PDA

View Full Version : what did you screw up when you were younger???

brapp
09-24-2009, 09:54 AM
ok lets see this is a long list but i demmoed dodge dart that was pretty nice when i was 16, i destroued 2 atc250r's hillsclimbing, cut up a 2005 450r that was rideable but slightly bent frame ummm countless apon countless cars and trucks broek a 70 in half on a 25 foot tabletop jump used a 79 arctic ca jag and plowed trees over. that sort of stuff.

Dammit!
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
what did you f&&k up when you were younger???

My life. :cry:

harryredtrike
09-24-2009, 10:09 AM
i bought a 1972 duster in 1983.went to pick it up after school,and went for a little drive.picked up a couple friends and went cruising.decided to go down a dirt road and opened her up.at about 100 mph i lost the back end and started fish tailing.went in the ditch sideways and cartwheeled the car.when the dust settled the[my] car looked like a bannana.the front and back wheels did not touch the ground.stairway to heaven was still playing on the radio,bad day.

Erics350x
09-24-2009, 01:01 PM
the forum doesn't have enough room for my list.

SYKO
09-24-2009, 01:11 PM
My life. :cry:

Erics350x the forum doesn't have enough room for my list.

no wounder we share such common interests!!!

lets see

general mischief macker since birth... reaked havok in my family while I lived in chicago...

moved to GA in the 90s and grew up wild

wrecked cars
drugs
alchole
parties
extened hospital stays
jail time
frequent court apperances

now repeat all that over and over and over and over

that was me!

didnt get the nickname SYKO by making quilts on the front porch!:twisted:

lndy650
09-24-2009, 01:19 PM
my first one i tried raising the exhaust port on my ds80 when i was 8. i went a bit too far lol. it ran but only made power on top and wouldnt even run below about 3000rpms

Dirtcrasher
09-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Hmmm:

Very young : Dad and mom went to dinner, I cut every single resistor and capacitor out of his CB radios in an effort to fix them. He beat me good :lol:

Older : helped friend rebuild an XR200, no manual and bent his valves.

Year later : did a top end on my 85 200X, no manual and bent my valves too :lol:

2 years ahead (about 16yo now) : over tightened my 81RM125 chain and threw it breaking the motor. Ruined the crank and both cases splittin it with NO MANUAL :D

Got my license : pulled into a snow covered lot, hit and totalled a car and when I tried to tell the restaurant owner AGAIN AND AGAIN, she said "NOT NOW STEVE, SOMEONE'S CAR GOT HIT!!" :rolleyes

Is there a statute of limitations on stealing brand new cars? Like ALLOT of them?? (Wasn't me!!, honest but I need to check before telling the story, err, uhmm - about my friend) NONE were lit on fire or played crash up derby with though........

We'll stop at 17yo for now :D

Coaltrain
09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Theres not enough time for me to type all mine out, but I will tell of one "incedent", When I was about 10 yrs old they were building a new subdivision about a half mile from our house. I went back there one day and was messin around all the heavy equipment and figured out how to crank this BIG ass excavater they used to dig a water retention pond with. I drove it off in the pond and (the pond had about 5-6 foot of water in it) got it stuck, left it running and swam out. The cops followed the tracks of my 84 200es back to our house and knocked on the door. I was arrested, had to go to court, my dad had to pay a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro load of restitution, I got put on probation for a few years blah blah blah... I got a good beating for that one. Needless to say that was not my last brush with the law, but it was the most expensive.

code200k
09-24-2009, 03:14 PM
im 17 right now and so far i have threw a case on a trx 200sx but it was crap anyways i messsed up countless tractors (2 blew up on me like with fire ) also i just recently wrecked a freinds sportsman and piced it back together before she got home..messed up many of my dads tools and such when i was way younger not on purpose also i set a pocketbike in fire.oh yea i have had a couple dozen run in with the law but only one time when my mom had to come and get me been suspended bout 10 times since 9th grade and umm thats all i can member rigt now besides the normal hell i raised living with 2 brothers.....sent both to hospital for stupid things..

ditchmud
09-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Ask my wife she'll tell ya!

brapp
09-24-2009, 04:45 PM
a good one in from age 14-17 i would terrorize the streets on a 92 cr500 prett ymuch every friday night woudl get the cops to chase me just for the fun of it.

max
09-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Ask my wife she'll tell ya!

Get her on here Ditch. Lets find out???????????????? LOL

ditchmud
09-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Max, she said that it would take too long!:lol: I'll keep trying to get her to play along.
She don't forget nothing so I know she has plenty of dirt on me:banned:

Bryan Raffa
09-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Ill let my brother tell a few...lmao...

bigboy_toy85
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM
When I was about 10 I ran over my sister with the bigred. Don't worry! The bigred didn't get hurt one bit!

And when I was about 12 I was mowing my grandpas yard with his kubota with a 45" finish mower on it and mowed clear through my grandmas garden. I think I still have her handprints on my butt from that day.

And when I was 14 I took my dads company car for a joyride. It sure was fun! Those cop cars are fast. My dad "officer jones" wasn't happy!

daniel_250r
09-24-2009, 10:32 PM
my incident was last year, i had to go to work, but my house was locked, so i waited out side for about an hour. so when i had about 15 minutes left i was so mad i punched the wall and broke 2 of my knuckles, then i beat the back door with a shovel and then kicked it down, right after the door slammed to the ground my dad gets home! oh sh*t. he was really mad and i was out 400 to fix the door i still made it to work on time!

factoryX
09-24-2009, 11:14 PM
nice title change...lmao...

Thorpe
09-24-2009, 11:39 PM
OMG... What didnt I screw up???

smokinwrench
09-24-2009, 11:42 PM
I have messed up all kinds of stuff but I went through arough stretch from 18-20 years old.

