Bryan Raffa
10-12-2009, 08:47 PM
yes theres people close to you. why?

bigpimpin
10-12-2009, 08:56 PM
looking for a Matthew Keller. know him?

code200k
10-12-2009, 09:19 PM
http://3wheelerworldforums.com/member.php?u=14643 autoxer is str8 outta rome lol

Russell 350X
10-12-2009, 09:44 PM
looking for a Matthew Keller. know him?

Yes...freaksfix

Escanabajosh
10-13-2009, 08:06 AM
i got family up there, ya know any montgomery's?

brapp
10-13-2009, 08:39 AM
yep yep matt keller is freak fix himself lol is he in trouble lol??

freaksfix
10-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah this bird thinks i ripped him off for $50 bucks.. He bought some Hondaline S.T. 250R tank fins for $50 off ebay, yeah thats right $100 short track shrouds for $50, freaken ebay sucks right now.. Well pay pal was screwed up and it showed as a e-check on all my sales for some reason, so i waited to ship the parts till they cleared.. Well several days later it showed up as everything was paid in full, and this cat already filed a dispute against me on ebay.. So I shipped the parts out and sent him the tracking #, and now he thinks I ripped him off for $50 freaken dollars,,lol,, yeah I needed that $50 so bad I gonna make a bad name for myself.. I guess the tracking # is for an empty box..

Comon everyone let this guy now what kind of criminal i am and how ive stuck it to all of you guys at sometime or another, $50 bucks at a time soon enough I'll be ready to retire..

Comon man I told you your parts are in the mail here is your tracking # again.. 03060320000110185422 I am not ripping you off...

Triple B!
10-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Big pimpin, I live in rome, ny... and pretty much all of us know Matt Keller...

If you google the tracking number he gave (same as I did) you'll see clear as day that he sent it. you might wanna look into this a little more.

EDIT: I'm not a mod but you should PM him before you go any further about this, if you're trying to bait him into an arguement or something isn't not necessary. Just saying.......

johnny's X
10-13-2009, 03:25 PM
bigpimpin you need to back up and check yourself. Come on here and looking for someone just to talk trash about him or her. Matt is a class a dude for sure. Why dont you look into things before you get all jumpy about someone ripping you off. Just bcs you didnt get your shrouds in a few days doesnt mean you get all over someones crap. 50 bucks for those is a smoking deal also. Simmer man!

I am on Matt's Side

brapp
10-13-2009, 04:34 PM
i have dealt with mat a few times and he is a godo guy and always good for a laugh or two and even at 100-200 dollars i wouldnt badmouth one of the good guys on here and whome alot of us guys have met or talked to . i have talked to him and deat with hima nd even rode with him in 3 diffrent states now and he is a top notch guy .

plastikosmd
10-13-2009, 04:46 PM
nice of you to send the shrouds after bad feedback. I would have had a hard time being as generous

Dirtcrasher
10-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Wasn't F-Fix at Pessatuckayuckafukaway last year??

I thought I met him there, seemed like a good guy anyhow, either that or someone with a similar board name was there and your AOK in my book :lol:

Sometimes people jump to conclusions way to fast ya know..............

Unless a seller ignores your email and contact attempts repeatedly (which then I can relate to) you have to give them a bit of time. Many times people juggle a couple dozen auctions at once.

Russell 350X
10-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I've dealt with Matt before, class A dude in my book...paypal screwed up, he didn't. If you were in his shoes, you sold something and didn't clear on paypal right away, would you ship it out?? I think not......

bigpimpin
10-13-2009, 05:46 PM
i have dealt with mat a few times and he is a godo guy and always good for a laugh or two and even at 100-200 dollars i wouldnt badmouth one of the good guys on here and whome alot of us guys have met or talked to . i have talked to him and deat with hima nd even rode with him in 3 diffrent states now and he is a top notch guy .

ok for starts I haven't talked any trash nor said anything. Trying to get in contact with him. So if someone can get in touch with him please have him call me directly 305.972.0087

jeswinehart
10-13-2009, 06:00 PM
ok for starts I haven't talked any trash nor said anything. Trying to get in contact with him. So if someone can get in touch with him please have him call me directly 305.972.0087

But you sure was fixing too.
Welcome # 16 to my banned list.

john
Reason for Editing: My count was off so I added you 2 more times !

bigpimpin
10-13-2009, 06:35 PM
But you sure was fixing too.
Welcome # 16 to my banned list.

john

Don't assume anything. I am a grown man and I know how to conduct myself

thefox
10-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Just for the others out there, I have dealt with Matt (freakfix) several time and they have all worked out fine. He is a great guy that it a fun fellow triker.

I am sure everything will work out, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with freak again.

