PDA

View Full Version : Saul

Saul
11-02-2009, 08:58 PM
sounds just like what we've done over @ www.airfoolers.com - bout time Billy, 3ww has been running on some tired technology and outdated html code.

Should be good once implemented.

Billy Golightly
11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Na...it wont be "just" like airfoolers.

I won't use the smiley's you made for your forum on mine.

I won't go into threads on your forum and tell members to come here to mine via PM.

I won't have people from my forum go there to "bail me out" when I get an infraction or get banned.

And I will not trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about the rules set on your website whether I agree with them or not.

I probably will make a 3WW Youtube channel when we convert over since thats been in the works for about 2 years though.

Have a nice day.

Saul
11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Na...it wont be "just" like airfoolers.

Meh - just sounded to me that you will be using a similar feature set not that much unlike what we've set up at airfoolers.com enabling members to post news & articles to the main page.

Also sounds like you're going to actually design a website layout that isn't as old as the trikes we love.

Certainly wasn't a 'slag' but more of a 'bravo' on moving this 3ww ahead and into some modern technology, finally.

Geez. :rolleyes:

I won't use the smiley's you made for your forum on mine.

ROFL! Really Billy, does it bother you that much I used the :TrikesOwn emoticon? Cause I could remove it real quick if that tickles your fancy.

And somehow I don't think this forum was the first forum I've seen a few of these emoticons on .. example;

:) :welcome: :lol: :naughty: :idea: aww hell, all of em except 'trikes own'

I won't go into threads on your forum and tell members to come here to mine via PM.

I've PM'ed fellow fooler owners about a fooler devoted forum. And kept it to PM's as I thought that was the most tactful way of going about it. You don't want me to give fellow fooler members a 'heads up' about a forum and site devoted only to their brand of machine?

Certainly you don't have to worry about airfoolers.com usurping 3ww.com Billy. This place is huge, established & garners more hits & new members each hour then we get in a month I'd imagine.

It's nice to know PM's get 'monitored' here though. :eek: I thought 'private messages' were just that, private?

I won't have people from my forum go there to "bail me out" when I get an infraction or get banned.

Honestly, I've never sent anyone here to do or say anything for me after being banned. Ever.

I probably will make a 3WW Youtube channel when we convert over since thats been in the works for about 2 years though.

Good to know. Having a bevy of trike videos in one place is a great thing! Look forward to it.

Have a nice day.

I always do. And right back @ ya. :cool:

Billy Golightly
11-05-2009, 12:09 PM
So, now in addition to *me* copying YOU, your accusing me of reading PMs? Am I understanding this clearly? :lol:

Feel free to exchange the trailpro icon for your use of the Trikesown one. It seems much more appropriate :beer

No one is reading PMs from here. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when your site goes from zero membership to what it is now (With the majority already being existing members here and @ .org) in a year that your contacting people privately and asking them over. I really don't even care that your doing it. I wouldn't do it, and I think its pretty low, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Saul
11-05-2009, 12:24 PM
So, now in addition to *me* copying YOU, your accusing me of reading PMs? Am I understanding this clearly? :lol:

I didn't say you were 'copying' me at all. I just said this new site format you've announced sounds like the same kinda format we're using on airfoolers.com. That was it, that was all & I was happy to hear you doing that.

There was no intention of it being interpreted as 'copying' one little bit Billy. Why you've taken such offense confuses me.

As for the reading PM's - I'm asking if my PM's are being read?

Feel free to exchange the trailpro icon for your use of the Trikesown one. It seems much more appropriate :beer

I don't get it. Seriously.

No one is reading PMs from here. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when your site goes from zero membership to what it is now (With the majority already being existing members here and @ .org) in a year that your contacting people privately and asking them over. I really don't even care that your doing it. I wouldn't do it, and I think its pretty low, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Hmmm ... well, I'm glad to hear nobody is reading other peoples 'private' messages. I do think it's strange you would come to the conclusion of me PM'ing anyone based on airfoolers.com membership numbers though, especially since I've had a link to our site in my signature ever since I opened the place. You don't feel people are compelled to see the link and join because of it?

