much support do you need? You got your sponsors to help you and Greg pretty much got you figured out we always thought you were feminine. You probaly got to put little tires on your bike so you can get up on it too.
U-8-1 TAKES ONE AGAIN

CRAZY70MAN
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
I am going to look at work schedule and try to get off Friday. Wedding went well Senior and is ALL OVER!!! That is thursday , October 8th correct??? No CRA card right???? Count me in for sure.. any one got a place for me to shack up after race where we can drink a few???? Crazy70man is all in!! Feel like playing "FREEBIRD" right now...... lol lol gonna have some fun anyway there.... p.s I will be on the 200x that smokes and is real loud.... ha lol lol Kiser????? Got a beer shack???

kiser
09-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I gotcha 70man. My girlfriend lives in town where i stay on the weekends. She said you can crash there with us. There is 2 couches a basement and a garage so if anybody else needs a place there is room. Bring a 70 for friday. We can go out to the flat track we race at and take a few laps.

CRAZY70MAN
09-15-2009, 08:43 PM
I gotcha 70man. My girlfriend lives in town where i stay on the weekends. She said you can crash there with us. There is 2 couches a basement and a garage so if anybody else needs a place there is room. Bring a 70 for friday. We can go out to the flat track we race at and take a few laps.

Great!!! Goin' back to work Thursday, let me make sure I can get Friday off.... regardless... I will be at the race. Kiser.... pm me som info..... cell # or I can pm you mine......... thanks a bunch man..... can't wait!! Got a 90cc china man 70..... do ya' got some tires for me for Friday???? Got mud Kenda's on my mud slut..... no good for the flat track???:beer :beer :beer :beer

kiser
09-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Sounds good. I will see what i can do for tires. I should be able to come up with something.

CRAZY70MAN
09-16-2009, 07:45 AM
great deal........ let's have some fun!!!! Don't know if my china 90 will keep up with those mad flat trackers but at least I will have one to ride......lol call ya' later today Kiser.....

Daddio
09-16-2009, 02:48 PM
great deal........ let's have some fun!!!! Don't know if my china 90 will keep up with those mad flat trackers but at least I will have one to ride......lol call ya' later today Kiser.....

Mine is only 74cc's and 1upfront's is only 72cc's. His is bone stock except for the slicks. As long as it runs you will have fun. :naughty:

CRAZY70MAN
09-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Just talked to Kiser..... he is still trying hard to get some more trike's for a decent moto on the 8th at Coshocton fair. I am in for sure, gonna stay the night and flat track the 70's Friday!!! Sure would be nice to get a moto at another place and get the old foot in the door......... competition is fierce..... my oil burnin' 200x with beat down suspension, and Kiser's 350x, also known to burn some oil he says and ride a little rough.. lol lol lol gonna have some fun I'll bet though?? Anyone else welcome............

TimSr
09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Im still dealing with some transportation issues, but TimJr and I are above the 50% likely mark. Ill know more later. Dont worry about the foot in the door. We've always had open access to any fair on the Faircross Series, and as of 3 or 4 years ago, they run us as a trike class, even with only 2 riders. This is the first year of them waiving the CRA membership at Faircross events, as it was something I asked for last year at the OTC Jam when they were asking what would bring more of us to fair races. 4 makes for a good line at a fair. They usually combine us with Womens Quad and Jr Woodsman. The women race pretty clean, but you have to watch some of those Jr Woodsman guys as they get a little wild.

kiser
09-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Hopefully you guys can make it TimSr. If you guys need a place to stay you can stay with me and my girlfriend so dont worry about a hotel.

CRAZY70MAN
09-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Senior, hope you 2 can make it, think it will be some good fun. P.S...... did ya see my ALT125 post yet?? Pretty nice....... keep us posted.

Daddio
09-19-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm thinking about running my 70 in the MX. Do you think I'm crazy? :crazy: Hartley has a 250r for the relay. He hurt his foot last month and it is still bothering him so he doesn't want to take a chance of doing any more damage in the mx . He said that the relay should be fairly safe. It is his 250r trail trike. It is far from stock. :naughty:

CRAZY70MAN
09-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Daddio 70's make every one Crazy, hence my board name....lol. Any trike would be great, the way I ride, you can battle me on my 200x ha ha ha.... it may break in half anyway...... can't wait to see ya' guy's....

kiser
09-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Is anybody else gonna make it???

CRAZY70MAN
09-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm still in Kyle....:beer I will give ya' a call later this week. :lock:

TimSr
09-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Is anybody else gonna make it???

Im still waiting on news from my truck. If its running, we are there.

TimSr
09-28-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm thinking about running my 70 in the MX.

