PDA

View Full Version : Check out Maxgxl.com

Kintore
09-24-2009, 07:29 PM
This is for my father, many of you know him as K Dawg or PAPA Kintore. I have no involvment with this what so ever, this is ALL him.

My dad has just found out the company he has been involved with for the last few months is going to be on Direct TV in the states on Monday night (not sure what time yet)

This is brand new cutting edge technology that works. My Dad has lost 18 pounds so far in this month alone and plans on losing another 30 in the future. His energy levels are through the roof with this product, in his words "Simply amazing"
He is 52 years old and says he feels 10 years younger. Soon this company will be a household name

Maxgxl.com

Please watch the presentation and if your interested please contact me (kintore, I will put you in touch with my father who has everything needed for this great opportunity)

It will also be available to be seen on the Maxgxl.com website.

My dad says he has never been able to ride his 250r like this in years, ride it harder, faster and longer.

My dad in his own words now
" This is not another scam that we have all heard of before. To prove it, I PROMISE to donate my 250r to a door prize at Trikefest if the majority of people on 3ww think this company is a scam after checking it out head to toe.

Please ask everyone you know to check it out Monday Night
Thanks 3WW"

There you have it folks, My work here is done. Get back to me and ill put you in touch with my ole man if your interested.

ditchmud
09-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I better jump on board, have him contact me. I don't want him too fast on that R lmao

Eric250R
09-25-2009, 11:31 PM
I don't have directTV or I would check it out for sure. I really need to get back in shape. Still, very interesting, keep us informed and if it keeps working I"ll give it a shot.