PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite XBox360 game?

edog
10-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I just got into the 360 and am loving it!!!!!

I picked up Wolverine Origins a month ago!!! Great game!!

I just picked up Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 2. I highly recommend this game!!!

I must say origins is my fav rite now.

hancadam
10-04-2009, 12:20 PM
When I had mine I lover Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Mine got the Red Ring of Death though. Microsoft fixed it, but I then sold it. The failure rate is somewhere in the mid 30 percents. Great console though if you get a good one. Best bang for your buck. We have a Wii now since we have two small kids.

z400guy28
10-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah i have caught the red ring of death twice. My favorite game and the only one i play online is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. Cant wait for Modern Warfare 2. Already ordered mine with the night vision goggle package and am thinking about selling my 360 for the limited edition Modern Warfare 2 edition with 250 gig hard drive. If anyone plays this my gamer tag is REE 88.

fabiodriven
10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. That's the real deal. It's the only game I play and I've had the console for two years. Call of Duty and all those other games are for....

Russell 350X
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
COD4 is my favorite. I've been playing alot of GTA4 tho.

The Goat
10-05-2009, 08:29 AM
halo 1,2,3,3:odst, Tiger Woods 05, GTA4, Oblivion (I HIGHLY recommend if you have time to kill), NCAA 08 (got it for five bucks in the local blockbuster's used bin, at the end of 08), Guitar Hero 2 is my little trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

FPS is what I'm interested in for the most part.

ODST brings back the feel of the original Halo, instead of fighting to the next level, a lot of the time you're just fighting to survive. You'll find yourself with no ammo, no grenades, no health. Good stuff.

Thorpe
10-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Call of Duty for sure!

Saul
10-05-2009, 10:11 AM
The failure rate is somewhere in the mid 30 percents. Great console though if you get a good one. Best bang for your buck.

I dunno how you can call the 360 the 'best bang for your buck' when you can buy a PS3 for 299 and that nets you a next-gen console & a blu-ray player all in one!

The Goat
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM
games....

360 continues to have the better library. People act like blue ray players are still 1000 bucks.

129 at the local walmart... and with the laser tech in the ps3 a few years old now.... image quality likely won't be as good as even these cheapos.

Kintore
10-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Halo 3 and ODST here!

Saul
10-05-2009, 10:31 AM
games....

360 continues to have the better library. People act like blue ray players are still 1000 bucks.

Games? ROFL - what are these games that make up the so much better library? LOL

People act like blue ray players are still 1000 bucks.129 at the local walmart... and with the laser tech in the ps3 a few years old now.... image quality likely won't be as good as even these cheapos.

:rolleyes:

Image quality suffers on the PS3 because of the laser huh? :lol:

Yup. Not much point arguing that logic. :lol:

The Goat
10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
....I suggest before you go putting your foot in your mouth yet again, you look into what I said. Just as picture quality slowly increased throughout DVDs lifespan, you'll see the same thing with BlueRay. The ability to read the info from the disc accurately affects the image quality. So once again, a great big trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro you to you Saul. The whole point of Bluray is that it uses a blue laser, the shorter wavelength allows more data on a disc. The tech hasn't been being used for image as long as the red laser...it also is VERY sensitive to defects at this stage. So yes Saul...PS3 image quality is likely not as good as the players currently out right now, and it will continue to show it's age.

and furthermore....

ace combat
americas army
warhammer
too human
special force 3
original saints row
ridge racers
project gotham racing
perfect dark
halo 1 2 3 3:odst

that's a few exclusive titles off the top of my head saul...I'm sure I could find you a list of games that were designed for the 360 and ported to the ps3, they'll be better on the 360.

Honestly I couldn't care less about either format, but your responses warrant a reply.

Saul
10-05-2009, 12:24 PM
So yes Saul...PS3 image quality is likely not as good as the players currently out right now, and it will continue to show it's age.

Ahh there we go - 'likely not as good' - in other words, I own a xbox so I'm pulling this info out of my butt. :rolleyes: Do some research kid before you try and spew nonsense and garbage as 'facts' :rolleyes:

and furthermore....

ace combat
americas army
warhammer
too human
special force 3
original saints row
ridge racers
project gotham racing
perfect dark
halo 1 2 3 3:odst

Ridge Racer? Ace Combat? Saints Row? All on PS3. :wondering

Here you go -
Little Big Planet
Uncharted 1 and 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Gran Turismo
SOCOM
MLB The Show
DC Universe
Warhawk
God Of War III
Wipeout HD
Killzone 2
Motorstorm Series
Tekken 6
Ratchet & Clank
M.A.G

And so many more ... but I'll stop there.