They wont let you run it in a big quad class for safety reasons (getting jumped on) and the mini quad classes have age limitations, unless they run pit quads or something, but thats pretty rare.

CRAZY70MAN
09-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Hope you catch a break Tim..... we will look for ya. Good luck with the truck

kiser
09-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Good luck with your truck Tim i hope you guys get it going. I know how it is. I missed the Medina race for the same reason. Keep us updated on your situation.

Race Demon
10-02-2009, 10:30 AM
I think I can supply a set of slicks and hubs for friday :) I may have to consider running the relay race :wondering ,

CRAZY70MAN
10-02-2009, 09:13 PM
:beer I would appreciate the slicks if you don't mind?? Pay ya' rental.....:beer

Race Demon
10-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Got the spare hubs bolted to a spare set of slicks today :p Rental :confused: , to see the look on your face after a few laps, priceless :D, by the way the helmet cam is ready for a test run :w00t:

CRAZY70MAN
10-05-2009, 08:36 PM
:beer Race Demon, just talked to Kyle........ all is still a go for thursday and friday.:beer I really appreciate the use of your stuff man........ hard to find good people these days like you guy's. Told Kyle my 90 mudslut had some bearing issues but it should make it for some flat trackin'.....:w00t: Lookin forward to seeing' some trike gang and racin' the 2hundy and the mudslut/flat track 90........ hope the Tim's can make it or some more trikes.....:w00t:

Race Demon
10-07-2009, 09:42 AM
I took the last of my vaction so I am off thursday and friday, should be a good time. have some work to do on a couple of the trikes but I will wait till after this weekend so they will be running. My Red Baron is down for rings and cam but I still have 4 others running and may get it back together by then.

CRAZY70MAN
10-07-2009, 10:11 PM
:beer Race Demon and Kiser..... I will see ya' tommorrow!! Talked to Kyle tonight, mighty ranger is loaded...... ready to get dirty and get out of control!! Check out the pics of the CRAZY70MAN!!!! http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture540.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=Picture540.jpg) http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture539.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=Picture539.jpg) See ya all thursday....:lock: :lock: :lock:

TimSr
10-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Best wishes to you guys out there. I hope you represent us well! Im still truckless, so we cant make it. Im thoroughly disappointed. Ill finally have my car back tomorrow, so hopefully I can find a truck before Galion on Oct 18th.

Daddio
10-09-2009, 12:08 PM
So how did it turn out? Did Kiser win? Mudfest II :TrikesOwn

CRAZY70MAN
10-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Yes Daddio Kiser won mudfest 2:lol: :lol: What a blast we had even though it was a muddy mess. He and I were classed with some chicks on quads with a stagger start, us last and he finished 1st in the trike class:lol: :lol: and 3 rd overall. I took second in the 3 wheeler class:lol: :lol: :lol: :lock: , and not a clue what I finished overall??:eek: Lot's of quads spun out all over, not the trikes!! I even heard at one time through my helmet "Boy those 3 wheelers sure handle in that mud"shens shens We were proud to represent the trikes at the mudfest 2!! I accomplished 2 goals, start and finish a race in one piece. I actually had guy's with bikes going by me on 77 with the fist in the air yelling YA man.......3 wheelers!! Loved it as well as all the kids looks and pointing at the 3 wheel creatures. I got to do some flat tracking at Gibsons, track got too wet but we had some laps.....enough to make me wanna build one asap:lock: I would like to thank Kiser, Race Demon and all the others I met....what a real down to earth great bunch of people!!! I am hooked on flat trackin'.... and will be back there to race soon hopefully. Thanks again to Kiser and his girlfriend for all their hospitality, see ya' again hopefully... here are the only pic's I have http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture542.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=Picture542.jpg) http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture544.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=Picture544.jpg) http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture543.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=Picture543.jpg)

kiser
10-10-2009, 02:45 AM
We definately represented trikes well!! We had alot of people amazed at how we did raceing. I think they thought we were kind of a joke untill we raced. We showed everyone that 4wheels is not better than 3. Hopefully more 3wheelers can show up next year and have a class of our own. I am going to see what i can do about makeing it to the the Galion race.:beer

TimSr
10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Im glad you guys had a great time. Im bumming that we missed it. Maybe you guys will be in the mood to hit a couple other Faircross races next year, and TimJr and I can add Coshocton to our rounds.

kiser
10-11-2009, 02:45 AM
I am up for it for sure! Hopefully you guys can make it next year. That would be a good time.

CRAZY70MAN
10-11-2009, 09:49 AM
count me in for a couple fair races..... what a blast!! Need a little more suspension though!

kiser
10-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I need to do some work on mine also. Im goin to have Gregs Atv and cycle rebuild my suspension and motor this winter:D I cant wait to get it done!