PDA

View Full Version : All you gun owners, check out these holsters...

Thorpe
10-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I know there has been alot of threads talking about the guns we own, the guns we carry, the guns we want and the guns we sold... But holsters, holster we dont talk about... This is my cousin down in Arizona, he makes some really sweet leather goods... I have him making me a sweet little holster for my Smith and Wesson model 60... Check out the link...

http://www.thorshammercustomleather.com/

harryredtrike
10-10-2009, 02:53 AM
thats nice stuff but i like tactical gear,black and subdued

wheelie king
10-10-2009, 09:47 AM
If I ever had any time to do some more recreational single action (cowboy) shooting, I would definitely get one of those holster and belts.

Good looking stuff.

Unfortunately, my free time is pretty sparse and I am lucky if I get an hour to go plinking anymore.:(

pipeline triker
10-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Looks like very nice qaulity and workmenship.

Thorpe
10-10-2009, 01:36 PM
He does tactical stuff too... He is down in Arizona, so I guess there is a western theme to alot his customers... He makes anything you want out of leather, any color...

The Goat
10-10-2009, 04:12 PM
they say leather is still the best bet for concealing a glock...

Idk if i agree with that, but a custom holster should would be a nice way to find out.

TravEX
10-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Cade, if you wanna conceal your Glock, try Cross Breed holsters, I got their Super Tuck Deluxe, very comfortable and conceals my model 23 nicely. They don't have one for my Public Defender yet.

Thorpe, good looking holsters.

Thorpe
10-24-2009, 12:33 AM
My holsters are done... Should be here in the next few days... I will post some pics when they show up... Got a inner waist band and a belt holster coming for the S&W 38 special...