PDA

View Full Version : WTF? oboma just won the Nobel Peace Prize

factoryX
10-09-2009, 03:27 PM
For What!?!? putting the country in record debt? Being black and the president at the same time? keeping are troops over in Iraq or Afghanistan? wtf?:crazy:

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE5981JK20091009?sp=true

Billy Golightly
10-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Barack Hussein Obama! MMMMmmmmmmm MMMMMmmmmm MMMMMM!

dcreel
10-09-2009, 04:17 PM
You have got to be kidding me... Now you can earn the Nobel peace prize for the promise of doing something great. What a toolbag. It would have gone a long way with me toward him as a person if he hadn't accepted it.

The fix is in now. He'll win the superbowl next.

Thorpe
10-09-2009, 06:50 PM
What a d-bag...

The Goat
10-09-2009, 07:04 PM
already sent the nobel org a email stating that it completely devalues the entire organization...

they won't care, but it made me feel a little better.

harryredtrike
10-10-2009, 01:11 AM
these idiots fall all over his jock,makes me sick.will be worst prez ever.

pipeline triker
10-10-2009, 10:39 AM
I guess the other people nominated must not have been on TV as much. They made a big insult to all the people that won it before him. They actaully did something. Obama is just a good pitch man. Kinda like Billy Mays or the Sham wow guy, lots of empty promise's. He slices,he dices he will clean your curtains with steam all it takes is all our tax dollars and then some. What a JOKE!!

Loud&Proud
10-13-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm embarassed. Any person with half a brain in any other country must be laughing their a$% off at us.

jensenracing77
10-13-2009, 09:57 PM
maybe that is why he was stalling to send more troops to Afghanistan. wanted to get the peace prize first.

DixiePlowboy
10-14-2009, 10:02 AM
already sent the nobel org a email stating that it completely devalues the entire organization...

Well, it's hard for the Prize/Org to be devalued much more than when it was awarded to Al Gore and Jimmy Carter, but I agree with you.

It sickens me that Do-Nothing/Done Nothing-Community Organizer- in Chief OsamaBamaDing-Dong has his name on any list of recognition as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, and Mikail Gorbachev(he did preside over the removal of the Berlin Wall after all).

If it hadn't become such a liberal award, Ronald Reagan would have had a place among the list(after all he also helped stoke the fire that ended the Soviet Union).

Turns out, Obama was nominated back in January or February of this year.....before he had attempted anything (that he's failed in) and the Comission has stated that they hoped that winning the award would "help' Obama further his agendas.:rolleyes:

The Goat
10-14-2009, 10:41 AM
hey now, jimmy carter once Vance resigned wasn't all that bad, he realized the world isn't a big happy place.

what was it that guy he had said... his national security advisor I think.

he was asked what happens if panama shuts down the panama canal for service. He responded with.... the US government will shut down the panamanian government, for service.

That's the kind of guy I want at my back.

DixiePlowboy
10-14-2009, 11:29 AM
I won't go so far as to name Carter the "worst" as many have(that spot is reserved for Lincoln with me:)), but I still don't favor him much. I can still remember Carter's election and then his defeat....listening to my grandparents discussing politics of the day at big family gatherings. Even though they were mostly democrats at the time with deep, deep roots in Carter's home state of Georgia, they didn't think too highly of him either by the end of his Presidency. Matter of fact...most of them voted Republican(Reagan)for the first time in their lives in the next election.

My issues with carter include(but are not limited to):

*The Panama Canal Treaties-signed in '77 that would transfer control of the Panama Canal to Panama.....a corrupt 3rd world dictatorship. Nearly 30,000 men had died while constructing it for the betterment of the world's trade.

*He terminated the Russian Wheat Deal...established to ease Cold War tensions between us and the Soviet Union. Ending this marked a beginning of hardship for US farmers.

*His handling of the Iran Hostage Crisis, giving rise to Radical Islam and his handling of the Shah/Iranian Revolution situation....remember the hostages were released only AFTER Reagan took office from Carter. Maybe his greatest achievement was leaving office...lol

*Recently, he went on camera stating that the current opposition to Obama's policies were purely the result of racism....not of intellectual or moral disagreement with him. We both know that there are racist around us....but not everyone with light skin is racist. heck, there were many people of color at Tea Parties and Town Hall meetings this year.....reckon they're racist toward Obama too?.....lol. The R-word was thrown out in a time-proven tactical manner for the purpose of stifling question and dissent.

Like you though, nobody contacted me for my opinion on who should win the Nobel Prize....and therefore my opinion doesn't mean much.

cox
10-14-2009, 11:41 AM
im so happy i live in canada. your guys government sucks bad, i mean ours sucks to but JEEZ........ I just about crapped myself when i heard that.......

The Goat
10-14-2009, 11:50 AM
well the panama canal accounted for a whopping 11% of US trade by that point, so yeah, it was nothing more than sentiment that made us want to keep it. and he did technically keep the canal until the beginning of 2000.

As for the wheat removal in response to soviets in afghanistan...You're right. TOTAL BS. We act all high and mighty, when the soviets have a LITERAL threat sitting on their borders. We supply weapons and intel to the afgans...and they turn around and bite us. and 20 years later we pile into afghanistan... Should have let the russians do what they wanted to with the area. they had 100k troops in there, and didn't have a chance of gaining the other oil fields.

Iran hostage crisis could have happened under anyone, but the fool chose the wrong way to do it. you don't send 6 copters out in a sandstorm, you send in the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro world. You go in with SOOO much firepower and force that they see allah staring back at em.

Alas, I'm not a leader, and a lot of you are thankful for that. ha

Though dixie would be pleased to learn that my idea of one world government consists more of empiric libertarianism. ie...I conquer you and then leave you to your own devices, but we have the same currency and occasionally discuss things that affect us all. NOTHING more.

DixiePlowboy
10-14-2009, 12:30 PM
Though dixie would be pleased to learn that my idea of one world government consists more of empiric libertarianism. ie...I conquer you and then leave you to your own devices, but we have the same currency and occasionally discuss things that affect us all. NOTHING more.

You're right.... I actually like the sound of that. That is IF it could be just that limited.

:beer

Mosh
10-14-2009, 01:09 PM
My issues with carter include(but are not limited to):

*The Panama Canal Treaties-signed in '77 that would transfer control of the Panama Canal to Panama.....a corrupt 3rd world dictatorship. Nearly 30,000 men had died while constructing it for the betterment of the world's trade.

That was a huge deal..
Most believe it only affects trade, but the reality is we lost a military sea gate as well..

Just one more thing that could affect us down the road.

As for the award...I once got a first place blue ribbon in a kite flying contest in the 3rd grade..
No that was deserved..:lol:

The Goat
10-15-2009, 12:09 AM
not as big of a military asset as is thought. Too shallow for carriers and large ships. too shallow for subs to pass through without surfacing. And a surfaced sub is a tracked sub.

I'm up to my ears in US foreign policy and the EU at the moment.

sickening for the most part.

Isolationism with few exceptions is the path to take.

TravEX
10-15-2009, 08:40 AM
This may have already been pointed out.

Did you know that he was nominated for this award on his 12th DAY IN OFFICE!

I don't have the time to type all my thoughts about this and other problems with BHO!

TravEX
10-15-2009, 08:42 AM
AND.......Yassir Ahraphat (sp? don't care) won the Nobel Peace Prize also!

86trizinger
10-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Don't forget your Chia Obama

https://www.chiaobama.com/flare/next