PDA

View Full Version : Dam old people

cmracer15
11-06-2002, 06:02 PM
Have you guys ever hear someone bash 3 wheelers like they were some kind of murderers...i was ridin my r down some rode goin about 15..cuz there was some kids playing in their yard so i didnt want to hit one if they ran out infront of me..and this old guy comes chasing me out of his yard...so i stopped to see what is problome was..he starts saying crap you your not suposed to be driving those pieces of sh!t on the road..and actualy i shouldnt even be riding one at all..because they kill people. and said peaple that ride trikes dont have any brains. then he said those are illegal..they got outlawd..and i started to laugh..i said they are from production..but they are NOT illegal. so he goes on and on arging with me..i said hey old man..why did u stop me in the first place..and he said i cant believe you young man...you dont talk to your elders like that...ill just call the police. and he said stay here ill go get the phone. (i didnt think he was serious). this was a public road and cops get pretty strict on atv's on it. well sure enough he did...so i kicked it and hauled trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro...he started yelling stooooop...lol..i got home and didnt get caught...but i cnt believe that old bastrd...people like that piss me off

cmracer15
11-06-2002, 06:03 PM
Ohh yah...this guy was old old..didnt want to affend all yall 40 year old guys..lol..he was 75- plus..haha

350Xrider
11-06-2002, 06:06 PM
Some people have nothing better to do than trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and whine. I think they do it because no one liked them in there younger years because all they did was trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and whine, so they think well noone likes me or anything so why like anybody, If they think they can create problems or be an ass in general they will.

Dirtcrasher
11-06-2002, 06:26 PM
I built my home on an old dirt road where you must have 2 acres+ to live here and has powerlines to Cape Cod on it. Soon after I moved in some old mother f-r bought the lot next to the power lines and tried to block it off! He actually put nails out there to flatten tires! This type of person should not have moved here, I puposely ride by him on wheelies and roosting while waving HI BOB!! Here's the kicker he actually owns the land the power lines are on! The electric co. has an easement on the property so they can work on them. I'm not done with good ol Bobby yet!!

Mobular
11-06-2002, 07:27 PM
LOL! i just had a great idea! Let's turn this thread into a revenge help list! I'll start. Wanna get back at someone? Mix up a bucket of hot water and 4 or 5 beef boullion cubes (OXO or something like that), gotta be strong, and pour it all over their lawn at night. Give it a couple of days, and all the dogs in the area will come over and rip up the lawn tring to find the meat! Anyone else???

cmracer15
11-06-2002, 11:07 PM
Get a rental car and cut donut marks in their yard

ATC350X 85
11-06-2002, 11:57 PM
Catch a few moles and stick them in his yard. They'll tunnel it all out.

NOS_350X
11-07-2002, 02:52 AM
get about 5 friends and get a car and some paintball guns hit the house car dogs anyting you can find :D

Dirtcrasher
11-07-2002, 07:19 PM
I actually flipped my trike over in front of BOB one day on the power lines at his property!! It was off camber and I just sorta plopped over, I laughed at myself out loud got up and said " How are BOB!!" as I rode past him - his jaw dropped!!!.
My actual revenge plan is to wait for the first night were definately gonna get some snow and return the nails to his driveway he was so kind to leave on the powerlines (before the snow so he can't see them). Poor old 70yr BOBBY will be fixing tires in the snow!!

430xrider
12-04-2003, 07:38 PM
I hate **edited by moderator** old people.You should have broke the bastards hips for the nails.

mad_max
12-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Mobular, that bullion idea sounds like some funny trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!

HemiChallenger71
12-04-2003, 08:38 PM
I find old people need to trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro drive better! I don't care weather they're retired or not, they need to move the car over in the turn lane and signal and check blind spots. It's amazing. I don't drive crazy, I usually go 5 under the psoted speed limit cuse I have a slow ass truck, but if there's traffic behind me I make sure to keep the speed limit or more.

Bumb
12-04-2003, 09:06 PM
yea old people suck. Today i was doin about 45 in a 15 zone. This one guy I know tryed to stop me but I kept goin. And another time I was doin wheelies down the street this other old guy comes out and was like blabla bla trailprotrailpro to loud. thretend to call the cops. said some more bs. So now i always make sure were extra loud around his house.

350XXX
12-04-2003, 10:12 PM
just so you know, nail boards are ILLEGAL. if you call your local law enforcement or DNR agent, they can ticket him and make him pay for your tires, even if they are on his property!!!

Tri-Z Pilot
12-04-2003, 10:31 PM
I used to always ride my blaster down to my local gas station, or to buy smokes all the time. They were on backroads mostly, and I would always get that sucker in at least 5th gear sometimes, powerslide around corners, see how many gears I could go through in a wheelie, (most of the time I took it easy, but sometimes I was on the warpath). Well this one day, a buddy of mine brought his raptor down, and said that he wanted to go riding, we both needed to fill up, so I said follow me. Well, we went down the backroad route that I took all the time, and we were be nice that day, so we were only doing like 15mph, we got near the gas station and we saw some kids on the sidewalk, and they started waving, so we wave back, and both pop a little wheelie just to give them a smile. After that we fill up, and went riding, but later that night I went back to the gas station (in a car) and I went inside, and my one friend that worked there, said a cop stopped in and was asking if she knew who was riding fourwheelers on the road. She said she couldnt see who it was because they were wearing helmets (thanx Alisha), but apparently some old trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro came into the store and called the police, because she said that a couple of people on fourwheelers were trying to run over some kids, we were nowhere near those kids, and what kinda sick trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro would try to purposely run over a kid, that dumb trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, and this was the slowest and most careful ride that I ever took to the gas station, go figure.

