PDA

View Full Version : Twitching shoulder.. Dream..

TrailerRider
09-28-2009, 11:09 AM
So I took the 200x out yesterday and my oldest boy came with. His 90 kept giving me a problem running. It seemed like for the first hour or so I spent just trying to start it. Than my cousin noticed the stator wires were pinched in between the recoil housing. Well there's your problem. Towed back to the bronco and took apart and fixed right there. First pull that little b@st@rd started and ran fine the rest of the day..lol So we rode for a good 2 hours till the ranger kicked us out due to no green sticker.

Later that night when the wife and I were in bed I was just starting to does off and I was dreaming about the day and that little 90 poped up in my mind and I was back at the ohv park and trying to start it again. Suddenly my wife wakes me up and says:

Wife: "Babe! Are you OK?!"
Me: "Yes why?'
Wife: "Your shoulder was twitching"
Me: "I was dreaming I was back at the ohv park trying to start that dam 90.."
Wife: "Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...."
Wife: "...takes breath..."
Wife: "hahahahahahahahaahhaahaha.. you dork. You spend to much time on those wheelers".
Me: "(Laughing) Yeah I guess so..dam. Good night babe."

Wife laughed for another 10 minutes. I guess I am really addicted to 3 wheelers. :TrikesOwn :crazy:

brapp
09-28-2009, 12:21 PM
dont feel bad i constantly get up and look out the wndows and constantly see people comign down my driveway and deer i wanan shoot and all kinda freaky stuff in my dreams but in reality i am sittign up and walkign around and lookign otu the wondows even tough i am dreaming.

super90
09-29-2009, 03:06 AM
ahaha i do that stuff to. ill wake up in middle of the night dreaming and walk around in zombie mode thinking people are in my house or room and try to communicate with them. but for some reason they never respond to me :(

Custom200
09-30-2009, 06:53 PM
All summer i worked at a rec program looking after kids teaching them sports all summer and stuff. The majority of them were 5-7 years oild and although it was fun it was so stressfull making sure they like never killed themsleves doing something stupid. for about 3 weeks after the job was finished Every night freaking out because i though some kid was in terrible danger. Freaked my parents out when i yelled. Issac, get down off the jungle jim.