PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a good set of these ???

jeswinehart
10-31-2009, 05:14 PM
That I can borrow for a couple of days ???

john

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110448237184&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

alexandros
11-10-2009, 05:26 PM
tell me you like to make them reproduction and I'm sending you mines from Greece!!!

freaksfix
11-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Wow!! One of those very rare parts that come off when new to change the bars or what ever and got thrown away instead of back on and now they are super rare, like the clutch nut adjustment cover on all auto Hondas.. One of those things that alot or most people never even new about..

John most bar clamps are pretty much universal, so if you where to repoduce these they should fit just about any bike just to clean up the look of the clamps..

ScottZJ
11-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Yes we need to get John a set of those. My 87 isnt an 87 without this part and my key switched installed. lol

jeswinehart
11-12-2009, 03:03 PM
I never gave it a thought about being some what a universal part. They certanly would give the bar clamps a cleaner look. Great idea !
A board member who is rather close by is looking thru his inventory to see if he has a good set for me to look at.
Not saying I will/can reproduce these untill I have in hand and look them over but certainly looks easy enough.
I can just about imagine a RED set for my RED Tecate :) ,even though it is a 84/85 modle year.
I will keep ya all posted.

john