PDA

View Full Version : Help the AMA stop the tree huggers!

Dammit!
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Pass this around as much as you can. Not only that, but put in your zip code at the bottom, get the number and CALL! Wether you live in the affected area or not. These people have to be stopped at every opportunity!

http://capwiz.com/amacycle/issues/alert/?alertid=14061961

max
09-24-2009, 06:03 PM
filled mine out. good look out Doug! I use to live in Utah.....Its a beautiful state!

ATC-Eric
09-24-2009, 06:04 PM
wow, just wow.

A representative from New York introduced it? Thats ridiculous.

harryredtrike
09-25-2009, 01:08 AM
signed it,glad i could help

Tri-Z 250
09-25-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm tired of this BULL....the AMA isn't telling you that the "tree hugger" is the GOVERMENT....Sure they have the hippies show up to protest. Who funds these people...where do they come up with the $.....I think the AMA is grabage and not worth my dime....Does the AMA show the Goverment...who strips the land and holds AMERICAN OIL only to sell it to CHINA, for whos gain? I didn't get a check in the mail did you. Look at West Virgina and Tenn's trail systems bringing in ATV riders, dirtbikers, campers....general $ to local business from hotel to gas station. Does the AMA use this as a MODEL....NO they have a fat Caddie drivin suit telling you we need more of your money to fight your own GOVERMENT. I will not support the AMA in anyway....they have not susceeded to save 1 thing in there fight....Show me 1 track....1 peice of land....anything, just show me

Dammit!
09-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Dude who cares! Wether it's the government trying to shut down 9 MILLION acres of land or the hippies, the bottom line is it needs to be stopped. By sending an e-mail or making a phone call, you're helping the CAUSE, not the AMA.

RedRider_AK
09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
So what exactly is the hippie treehugging government (tee hee) shutting this land down for? Can't possibly be environmental reasons, when was the last time the gov't cared about that?

300rman
09-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Can't possibly be environmental reasons, when was the last time the gov't cared about that?

the last time they got some legislation passed tog et more money out of you under that guise......cap and trade

factoryX
09-28-2009, 12:01 AM
what did I say would happen if Obama became president? oh yeah there will be pressure on the national ohv areas to close. What part of " I am going to make America a cleaner place" did you people not understand? its not about money its about the pet projects the democrats are finally able to get away with.

code200k
09-28-2009, 12:26 AM
i signed and sent away good luck

factoryX
09-28-2009, 12:28 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/14bi78l.jpg