I'll be honest - I've PM'ed about 10 people about the site. And usually it was new members here who asked a question about their 81-84 R and didn't get a reply or atleast a reply that helped.

For the life of me though I can't understand why you would think it's "low" - I see a person who owns a 81-84 Honda 250R, I run a website dedicated to 81-84 250R's - doesn't it make sense to invite that R owner over to the forum?

An example - you're at a gas station, filling up on your way to TrikeFest, you see a random guy with 2 trikes on a trailer. Are you telling me you aren't gunna mention trikefest to him?

I really don't see the big deal - www.airfoolers.com is a small site dedicated to a niche corner of the trike community. Nobody is trying to steal your thunder Billy - 3ww is obviously the biggest trike site and probably will continue to be for quite some time. :beer

Mosh
11-05-2009, 01:58 PM
I'll be honest - I've PM'ed about 10 people about the site. And usually it was new members here who asked a question about their 81-84 R and didn't get a reply or atleast a reply that helped.

For the life of me though I can't understand why you would think it's "low" - I see a person who owns a 81-84 Honda 250R, I run a website dedicated to 81-84 250R's - doesn't it make sense to invite that R owner over to the forum?
Then why not just answer the guys question on the forum it was posted on, and help him out, and any members here that may need that info too in the future?

And then say, hey I have a site dedicated to these things, feel free to check it out.Or just URL link your site 4 times in one post like you do.
Why would you PM him, to tell him to join your site, and the answer will be found there?

An example - you're at a gas station, filling up on your way to TrikeFest, you see a random guy with 2 trikes on a trailer. Are you telling me you aren't gunna mention trikefest to him?

If you responded the same way you do here, the way you operate, you would see a guy on his way to TF, and re-route him to your event..

Saul
11-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Then why not just answer the guys question on the forum it was posted on, and help him out, and any members here that may need that info too in the future?

To be honest - most of the times I personally don't have the answers for them. However I know someone at airfoolers forum will have the answer and will reply. And I usually wait until the question/thread is buried off the page with no answer/help/reply before PM'ing said member.

If I do have info that can help I'll just post it in the thread. You can see evidence of that by just checking some posts.

Why would you PM him, to tell him to join your site, and the answer will be found there?

Again, if I don't have an answer & one isn't given here I then try to steer that member towards somewhere where an answer can be found.

If you responded the same way you do here, the way you operate, you would see a guy on his way to TF, and re-route him to your event..

Why the need for such sarcasm? :wondering Why does everyone feel so defensive? I just don't get it. I think my example made perfect sense didn't it?

Ok then, let's try again! You own a first gen Corvette & you're at a HUGE Corvette only carshow - all generations. Would it be wrong for someone to come up and invite you to join a 'firt gen corvette' only car club?

3ww emcompasses ALL three wheelers, every make and every model. That's akin to going to a chevy forum.

Sure, you own a chevy but you'll have to wade through a bunch of stuff to find pertinent info and/or help for your specific make or model right? All we're trying to do at Foolers forum is give 81-84 250R owners all the info, help & tech they need in one easy to find, readily available place.

Ahhhhhhhh - forget it.

All I originally wanted to say in this thread is KUDO's and HAT's OFF to Billy for updating 3ww to the new system, having just done it myself I think it's a great system to put into use. But as always things must get blown way out of proportions. :rolleyes:

Billy Golightly
11-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I hear ya. I've gotten some great advice and met some great people on the other two boards. I think what kills both forums is the lil 'cliques' who have the mods in their back pocket.

Having rules apply only to some and not to your friends is not a good way to run a forum/website.

I was really put off just this morning by Billy @ 3ww. He made a post talking about the 'new' 3ww coming soon and his description made it sound like our new redesign, user posted news/articles etc etc - and I pretty much told him, ya know, that's cool - sounds like what we've done at foolers and congrats.

This didn't go over to well, to the point of me getting called out for stealing his emoticons and PM'ing fellow fooler owners and giving them a heads up about this site.