It started right before I graduated from highschool. Drinking and fighting all the time, small town cops just sent you home no big deal. Went off to votech and got in a fight and bam jail, after about 10 fights and jail most of the time that got very old. During all of this time I was also drinking a bunch, I hit 2 parked cars, totaled my 88 dodge dakota ( rolled it 5 times and it landed on me) 2 weeks later got my first dui i pled guilty to dui and they dropped the other 16 tickets. About 6 months later got my 2nd dui, I stopped sooner that time, them damn battans hurt to much. Then I got in a few more fights and jail some more. When it all stopped is when the local magistrate judge came down to the John Deere dealer I worked at and had a long talk with me and told me I was gonna get probation at court next week and if I showed back up before probation was over I was gonna due 6 months minimum in prison.

I look back on those times now and realize how stupid I was, I really messed up my life for a few years. Not just the couple I got totally stupid but for years after while everyone forgot aobut all the bad crap. I figured those 2 dui's cost me $40,000 and to be stuck at a crappy job a few extra years while my drivign record got healed up.

titeline22
09-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Bryan ,where do I start? ignition on the old mans mower (hot wire job @ 7-8 yrs.old) boy was he pissed, camero twisted like a pretzel,my birthday present4 month old bmx bike that looked like a dirt bike - front and rear shocks- hit by a car- (you still owe me a bmx bike):mad: :mad: , my mt. bike that was maybe 2 months old came home from work and both rims bent from jumping s@#*$. s10 totaled ,anther kid ran a light but he was still there for it, lots of my toy growing up ( you still owe my a stretch armstrong that you bit a hole in his leg) :p my lower front tooth from the swimmimg pool. (which I get reminded every time I brush my teeth.:mad: Speaking of pools the shed where the pool pump was ( filled with BB holes)sl 433 yamaha through the ice, sl433 blew a hole through the piston Well thats enough for now I could go on and on and on and well you get the picture . The devil child thats why we use to say he was the milkmans kid.

lndy650
09-25-2009, 12:36 PM
a good one in from age 14-17 i would terrorize the streets on a 92 cr500 prett ymuch every friday night woudl get the cops to chase me just for the fun of it.
hell ya! i had a RM500 when i was 14:w00t:
i used to wreak havoc with that thing

The Goat
09-25-2009, 02:54 PM
...I could tell you a story or two about throwing oranges out the window of a moving vehicle....

I will say that about 4 years ago I was driving down the street at night, and this kid is on a bike in front of my car in the middle of the road, riding with his ass in the air and no pants on. He fled down a side street. Wouldn't you know it at 4 am when leaving the party this kid is still out there. I chucked a full water bottle out the window at about 40 and as luck would have it hit the kid in the thigh. Dropped him instantly.

In a three day period, I smashed a deer with my car, went to jail overnight for a ticketable misdemeanor because it was only black cops working that night, and put a camry into a tree. I was stranded at home after that for WEEKS. Ate a lot of ramen, and a lot of MREs.

When I was little, I hacked on this tree with a machete for days trying to take it down...when it finally did fall...it landed right on the hood of the dozer that was clearing the land.

fabiodriven
09-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh god. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

For three wheeler related stuff, I junked two perfectly fine Tecate frames about a year and a half ago right before I got on the boards here and didn't know what they were worth. I had four and it seemed a bit excessive. Now I feel dumb about it.

brapp
09-27-2009, 03:44 PM
THIS JUST IN THIS JUST IN just a few hours ago i decided to break a 84 ford f150 windshield with my faceand forehead aperently you can jump a levi in 4th gear flat out pinne din high range but watchout when you clear 60 foot or so and the frame rails smash the bumper and dig nto the ground your in for a rude stop

Greiver430x
09-27-2009, 08:04 PM
My brother and I found a bowling ball in a parking lot somewhere and we threw it outta my car going about 60 and put it through a phone booth it was pretty dramatic lol.

Bunnyhop
10-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Rode my motorcycle down the hallway on the last day of school senior year and was arrested shortly after that. Seemed like a great idea at the time.

brapp
10-01-2009, 03:46 PM
i rode a kx60 trough the highschool before, relased over 1,000 crickets loos ein school, had 6 guys on banshees and me on the zilla shop up during homecomign footballgame and did 3 hot laps aroudn the track and then went on a hish speed chase trough town lol

tanks350x
10-04-2009, 11:34 PM
When I was a kid, I didn't have any money for wheelers or any other motorised toys but, I did have a nice SCHWINN PREDATOR 20' m/x bike. I got sick of looking at the stickers that were on it, and tried to burn them off with an aerosol can and a lighter.. Looked like trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro when I was done

oldskool83
10-07-2009, 07:41 AM
age 14ish i destoried what i thought was a junk f150 that belonged to my friends grandpa, turns out it was a working running truck (1988ish) smashed all the glass, head and tail lights and lit it on fire....i just said it wasnt me.

MudBug
10-09-2009, 08:45 PM
I beat the windows out of my dad's 95 Sierra when I was 6. the truck was fairly new. I blamed it on the neighbourhoods badasses. blew the engine in my bravo 250 when I was about 11. beat the piss out of one my friends who didnt like my BMX :lol: shot out the school bus windows with my .22 , slashed all my friends bike tires when were all in a row. went up a hill on my big red with my buddy on the back, popped a gear and rolled her backwards and it landed right on him and I rolled away without a scratch :lol: and my most recent messup, I was towing my friend behind my BR on a GT snowracer and my front wheel broke through the ice, when the trike was stood up on end, my leg had the throttle pinned in 5th gear. with my friend coming behind just as fast on the GT, hit the spinning mudlites and shot about 15 feet in the air, and landing on the ice again, he was beat up pretty bad. HAHA and thats just a taste.