Honestly I couldn't care less about either format, but your responses warrant a reply.

More like - I'm bored at work - maybe I can disagree with Saul and start crap and kill a few hours instead of working.

:rolleyes:

Anyways - spew off some more garbage if you like. But at least try and add a few facts in with the garbage. :idea:

Russell 350X
10-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Halo 3 and ODST here!

You play xbox live? Whats your gamertag?

Brockey
10-05-2009, 05:52 PM
NL Blaze here if anyone wants to add me. COD4, COD WAW, HALO ODST, GTAIV Gotta go shoot some people right now. XBOX 360

And I had both systems but got rid of the PS3, its graphics were to choppy, like they tried to hard, have suffer the red ring on my xbox and I am on my 3rd 360, but I will buy another one in a heartbeat.

Also my buddy just bought a 360 and is selling his PS3 for $200 .

factoryX
10-05-2009, 05:56 PM
lol have you seen gran turismo 5 release this winter for ps3? that game is going to wipe out all competition... Also, 8 of my friends that got the xbox 360 no longer have it, either they sold it week later or it burnt up on them.

factoryX
10-05-2009, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtbXy5vO70

Saul
10-05-2009, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtbXy5vO70

looks like NES. :D

Here's how I roll with the driving games.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/1268iA3AD69AB318B0C6D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

The Goat
10-05-2009, 10:28 PM
I see how you'd rather not reply to the FACTS...

I used a qualifier to give the PS3 the benefit of the doubt...more than I'm willing to give you.

hancadam
10-05-2009, 10:37 PM
I forgot the PS3 just came down in price. To me blue ray is not worth it. The movies cost to much. Power wise the PS3 blows the Xbox out of the water. I don't know about now, but I remember reading about a year ago that the games on the PS3 where only using about half of its potential. So the PS3 is the better long term purchase. When I had mine I know the Xbox had a lot more games for a better price. Again, not sure about now.

To me all the graphics wars are just marketing. Its for computer nerds who feel they have to have the best of everything no matter the cost just for bragging rights. When it comes to games whats important to me is having the most fun with my money.

Saul, you don't have to be so smug with the comments. There is no reason for that. This is just a forum to talk with other guys with the same interest. Calm down a bit. Remember its just all opinion. Its been argued all over the internet which is the best console out of the three. To some people the Wii is the best even though power wise its a joke compared to the other two but the fun factor is higher.

Saul
10-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Saul, you don't have to be so smug with the comments.

Not being smug at all. Just not pulling my replies & info from my arse. Talking about the ps3's laser giving it poor blu-ray quality just almost made me fall out of my chair.

If we're gunna talk about the ps3 as a BR player - why not hit up some facts like how it's one of the fastest loading BR players on the market or how the fact that it's 'online' will allow it to be updated via firmware to every new BR profile?

Or, I could play Goats game andmake stuff up ... the ps3 blu-ray player cures cancer if plug the hdmi cable into your ear and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, select, start on the controller! :naughty:

To some people the Wii is the best even though power wise its a joke compared to the other two but the fun factor is higher.

Talking fun factor and I say Wii wins between the big 3 hands down.

factoryX
10-06-2009, 12:31 AM
lol detail on blue ray games is unbelievable. Rainbow 6 vegas 2 for ps3 us a blast, also, free online gaming...

Saul
10-06-2009, 01:07 AM
also, free online gaming...

what?! You need to pay to play online with a xbox?! :lol:

factoryX
10-06-2009, 01:33 AM
its called xbox live my friend.

andnuaa
10-06-2009, 02:13 AM
When I went to buy my game system about four months ago I went to several best buys asking the employees that work there which system they like and preferred better and believe it or not they all said the PS3 they said the gaming, graphics and just the general system would be my best choice. They also told me that the blue ray player in the PS3 was the best one on the market at the time without spending upwards to $900 just for a decent blue ray player. But that's just what the best buy employees told me I on the other hand think the system is great but I cannot say it's the best because I have not played the Xbox 360

Anyways I'm not sure if they have fallout 3 for the Xbox 360 but if they do I think that's a pretty good game once you figure out how to play it that is

rt_linn
10-06-2009, 06:15 AM
When did this thread turn into a Xbox vs. PS3 argument? Playstation should not have even been brought up... Read the title... XBOX 360 Games.

so back on topic... COD4 all the way!! Then Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out :)

Kintore
10-06-2009, 07:33 AM
You play xbox live? Whats your gamertag?