Makes you wonder how they would know what I'm 'private' messaging to anyone else, no?

I knew full well that 3w.org mods were reading members PM's - now I'll have to suspect the same practise applies to 3ww?

I'm guessing my reply to Bill will warrant some kind of 'infraction' which will lead to another ban from their site.

I am not going to let these comments go without me answering.

A long time ago, back in like 2002 when we first setup this forum using phpbb there was an option in the administrative backend to read PMs. It is not available on vBulletin and never has been. I have NO INTEREST in reading anyone's PMs, and I DO NOT READ THEM. NEITHER DOES THE OTHER TWO ADMINISTRATORS, OR ANY OF THE MODERATORS.

I do not take kindly to being accused of something that is blatant BULLSHIT by you or anyone else whether its on this forum or another one.

You've done nothing but leech off of this site and tried to stir trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro up. How many freaking times does there need to be a link to airfoolers in a post? Its already in your signature and you've been PMing people (Which you've admitted). Have a little bit of freaking self respect and earn your membership off of Google and the other search engines like we and every other legitimate site has ever had to do.

The "Cliques" is because we are actually friends with one another. I've been going to TF for like 6 years now and I've developed much more personal friendships with those people than others that I have not. There are dozens of people I'd trust my life with. If that makes me unfair and a dickhead to everyone else because I actually value friendships I've made with those people, then so be it. I'm going to trust THEIR words and THEIR judgment over anyone else, any time.

Maybe your original intent was not to be sarcastic and pompous with your remark, but I certainly interpreted it as such, and believe it was. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Your telling me that the site is going to be like airfoolers.com, and that its "about time" it be updated the way you did is insulting as trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

Corey Sprock actually has a really nice site, www.planettrike.com but he is very respectful in the way he runs it and he doesn't plaster the name of it a dozen times in every post he makes. He isn't openly bashing me or anyone else on his forum. He is building his membership the old fashioned RIGHT way. He isn't trying to be little me or this site with claims of a superior system (even though I'll be the first to admit his forum software setup is leaps and bounds better than what we have at the moment) I have RESPECT for that.

I have NO RESPECT for you and your tactics.

Saul
11-05-2009, 02:46 PM
1st - it's nice to know PM's aren't being read. I was a little suspect of this when you said that I was PM'ing people about airfoolers.com. So now I know PM's are indeed PM's - I'll certainly take your word for it.

Have a little bit of freaking self respect and earn your membership off of Google and the other search engines like we and every other legitimate site has ever had to do.

Uh, every forum/site I've ever seen you post on has certainly included a link to here in your signature. So, really? I mean thats how you build a membership - you promote the heck out of your site to the broadest audience available.

The "Cliques" is because we are actually friends with one another. I've been going to TF for like 6 years now and I've developed much more personal friendships with those people than others that I have not. There are dozens of people I'd trust my life with. If that makes me unfair and a dickhead to everyone else because I actually value friendships I've made with those people, then so be it. I'm going to trust THEIR words and THEIR judgment over anyone else, any time.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Maybe your original intent was not to be sarcastic and pompous with your remark, but I certainly interpreted it as such, and believe it was.

Damn right my 'original intent' was not to be sarcastic, in fact it was meant to be supportive of the fact you're doing this. Obviously not too many others give/gave a damn by the lack of replies. I however would love to see 3ww become a modern looking and functioning website and not relegated to being a just a forum with a html based website behind it.

3ww is the biggest trike site on the net and it deserves better.

Your telling me that the site is going to be like airfoolers.com, and that its "about time" it be updated the way you did is insulting as (expletive)

And there you go again making assumptions on what I meant and taking it very much out of context. It's like this Billy, you're moving 3ww to a blogging type software that integrates both the site and forum into one layout and empowers certain users with abilites to update the content of the blog/site.

Guess what? I've done that over at foolers, it's great, it works and it makes life much easier. Did I say 3ww is gunna look like af.com? No! Did I say you were 'copying' af.com? No!

All I said or at least meant is that the features you're going to implement into this site are awesome, I know first hand, I've done the same.

