PDA

View Full Version : My other golf cart

Tri-Z_Jim
10-08-2002, 09:49 PM
this was my office for most of the summer.OPTIONS,cassette player(for all my 80's stuff, 8 inch 2 speed fan,nice to have on 95 degree days.I screened about 40,000 tons of topsoil from june thru sept.Anyone wanna race??I've had it up to 27 mph goin down a steep hill.You might win,but dont let me catch you.lol
This will push down a 16" diameter tree with no problem.It will flip and move cars w/o even trying....Its also a good vehicle to be stuck in for snowplowing.I bet if I dropped the bucket on the blaster,or ran it over it would flatten it literally,tires too.

Howdy
10-09-2002, 07:48 AM
Hey Jim,
I need to use that for about 5 days. I think my BobCat would fit in the bucket. lol

10-09-2002, 06:35 PM
my buddy got a front end loader stuck. the tires were taller than me and i am 5 foot 10 and they were about a foot or two taller than me.it was stuck above the tires. it took two logging chains (3/4 inch thick) and two bulldozers to get it out it was cool.my cousin owns a couple 554c's he owns a gravel pit .can you get a ford bronco into your bucket .he can and he has room to spare.it is awsome .
kyle

Tri-Z_Jim
10-09-2002, 07:54 PM
The 544 bucket isnt that big. 2 blasters will fit in it end to end.the Tires are only 5 feet high...Its great for building jumps too. When the boss isnt around I practice making jumps and whoop sections:)