KASEY
12-04-2003, 10:56 PM
yea old people suck. Today i was doin about 45 in a 15 zone. This one guy I know tryed to stop me but I kept goin. And another time I was doin wheelies down the street this other old guy comes out and was like blabla bla trailprotrailpro to loud. thretend to call the cops. said some more bs. So now i always make sure were extra loud around his house.

this is why OLD PEOPLE call the cops!!!! bumb you are an idiot,,,,,,, i guess when the cops impound your trike,,, that will be another story of how you were done wrong we will have to listen to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

polabareus
12-05-2003, 12:01 AM
You know theres reasons that so many people are against atv's. When you go riding on private property (without permission) and when you go flying down roads and just in general are acting like an arse your just giving people reasons not to like atv's or their riders.

ATCkrazy
12-05-2003, 09:02 AM
Yeah I've had it happen more then once, one time me and my buddie rode our trikes(his ATC-200E and my 250SX) bout 5 miles to town(population approx:400) we got down and left the trikes at anouther buddies house and went with into town to grab some lunch, well this DEC officer comes marching asking if anyone has seen anyone riding atv's on the main road, the owner of store(john) says "nope aint seen no one on ATV's" I geuss this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro(she isnt old though,maybe 25) reported us when we passed her house, thats o.k. we put a vile of skunk sent in her mail box. Good revenge idea, skunk sent, yes you can buy it, I can even give address where to get it, it costs like $20 for vile, very potent, one drop is worse then the smell of a dead skunk on the side of the road on 90 degree day.

TimSr
12-05-2003, 10:12 AM
thats o.k. we put a vile of skunk sent in her mail box. Good revenge idea, skunk sent, yes you can buy it, I can even give address where to get it, it costs like $20 for vile, very potent, one drop is worse then the smell of a dead skunk on the side of the road on 90 degree day.

Let us know if it was worth it when they drag you into a federal court on terrorism charges. After 9-11 and anthrax by mail, Im sure your postal inspector will find this quite humorous.

Jeb
12-05-2003, 10:44 AM
I hate **edited by moderator** old people.You should have broke the bastards hips for the nails.

:shock:

I can't stand people that sabotage trails. But (if I'm understandind correctly) DirtCrasher is talking about a guy (Bobby-Boy ! :D ) doing that on HIS OWN property, not someone like a sierra club nazi out booby trapping legal public trails, someone else's private land, or race courses.

You guys that ride on the streets and tresspass make your own trouble.

I must agree though there are allot of old folks who should mind their own business. It's not their place to run out of their house and flag you down and scold you. I don't understand .... why would you even stop for them?????

:D

hondatrikesrule22
12-05-2003, 03:34 PM
I don't know where you all have been riding,because people don't care over here!One of my buddys has a badger 80,and we rode up and down his alley for hours(this is in the city), and only one lady came over and said something,and she told us to be careful!A friend of mine has a go-kart and we rode up and down the alley for a long time.people ride four-wheelers,go-karts,motorscooters,golf carts(the ones you play golf in,lol),mini-bikes,anything with a motor,and they ride them all down the streets,everywhere.I know the machines are nothing compared to 200xs and 250rs noise wise,but still is the same principal.I agree old people do suck,but I don't think we should go 60 in a 15 mph zone either.

Russell 350X
12-05-2003, 05:27 PM
I got a story too. I was going down the road one day on the 185S and this a$$hole that lives down pulled out in front of me. I had to stomp on the brakes to stop and almost hit his truck :shock: He started bitchen saying that I'm going to fast and that I'm gonna hit his dog someday, and I'm like ya whatever he gave me a evil look(his brain is fryed from pot) and I put it into gear and took off fast as I could cause I thought he was gonna chase me down! :shock: This guy isnt very old, mabey 20-30's. I was tempted to call the cops on his kid on a Yamaha Moto-4 was flyin up and down the road 55mph, hiting the assend brakes and sliding it on the blacktop(not a misprint) and on the shoulder of the road. Didn't even stop at the stop sign! He came over and wanted to go riding and I said "nope, i aint gonne ride with you because you act and drive like a ass, and that his dad is a a$$hole that bitched me out for doing nothing compared to what he was letting his kid do" What an a$$hole!!

ATCkrazy
12-05-2003, 07:11 PM
I dont give a shet if the feds dont like it, I've done it like 8 times now, anouther good idea is to put in your enemy's car/truck, pour some down the heater vents, smell never goes away, I did it to this punk who worked at the farm, had to sell the truck cause it stunk so bad, you can get it at any place that sell traping lures/baits. last time he calls my CHEVY a peice of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, the first time he called it a heap I backed up it with the shet spredder and 'let it rip', i probably owe him an apolgy cause my newest truck is a 92 ford F-250 4x4(rusty but trusty) but ohh well.

J.D.
12-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Old people piss me off. In the particular county I live in in Nevada, the county owns from half the road, to 15 feet out from the center either way. I was riding down the road to school on my dirtbike one day within this 15 feet, and this dude came out and wanted to start trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro with me and run his mouth, he had Utah plates I was tempted to harass him about being a Mormon. Plus I was going real slow, like 15. So now when I ride by his house, I get onto the road, and walk, revving the piss out of it in neutral. I have a "custom" exhaust that is very, very loud. I'm waiting for him to call the cops on me.

Today I was driving, and there's a dirt road with an almost 90 degree corner, speed limit on dirt roads is 25, and I took it at 25, my rear end got a lil squirly and spit up some dust, this old fucker in a new Explorer told me to "SLOW DOWN ASSHOLE!", I flipped him off. Next time somebody calls me an asshole, I'm gonna pull down my pants and show them an asshole. HAHAHAHHAHAH

BTW I'm 16, the guy with the dirtbike incident is probably 60, the guy with the explorer was probably in his mid 40's.