UMM

KINTORE!!!!!!!!!

Banage
10-06-2009, 07:33 PM
In order: Halo 3; Rainbow 6 Vegas 2; Halo 3:ODST. I liked UA the first one. I want to try the second asap

edog
10-06-2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=103149

Eric250R
10-06-2009, 09:31 PM
All of the Call of Duties, and all of the Halos, though I still haven't bought ODST. Because I"m a douche. My tag is Eric350X.

On a side note, my cousin got the red ring of death so he traded it in for a PS3. It lasted almost 3 days before it melted. So he got another 360, hasn't had a problem yet. My Xbox went down after 2 years of hard abuse. Microsoft had it back to me 6 days after I sent it in.

fabiodriven
10-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Nobody plays GRAW 2? Man, you guys are missing out on some of the most realistic combat out there.

UlsterATCFan
10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
wtf is ODST????

Eric250R
10-06-2009, 11:50 PM
wtf is ODST????

The newest Halo.

fabiodriven
10-07-2009, 09:55 AM
The newest Halo.

Us guys that prefer realistic combat refer to it as "Gaylo".:lol:

cox
10-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Playstation fanboys always bring the arguements... Xbox does have a way better game library. i happen to have all the new systems. and all the old ones to, lol. The PS3 sucks because the game developers are not using the technology the PS3 offers correctly. Feel free to look that one up Saul. Sure certain games look amazing and play well but it only goes so far. PS3 has like what 10-15 REALLY good games? The 360 failure rate is a harsh fact, microsoft really dropped the ball on the whole cooling issue. Although through all that, they still have a very strong system. The jasper board fixed alot of these issues, but not all. As far as games go on the 360, Gaylo sucks, it has since the beginning dear god just let it go. Left 4 dead, dead rising series, bioshock, dead apace, red faction, fallout 3, Cod4, Cod5, Fuel. Sure some of these are on both systems, but really i wouldnt be caught dead holding my Blowme Gaystation controller when i could be using my 360 instead, lol. And have we all forgot that really the Wii is better than either the 360 or the Blowme Gaystation. Talk about innovation, and if you drop it. chances are it will still work. Good ol' Nintendo.......

Fav games are COD4, COD5, Left4Dead and Dead Rising. Zombies FTW!!

The Goat
10-07-2009, 05:00 PM
I actually liked the original halo...and ODST seems pretty darned cool too.

Banage
10-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Nobody plays GRAW 2? Man, you guys are missing out on some of the most realistic combat out there.

I hate thAT game, Gears of War 2 too.

The wii was awesome for a while but got old quick. The wii fit too. I have not even looked at mine in over 5 months. All the games on the wii are "kids" games. family fun night, family party that sort of thing. Ill stick to Xbox

Dirtcrasher
10-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Can we discuss the Xbox versus the PS3 a bit more??

If I'm dropping thousands on a cat, I'll add a gaming system to that credit card to give me something to do.....

NOT a pissing match, just a discussion. Lots of guys have the XBOX360 and I'm not sure why? maybe they were much cheaper at some point? But I did see the PS3 at Wally World for 299$ and wondered if I'd be unhappy if I bought it versus the Xbox 360................

MonroeMike
10-07-2009, 06:13 PM

There's a thread going on that also.

Brockey
10-07-2009, 06:49 PM
I love my 360. Now ODST is alrite but I am sick of Halo and will be selling them all. Its all about COD.

code200k
10-07-2009, 07:31 PM

If I'm dropping thousands on a cat, I'll add a gaming system to that credit card to give me something to do.....

NOT a pissing match, just a discussion. Lots of guys have the XBOX360 and I'm not sure why? maybe they were much cheaper at some point? But I did see the PS3 at Wally World for 299$ and wondered if I'd be unhappy if I bought it versus the Xbox 360................

buy the ps3 d.c. you can find 360 cheap on c.l for under 100 bucks or trade for nothing really hell i did it for a weight bench :D

Saul
10-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Steve - The difference between the PS3 and the Xbox is, well, the PS3 does everything media related and does it well. It plays every disc you own, dvd, dvd-r, sacd, ps1 etc etc ... you can import your entire music collection to the ps3 and it plays it back flawlessly with some cool visualizations on your TV screen at the same time. It plays almost every video format you can find online.