And again, it is about time 3ww breaks out of it's shell. It deserves a robust web design as it is the biggest trike site online generating tons of traffic on a daily basis.

If you take that as an insult then I really don't know what to say.

I have NO RESPECT for you and your tactics.

Sorry to hear that. I'll admit, the way you've reacted here today has caused me to lose some respect for yourself to.

Regardless, good luck with the new blog system, hopefully the transistion will go smooth and bug/error free.

Saul
11-05-2009, 02:49 PM
For the record (or confused readers - hell I'm one them) - I didn't start this thread!

Louis Mielke
11-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I call bullhockey.

You are baiting without literally baiting. You've used words and suggestions that you blatantly know will stir up emotion in people but are also literally completely innocent.

You did it on purpose, you knew it would stir up the emotions, and you also knew that when the time came if you planned your words carefully you could act like your statements are all completely innocent and the people who are calling you out are the ones in the wrong.

Reading your statements and defenses in this thread over and over, your words read like those of a guilty person who is trying his best to convince the audience that he's being attacked and that everything he's said is genuinely innocent.

You've chosen your words carefully in order to stir people up but provide you the room to fain innocence.

You've done it calculatingly and purposefully. You knocked this site without actually saying anything bad about it.

Not to mention that all you do here is stir controversy. There is a large majority that would like you to take your controversy elsewhere.

Saul
11-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Well it totally sucks that you and I would guess everyone see's it that way.

Most I can do is say 'sorry' to Billy & 3ww readers. It honestly wasn't my intention to insult the site, site owner or site members. And that's the truth.

SYKO
11-05-2009, 04:08 PM
really now? you so sure about that? I would gladly display the pms Ive received from you. I think even a brainless memebr would find your statement above false after seeing those....

max
11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
This popcorn tastes like someone Jizzed all over it.

SYKO
11-05-2009, 04:20 PM
This popcorn tastes like someone Jizzed all over it.

I would never admit to the fact that you know what that actually tastes like.:lol: :beer :welcome:

Saul
11-05-2009, 04:22 PM
really now? you so sure about that? I would gladly display the pms Ive received from you. I think even a brainless memebr would find your statement above false after seeing those....

I'd insult you anytime. It's no secret, or shouldn't be anyways, that I don't like one single thing about you. But that's neither here nor there - as any exchange with you I did have the tact to take to PM's.

:rolleyes:

max
11-05-2009, 04:25 PM
I would never admit to the fact that you know what that actually tastes like.:lol: :beer :welcome:

Dude, Its from Adam Sandler!

Come on now.:lol:

code200k
11-05-2009, 04:31 PM
sounds just like what we've done over @ www.airfoolers.com - bout time Billy, 3ww has been running on some tired technology and outdated html code.

Should be good once implemented.

i felt that all that was mean in this post was that saul was excited for 3ww getting updated.. i dont know bout all this pm reading and disrespect and all..

Saul
11-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Yeah, even I got that one. :p

SYKO
11-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I'd insult you anytime. It's no secret, or shouldn't be anyways, that I don't like one single thing about you. But that's neither here nor there - as any exchange with you I did have the tact to take to PM's.

:rolleyes:

ahh touche' right back at!:beer

ScottZJ
11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Not sure why a smaller new site would want to come and bash on any larger site that has a good foundation such as here and other places. I would think, if anything, you would want to benefit from the size of larger sites to help yours grow in a Positive manner, not He said...She said...stuff.
I guess I have never been into being negative with someone and feel that just runs down the sport we all love.

Peace to all.............

Saul
11-05-2009, 04:37 PM
i felt that all that was mean in this post was that saul was excited for 3ww getting updated..

^^^^^
THIS!

Geez, I visit 3ww everyday and was/is/am happy to see it 'moving forward' - I did just install the same kind of technology on the foolers site so I knew what he was talking about, ya know? It's gunna be great for 3ww and it's end users once fully implemented.

