PDA

View Full Version : WOW.....welfare-cell phones....

300rman
10-27-2009, 10:47 PM
Check this out... Make sure to click on the link at the bottom.......dk

Trillion dollar+ budget deficit for the fiscal year 2009 and the money keeps flowing! Must be ultra income redistribution!

I couldn't believe this, so I went to the web site and learned that about half of the states offer these Obama phones.

TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/home.aspx

whats next? free bigscreen TV's and videogames?

seadoo650
10-27-2009, 10:58 PM
You just now hearing about this??????? Obama's spending our tax money quicker than we can pay it.

300rman
10-27-2009, 11:06 PM
yeah, i stumbled across this just a little while ago. i knew they were doing some real dumb trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, but this????

harryredtrike
10-28-2009, 09:39 AM
your tax dollars at work.poor people need cell phones too.maybe we should give plasma tv's so they are'nt imbarrassed when people come over thier houses too

Side Wayz
10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Maybe I'll just stop paying my bills and I can get a cell phone plasma tv and a new trike. Asthe great late Bernie mack would say Thanks America.

cox
10-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Here is the link to email them. Why dont you email them and tell them how much you like your tax dollars going welfare lowlifes so they can have free cell phones. Im not from the states, but that is crazy. What they should do is make a mandatory pisstest for people to pick up their welfare cheques. How many welfare recipients are drug attics? With the money they save, that would open up the doors for those free plasma TV's, hell maybe a new car from GM. You know like a government sponsered bailout, lol. I hate the government......

link for email....

http://www.tracfone.com/contact.jsp?task=contact

Side Wayz
10-28-2009, 10:50 AM
The New 2010 GM...

Side Wayz
10-28-2009, 10:52 AM
oh well it wont let mepost it.