Or - hook your devices up to it via usb or put your memory cards in it via the built in memory card slots.

Have a lot of digital pictures? The ps3 will play back your photo albums with many professional themes and options.

Wanna go online but someone is using your PC? No problem - the ps3 has a built in web browser! And a BUILT IN wireless adapter to effortlessly hook up to your home network.

Another cool thing I like is real time streaming to the PS3 from your PC with an app like tversity - essentially what it does is let you view and files (movies, music, pics) on your PC wirelessly onto your TV.

Did I mention it has a built in blu-ray player?

Did I mention it supports bluetooth headsets and devices?

Did I mention free online play for videogames?

Did I mention the PSN, where you can download free demo's, videos and music and also has 'paid content' such as full games, full movies, full tv episodes etc etc?

But what about games?

Well here is a sample list of PS3 ONLY games ...

Currently there are 179 U.S. console exclusives for the PS3, and more are being added all the time. Go to ign.com to find out when the future titles might be released. Any games marked with three asterisks (***) are confirmed to offer motion wand controls, which comes out in the Spring of 2010.

Exclusive Console Games Released in the U.S. (37)

Afrika
Buzz! Quiz TV franchise
Cross Edge
Demon's Souls
Disgaea 3
Eye of Judgment, The

Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli
Folklore
Formula One Championship Edition
Full Auto 2: Battlelines

Genji 2: Days of the Blade
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Haze
Heavenly Sword
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

inFAMOUS
Killzone 2
Lair
LittleBigPlanet ***

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
Motorstorm
Motorstorm 2: The Pacific Rift
MLB: The Show franchise

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
NBA: The Inside franchise
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Ridge Racer 7
Singstar franchise

Time Crisis 4 w/GunCon 3
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhawk

Future Exclusive U.S. Console Releases (46)

Agency, The
Agent
Ape Escape PS3 ***
Atelier Rorona

Champions of Time ***
DC Universe Online
Driver 5

Eyedentify
EyePet: Your Virtual Pet ***
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy XIV Online

God of War Collection
God of War 3
Gran Turismo 5
Marvelous project
Heavy Rain
Insomniac Games project (North Carolina team)

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Katamari Damacy Tribute
Last Guardian, The
Last Rebellion
LightBox Interactive Studio project (rumor: Starhawk)

MAG
Media Molecule project
ModNation Racing
Motion Party ***

NIS Project
NCSoft Unannounced MMORPG (rumor: Guild Wars 2)

Quantic Dream project (other than Heavy Rain)
Quantum
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Shoot, The ***
Sing and Draw ***
Sony London casual project (other than EyePet)
Steamboat Chronicles 2
Syphon Filter 5
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Twisted Metal PS3

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted Waters Online

Wall, The
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles 2 ***
Wizardry: The Labyrinth of Lost Souls

Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4

Exclusive PSN Downloads in the U.S. (96):

RELEASED (62):
Astro Tripper
Battle Tanks
Blast Factor
Burn Zombie Burn!

Calling All Cars!
Cash Guns Chaos DLX
Comet Crash
Crash Commando
Cuboid

Digger
EchoChrome
Elefunk
Everyday Shooter
EyeCreate

Fat Princess
fl0w
fl0wer ***

Go! Puzzle
Go! Sports Ski
Go! Sports Skydiving
GTI Club+
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
High Velocity Bowling ***

Jeopardy!
The Last Guy
Lemmings
Linger in Shadows
LocoRoco Buu Buu Cocoreccho!
Lumines Supernova

Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Magic Ball
Nobi Nobi Boy
NovaStrike
Nucleus

Operation: Creature Feature
PAIN! ***
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Racers
Piyotama
The Punisher: No Mercy

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
Ragdoll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic
Savage Moon
Shatter
Siren: Blood Curse
Smash Cars
Snakeball
SOCOM: Confrontation
Soldner X

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Super Rub-a-Dub
Super Stardust HD

Tekken 5: DR Online
Toy Home
Trash Panic
Trials of Topoq

Wheel of Fortune
WipEout HD
Zen Pinball

COMING SOON (34):
Blue Toad Murder Files
Brooklyn Stories

Creat Studios Wakeboard project
Critter Crunch

Dark Mist
Dead Nation
.deTuned

Echochrome 2 ***
Ember
Family Body Toy, The
Free Realms
Gemini Rings
Gravity Crash
Greed Corp

