PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get a????

freaksfix
11-06-2002, 07:17 PM
Anyone know where I can get Dunlop KT877 (it a stock Banshee tire) a friend gave me one thats like brand new and I want another for my R. I can find every tire ever made but that one?? The local Yamaha dealer can get me one for $100!! And I think that speaks for itself.

3wheelcrazy
11-07-2002, 03:12 AM
i can get you that tire for about 85.00 canadian i work at a tire shop but just out of curiosity why do you want that tire its a 2 ply piece of junk that punctures in the side wall real easy try running the maxxis razor 4 or 6 ply much better and more puncture resistant my buddy has a banshee and loves them went through 4 stock fronts in one year but we have alot of shale around here can be tough riding i can get you prices on lots of different type tires depending on what you are looking for and what kind of riding you do i run mud bug 6ply on the rear and a plain cheng shin 4 ply on the front cant stand getting flats when out in the bush :!: :!: :evil:

freaksfix
11-07-2002, 04:18 AM
I was trying to go the cheep way out, thinking i could get for around $50... but I guess not...I'll have to go with something else...thanks for saving me the trouble and the money in the long run....