PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest 2.5!

Joel85350X
11-06-2002, 12:35 PM
Hey all,

Jordan Panich and myself (Joel Morris) are going to be at The Badlands this coming Saturday for an all day ride. If anyone wants to join us, be there at 9:00am sharp and be ready to ride.

The Badlands is located in Attica, Indiana, off of Perry street. Hope to see some trikes there. If you need to crash for the night, I might be able to let you stay at my place in Oxford, about 15 minutes from Attica.

By the way, I've updated my website a little. Going to start posting pics of all of the events that I attend. Also, the 350X is no longer for sale. Decided to keep it for good now. :)

als250
11-11-2002, 06:09 PM
Hey Joel,
How'd ride at Badlands go? Sorry I missed your post,haven't been on comp. much lately-busy. Did you miss me on ride or did X stay clean?(lol) :D Looking forward to riding w/you again! Can't wait to see pics.
If your'e going back to Badlands post up(or e-mail me) & we'll try to make the trip. :twisted: Glad to hear your'e keeping the X!! Keep the rubber side down & I'll talk to you later

Al

Joel85350X
11-13-2002, 10:36 AM
Well, the trikefest 2.5, or as I like to call it, quasitrikefest, went well. These was only one other trike there besides my 350X and Jordan's 200. It was a beat up 83 250R. We did have a lot of fun, though, and I even finally got jordan to ride on ground that wasn't completely dry. Yeah, he's had a problem with giving in to letting his new 400EX get any dirt on it. I thought he was going to leave when he got a small mark on the lip of one of his wheels from a rock! Keep riding Jordo, you don't buy them to sit in a showroom, they're for riding.

I think I might be planning a trip to Haspin Acres on either Friday or Saturday of thanksgiving break. (29th or 30th)

I will post a new topic.