Hustle Kings ***
HOME
Just Add Water project V
Mushroom Wars

N-Cube
Numblast
PixelJunk Dungeons
PixelJunk Shooter
Retro/Grade
Rust Buccaneers

7th Seal, The
Sky Blue
Spelunker HD
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype
Strength of the Sword

thatgamecompany project #3
Thexdar NEO
Tower ***
Under Siege ***
Warbit

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The titles below aren't counted in the total, but they are worth keeping an eye on just in case...

Rumored Development of Console Exclusives:

Key of Solomon
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
PS3 Ninja JRPG
PS3 Zombie Survival Horror game
8 Days
Getaway 3
Dark Cloud 3
GameArts project
Sly Cooper 4
Zone of the Enders 3
Patapon PS3
Dominion
CyberConnect2 project
Star Wars: Clone Wars MMO
Aion: Tower of Eternity
ESP project #1
ESP project #2
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge
Namco 'Tales of...' project
Namco Sports project
Namco Shooting project

Console Exclusive Possibilities:

38 Studios MMORPG
Timesplitters 4
Blade and Soul (NCSoft)
Guild Wars 2 (NCSoft)
Star Trek Online (SOE)
L.A. Noire

Keep in mind most of the more popular third party games are available on both systems.

It is my opinion the PS3 is the better 'bang for buck' - that's why I own 2 of them. Blu-ray alone is worth the asking price. Free online, a built in wireless adapter (xbox costs 100 bucks plus pay for online gaming?!) - bluetooth support etc etc

But - do your own research, make an educated choice before spending your hard earned money.

Peace.

rt_linn
10-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Steve - The difference between the PS3 and the Xbox is, well, the PS3 does everything media related and does it well. It plays every disc you own, dvd, dvd-r, sacd, ps1 etc etc ... you can import your entire music collection to the ps3 and it plays it back flawlessly with some cool visualizations on your TV screen at the same time. It plays almost every video format you can find online.

Or - hook your devices up to it via usb or put your memory cards in it via the built in memory card slots.

Have a lot of digital pictures? The ps3 will play back your photo albums with many professional themes and options.

Wanna go online but someone is using your PC? No problem - the ps3 has a built in web browser! And a BUILT IN wireless adapter to effortlessly hook up to your home network.

Another cool thing I like is real time streaming to the PS3 from your PC with an app like tversity - essentially what it does is let you view and files (movies, music, pics) on your PC wirelessly onto your TV.

Did I mention it has a built in blu-ray player?

Did I mention it supports bluetooth headsets and devices?

Did I mention free online play for videogames?

Did I mention the PSN, where you can download free demo's, videos and music and also has 'paid content' such as full games, full movies, full tv episodes etc etc?

But what about games?

Well here is a sample list of PS3 ONLY games ...

Currently there are 179 U.S. console exclusives for the PS3, and more are being added all the time. Go to ign.com to find out when the future titles might be released. Any games marked with three asterisks (***) are confirmed to offer motion wand controls, which comes out in the Spring of 2010.

Keep in mind most of the more popular third party games are available on both systems.

It is my opinion the PS3 is the better 'bang for buck' - that's why I own 2 of them. Blu-ray alone is worth the asking price. Free online, a built in wireless adapter (xbox costs 100 bucks plus pay for online gaming?!) - bluetooth support etc etc

But - do your own research, make an educated choice before spending your hard earned money.

Peace.

I think Saul might be working for Sony...??? :rolleyes: :lol:

I love my Xbox, but yeah do your own research DC and you will find out which you like best.. and im sure YouTube has some good comparison videos with both having their Pros and Cons. :)

RT

Russell 350X
10-07-2009, 09:47 PM
There both good systems, but I like the 360 better, just personal preference. Here you can get them used for about 170$. Thats the path I went, because I don't play that much, and at the time the PS3 was ungodly pricey for me, and I like Halo :)

factoryX
10-07-2009, 11:24 PM
hey saul the ps3 no longer plays ps2/ps1 games they stopped doing it to boost sales on the ps3 games... I love my 80gb ps3, and there are a crap load of cool games.

Saul
10-08-2009, 12:17 AM
all ps3's play psone games - most, however, don't support ps2.