AutoXer
10-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Matt can be a jerk .... This one time comes to mind when i pounded the trailpro out of a brake flange on the wifes auto-x to replace the bearings and that freakfix character went out behind the garage and took a axle out and pulled a good flange off for me ..... I handed him a 20 for his trouble and the guy that he is wouldn't take it...... yup you want to watch out for this guy.....

bigpimpin
10-13-2009, 08:58 PM
here's the tracking # I received which is invalid 03060320000110185422 usps. this is the most of a response I have received from you

Yeah this bird thinks i ripped him off for $50 bucks.. He bought some Hondaline S.T. 250R tank fins for $50 off ebay, yeah thats right $100 short track shrouds for $50, freaken ebay sucks right now.. Well pay pal was screwed up and it showed as a e-check on all my sales for some reason, so i waited to ship the parts till they cleared.. Well several days later it showed up as everything was paid in full, and this cat already filed a dispute against me on ebay.. So I shipped the parts out and sent him the tracking #, and now he thinks I ripped him off for $50 freaken dollars,,lol,, yeah I needed that $50 so bad I gonna make a bad name for myself.. I guess the tracking # is for an empty box..

Comon everyone let this guy now what kind of criminal i am and how ive stuck it to all of you guys at sometime or another, $50 bucks at a time soon enough I'll be ready to retire..

Comon man I told you your parts are in the mail here is your tracking # again.. 03060320000110185422 I am not ripping you off...

AutoXer
10-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 1018 5422
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 facility on October 11, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, October 11, 2009, 4:47 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
Bullet Acceptance, October 07, 2009, 2:53 pm, ORISKANY, NY 13424
Notification Options

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.
invalid??????

bigpimpin
10-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 1018 5422
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 facility on October 11, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, October 11, 2009, 4:47 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
Bullet Acceptance, October 07, 2009, 2:53 pm, ORISKANY, NY 13424
Notification Options

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.
invalid??????
that's great news.

Russell 350X
10-14-2009, 09:19 PM
that's great news.

We told you......

bigpimpin
10-14-2009, 09:23 PM
not really considering I paid him 9/26 and still have received nothing. and minimal if any response

freaksfix
10-14-2009, 09:35 PM
not really considering I paid him 9/26 and still have received nothing. and minimal if any response

You had a response threw your dispute you filed, did you read that response or not.. You emailed me befor the dispute and I told you the parts where going out the next day, two days later you file a dispute instead of emailing me.. What the hell is your problem, you have your money back and the parts are on the way to you, what F'en more do you want how about some blood or maybe some more free parts.. I have no idea what it is your cring about, pay pal gave you your money back and you have a tracking # proving your parts are on the way.. This is why I hate ebay the buyer has all the rights and people like you make good sellers look bad..

Triple B!
10-14-2009, 11:26 PM
I, in order to skip using "trail Pro" blockers and getting an infraction, will just say that this guy is a jerk. And I'm not talking about freaks...

Obviously he knew who matt was, maybe not his screen name, but now that he knows that too, should know that Matt has people who know his character and are not going to jump on any band wagon of his. Sorry bigpimpin, Like I said you should have PM'd him about this, even though [as far as it looks to me] the ball is in your court anyhow.
Besides that, there seems to be no issue left to resolve anyways.... wow man, where did you come from???

bigpimpin
10-14-2009, 11:30 PM
yep, Matt is the victim. I have no money, no parts.

johnny's X
10-15-2009, 01:01 PM
This thread is lame. Matt is a Class A dude and is not in the business to rip anyone off. Fifty bucks dude? for real. I spent twice that on raffle tickets at the am vets to win a turkey.

plastikosmd
10-15-2009, 03:03 PM
This is why I hate ebay the buyer has all the rights and people like you make good sellers look bad

agreed...not to happy with ebay myself.

I would also like to see a formal public apology when the parts arrive, as the OP made this a public issue.

85Tecate
10-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Well since Ebay gave your money back, and your parts are known to be shipped according to the tracking number, you could at least be "a grown man" like you say you are and send him the 50 bucks for the parts. Of course you probably wont, but thats the civil way to go about things.

Dirtcrasher
10-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Civil would have avoided a public topic to begin with....

WOW!! What a shame......

I've waited WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY longer than 3 weeks for parts!!, stuff happens. He emailed you and said he was shipping, what more did you need??

Anyone who posts this up isn't gonna give an apology.........................

leevarnado
10-15-2009, 05:59 PM
i just waited 2 weeks for some parts off ebay,sent the guy (not freakfix) a email last week and he said they were on the way.its hard trusting ppl you dont know but you have to at least give them a chance.

lndy650
10-15-2009, 11:16 PM
i say just delete this thread and when you get your parts pay the guy

SeaBass8
10-16-2009, 08:10 AM
^X2 - What he said.

Billy Golightly
10-16-2009, 09:23 AM
I've seen tracking #'s posted, and the OP admits that they've gotten their money back. Matt is a longstanding good member of this forum and has probably done 100's of transactions. So unless Isee otherwise, this is just a smear campaign and I'm shutin' 'er down.