PDA

View Full Version : haha, democraps plan a second stimulas package!

factoryX
10-08-2009, 08:03 PM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091008/D9B76AUO0.html

what will they come up with now?

wow, with the USA dollar dropping to its lowest value in 14 months and still dropping this is going to help how?

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/08ca4832-b36a-11de-ae8d-00144feab49a.html
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aBLSJqOVpRco
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=anHHuTYOTmF4

300rman
10-08-2009, 09:18 PM
There a bunch of idiots. oh wait, no there not, they are trying to bankrupt us so they can merge us with canada and mexicant.

factoryX
10-08-2009, 10:08 PM
no, they are trying to merge the whole world into one. believe it or not world order has been mention several times by the U.N. and the democrats in the last 2 years.

Louis Mielke
10-08-2009, 10:37 PM
the truth of the matter is that its pretty much inevitable. I don't think it will come in our life times but eventually it will be a one world order. Then the the world will end shortly after.

Not much the small fry can do about it either.

factoryX
10-08-2009, 10:44 PM
I don't know about that, people are getting a little fed up.

Louis Mielke
10-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't want it either, not at all. "One big happy world" is a bad bad idea which will only exist under oppression of just about everyone.

I'm just saying, at some point in our planets time line it will happen, and it will be very ugly.

factoryX
10-08-2009, 11:55 PM
true to that.

Tri-Z 250
10-09-2009, 08:51 AM
The shrinking dollar....The Goverment would have you believe US sales to outside countries has increased. They tell you it's through Gov packages like NAFTA...unfortunally it's our weak dollar. China can now afford to buy American Steel, tool it then ship it back to us in product at a profit. Then assembled on American soil and CALL it American made. Look at US schools to say Japan/France/Russia....All mentioned countries push the ENGLISH language....we select a 2nd language as an elective class....Which most kids pick Spanish because it's by far the easiest to learn. The Dumming down of our society is ever following the shrinking dollar. All the while the teachers Unions go on looking for more money, eaiser lesson plans for less overall work....and the general excuse is the home-life causes illiterate childern to graduate.

Has one person from this board felt ANY trickle down effect? I can't wait for the next big package to go out....:w00t: just let me know where to send my tax bill.

300rman
10-09-2009, 09:50 AM
no, they are trying to merge the whole world into one. believe it or not world order has been mention several times by the U.N. and the democrats in the last 2 years.

i know, and merging this side of the world (like they did with the european union) is the next step in that plan. people arent going to go for a NWO all at once......

harryredtrike
10-09-2009, 12:33 PM
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant stand it no more.get out of my life washington d.c.

factoryX
10-17-2009, 04:45 AM
that's okay, I just read that the health care plan will tax you for being over weight, problem is who decides who's over weight?

lndy650
10-17-2009, 06:04 PM
one world order? sounds like communism to me lol

DixiePlowboy
10-18-2009, 05:03 AM
one world order? sounds like communism to me lol

At best...the truth is much worse than mere communism.

hinddee29
10-22-2009, 03:08 PM
The shrinking dollar....The Goverment would have you believe US sales to outside countries has increased. They tell you it's through Gov packages like NAFTA...unfortunally it's our weak dollar. China can now afford to buy American Steel, tool it then ship it back to us in product at a profit. Then assembled on American soil and CALL it American made. Look at US schools to say Japan/France/Russia....All mentioned countries push the ENGLISH language....we select a 2nd language as an elective class....Which most kids pick Spanish because it's by far the easiest to learn. The Dumming down of our society is ever following the shrinking dollar. All the while the teachers Unions go on looking for more money, eaiser lesson plans for less overall work....and the general excuse is the home-life causes illiterate childern to graduate.

Has one person from this board felt ANY trickle down effect? I can't wait for the next big package to go out....:w00t: just let me know where to send my tax bill.

Well I did get a seasonal job with the Department of the Interior. Because of stemulas money.
No ben., No retirement. Do get vacation and sick time each pay period.

Honda_Dude
10-22-2009, 04:11 PM
I guess that trillion dollars created 1 job ..............

factoryX
10-22-2009, 05:03 PM

lol, a statement came out stating that 49 out of 50 states did not see more jobs after the stimulus package.

hinddee29
10-22-2009, 10:00 PM

I know for sure it created 5 jobs. The Cuyahoga Valley National Park got
a ton of stumulas money. For new and rehab constrution jobs that will even
bring in outside contractors. So there are some that are getting it. The park system alone I guess got a ton of money. So it may not enough, but it did or
has or will create some jobs.

factoryX
10-23-2009, 02:25 AM
Joseph stalin quotes:

Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.