As for the current version of 3ww - it's obvious to anyone that it's a really outdated layout and design. I didn't think Billy would find that to be shocking. :wondering

i dont know bout all this pm reading and disrespect and all..

Again, I didn't say PM's were being read but merely had a suspicion that they might when Billy said he knew I was PM'ing 81-84 250R owners with a link to the foolers site. It just struck me as, well, odd.

*groan*

Saul
11-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Not sure why a smaller new site would want to come and bash on any larger site that has a good foundation such as here

Exactly. :beer

I'm still quite confused as to how what I said that was a 'bash' on 3ww. I mean really, if anyone calls what I said about the layout of the main site being outdated then - I dunno what to say. :idea:

code200k
11-05-2009, 04:41 PM
i kinda see what your saying about it being suspicious but nobody would do that.it is like going through somebodys mail lol

ScottZJ
11-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Well come on now Saul, you have been whorin' your site the day you finished it! HAHA:lol: :lol: :postwhore
So for Billy to say that, was just one accurate asumption for sure, that even a blind man could have deduced. :D Now you have to give him that.....you were trying to get members any way short of bribes....or did you do that too? HAHA:)

SYKO
11-05-2009, 04:44 PM

to many years and to many paint fumes tend to effect the memory:naughty:

code200k
11-05-2009, 04:45 PM
to many years and to many pant fumes tend to effect the memory:naughty:

they even effect spelling:lol:

ScottZJ
11-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Well maybe his farts are deadly! HHAHAHAHAHA

Saul
11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Well come on now Saul, you have been whorin' your site the day you finished it! HAHA:lol: :lol: :postwhore

I agree. I would imagine any good webmaster would. I'd imagine this site and 3w.org got 'post whored' when they launched and judging by the sig's I see 'around the web' they obviously still do.

Thing is, I 'whore' foolers site out to fellow foolers - the site is primarily dedicated to that group of people and I'm happy to just have our small niche crowd involved and active in it.

I certainly have no aspirations to cater to the general 'three wheeler' community/public - I think 3ww and 3w.org has that segment covered in good order. :beer

SYKO
11-05-2009, 04:52 PM
they even effect spelling:lol:

ok you fail going back and changing someone elses posts is lowely of the lowest forms of internet comebacks. At least take notes from saul and have comebacks after the correct quotes:beer

code200k
11-05-2009, 04:55 PM
ok you fail going back and changing someone elses posts is lowely of the lowest forms of internet comebacks. At least take notes from saul and have comebacks after the correct quotes:beer

sorry syko all i was doing was pointing something out and trying to lighting the mood of this thread..i dont really find that as a low thing to do.one again sorry

Saul
11-05-2009, 04:57 PM

Gotta agree, I woulda done it like this ...

to many years and to many paint fumes tend to effect the memory

Must affect grammar too, I guess, as I would assume you meant 'too,' 'too,' & 'affect'

:idea: shens

SYKO
11-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Gotta agree, I woulda done it like this ...

Must affect grammar too, I guess, as I would assume you meant 'too,' 'too,' & 'affect'

:idea: shens

heyo! not only are you a trailpro douchebag but your an english major too! right on!! wait..... I got some cookies somewhere.... :beer

Saul
11-05-2009, 05:08 PM
heyo! not only are you a c0cksucker douchebag but your an english major too! right on!! wait..... I got some cookies somewhere.... :beer

Hey now - that wasn't classy at all. :(

That said, I do like cookies! :beer

SYKO
11-05-2009, 05:44 PM
wasnt trying to be classy!

Saul
11-05-2009, 05:49 PM
wasnt trying to be classy!

certainly wasn't within the website rules either. :rolleyes:

Louis Mielke
11-05-2009, 05:54 PM
certainly wasn't within the website rules either. :rolleyes:

It's been addressed.

The point remains that you are continuing to lengthen the list of people you are irritating. It's also been noted that you're dragging the drama you've created here back to your own board and spun it in another angle.

Poor form.

fabiodriven
11-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Wow, this is getting better and better.:D

Saul
11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
It's been addressed.

The point remains that you are continuing to lengthen the list of people you are irritating.