It's only a matter of Sony 'enabling' this via a firmware update again one day (I'm guessing it will be software sold via psn one day in the future.)

Both my PS3's have the hardware chip built in, instead of the emulation software. But I honestly havent played a ps2 game in forever.

edog
10-08-2009, 04:17 PM
There's a thread going on that also.

I posted it above already.:welcome:

boosted96cobra
10-08-2009, 06:24 PM
I play some cod4 but I really like the rainbow six series, play some vegas and vegas 2. Prefer the older rb6 3 but what can you do.

Gamertag is DOHC Venomous

z400guy28
10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
If you guys read gamer magazines you will see that the Wii has sold the most units, followed by the 360 and then the PS3. I've caught the red ring of death twice, and still prefer the 360 over the PS3. Also the 360 has had quite a few limited edition consoles they have sold, such as the halo, elite, resident evil edition and now the Modern Warfare 2 edition with a 250 gig hard drive instead of the 120 like i baught for my 360. I don't think the PS3 has done this.Not trying to make anyone mad, just my opinion and preferences.

Honda_Dude
10-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Yes, the PS3 has sold special edition versions....and you can buy as big as hard drive as you want to put into the PS3...same as a laptop basically...or use an external through USB.

Thorpe
11-18-2009, 11:25 AM
My current favorite is Modern Warfare 2...

Brockey
11-18-2009, 01:19 PM
My current favorite is Modern Warfare 2...

X2, but work is getting in the way of playing it. lol

85Tecate
11-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Noone mentioned Left 4 dead?! Cmon guys you're missing out. Left 4 dead 2 just got released for pc, not sure about xbox. I dont play xbox but i do play pc alot.*

code200k
11-18-2009, 05:55 PM
left for dead is the best zombie game wish they had it for ps3.

RodKnockRacing
11-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Halo 3 and waiting for mx vs atv reflex

charger
11-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Halo 3 and waiting for mx vs atv reflex

Same here :)

cox
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Left 4 dead 2 and 1, COD4,5 and modern warfare 2.......

Dirtcrasher
11-18-2009, 10:37 PM
I'd love one, I'M BORED!! but that red ring of death and 2 out of 3 buds I know deal with returning them.

Is the PS3 at 299$ and it's games that crappy??

Or the WII at 199$??

I like to race cars and killing chit might be fun, please let me know..........:D

edog
11-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I'd love one, I'M BORED!! but that red ring of death and 2 out of 3 buds I know deal with returning them.

Is the PS3 at 299$ and it's games that crappy??

Or the WII at 199$??

I like to race cars and killing chit might be fun, please let me know..........:D
DC, did you ever think of building a Gaming computer? I did and love it. I like it very much so.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/edog_02/100_1151.jpg

10 times as much as a X-Box 360. Just never go online with it and you will be all set against viruses and all that jazz.

Dirtcrasher
11-18-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm really looking to open a box, plug in some plugs and race or kill away :D

I just don't wanna dump 300$ on something that dies on most of my friends.

cox
11-19-2009, 11:08 AM
i havent had a problem with my 360. if its a new one it wil have a jasper or better board. lots of those problems they had were solved with this. Mine has yet to ever die or freeze or anything and i have played it every day for 8 months. I would buy one just for the left 4 dead series, but only if you get live. But i REALLY like that game, actually just zombies in general.

300rman
11-20-2009, 01:35 AM
modern warfare 2 is pretty cool, but im a PC gamer mostly.

Half Life 2 Is EPIC, dunno if its on the 360 platform though.

the F.E.A.R. games are badass too.

cox
11-20-2009, 11:00 AM
whoa, i must have been drunk to triple post like that, sorry guys.

Ya half like 2 is very epic and yes it is on the 360, as the orange box. FEAR is great to. I used to be hardcore PC. but having to update my graphics card every 3 months got tiring and expensive. 300 bucks and im good for a while......

300rman
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
whoa, i must have been drunk to triple post like that, sorry guys.

Ya half like 2 is very epic and yes it is on the 360, as the orange box. FEAR is great to. I used to be hardcore PC. but having to update my graphics card every 3 months got tiring and expensive. 300 bucks and im good for a while......

you were buying crappy cards, or you wanted to run max settings on everything.

if you buy a good card, its good for 5 years+, so long as you dont run max settings on the newest games. hell, my 128 graphics card was good up until just recently