So exactly what am I to do? Why did Billy create and put this thread here?

Are you saying this thread shouldn't be replied to? Or should just myself not reply? I'm pretty irritated myself about all of this - getting utterly slammed for wishing someone well? Kinda strange if you ask me.

It's also been noted that you're dragging the drama you've created here back to your own board and spun it in another angle.

Poor form.

Noted?

Are you saying that by me talking about all of this somewhere else I'll be 'punished' at this board? I'm hoping I misunderstood you.

Louis Mielke
11-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Noted is noted. The information has been added to the list of things against you.

You're not being punished. You were called out. There's a difference.

edog
11-05-2009, 06:24 PM
i'm feeling all warm and fuzy!!!!!

Must be gas!!!!

Mosh
11-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Nahh..
You are just a hairy guy who just wet himself..LOL. sorry,you left the door open there.

Louis Mielke
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
The point remains that you're stirring the pot. Indirectly insinuating inferiority of this forum, it's members, administrators, and moderators.

You've also been pimping your forum like some 15 year old who's trying to gather up people willing to give him attention.

The link in your signature is enough. It's poor form to direct people to your forum otherwise. A private invite is one thing, even reporting on what is going on over at your site is tolerable but most of the time you're blatantly trying to direct people to your site strictly to bolster your numbers.

If you were to make a post once a month about "What's New" at your site it would be over looked, and maybe even enjoyed. Instead you are constantly directing people to your site, multiple times in a single post even. Poor form.

Finally you stir the pot specifically to bring attention to your site. You're post about how the "3WW upgrade is similar to what you've done with your site." That was an unnecessary post designed to draw attention to your site and nothing more. Poor form.

What are you supposed to do?

Easy, start behaving on this form how you would want any of admins, mods, or members behaving on your site. You certainly wouldn't appreciate someone dragging your site through the mud.

Consider the sources of all of your content no matter how small and insignificant.

And lastly, stop stirring the pot. You don't act the way you do on this forum over on your own forum.

MudBug
11-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Nahh..
You are just a hairy guy who just wet himself..LOL. sorry,you left the door open there.

LOL! :lol: great way to lighten the thread Mosh!

ditchmud
11-05-2009, 07:26 PM
I see :banned: people:lock:

DeePa
11-05-2009, 08:01 PM
stupid as trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

Greiver430x
11-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Ok guys lets just relax here, the best thing I like about 3ww is there isnt a bunch of this crap going on it. :lol: Btw Mosh 1 Edog 0....lol.

SYKO
11-05-2009, 08:14 PM
woa greiver you into bleach?! you seen the newest one where Kenpatchi if fighting bykura? sh1ts getttin raw! cant wait till it gets back into heuco mundo though!

Dirtcrasher
11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
DEEPA - Large french vanilla xtra xtra..............

Thanks bud!

Greiver430x
11-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Sadly no ive just been reading the manga and watching the english dubbed stuff on cartoon network. Its almost a wrap in hueco mundo as far as the manga goes Kenpachi, Byakuya and Kurotsuchi are fighting Espada 0 Yammi.

SYKO
11-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Sadly no ive just been reading the manga and watching the english dubbed stuff on cartoon network. Its almost a wrap in hueco mundo as far as the manga goes Kenpachi, Byakuya and Kurotsuchi are fighting Espada 0 Yammi.

not into the manga type, its on episose 244 now in subbed

Greiver430x
11-05-2009, 09:28 PM
not into the manga type, its on episose 244 now in subbed

Wow I stopped around like 200, Bleach is one of my favorite anime shows though. :cool:

Russell 350X
11-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I see :banned: people:lock:

Well, at least one person :lol:

fabiodriven
11-06-2009, 01:46 AM
YEAh!!! I'M WICKED DRUNK!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATC-Eric
11-06-2009, 05:17 AM
sigh, for a second there, i thought this thread was going places. X owner

The Goat
11-06-2009, 09:36 AM
this thread accomplished one thing quite well...the milk man gave me a new signature.

Kintore
11-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Got nothing more to say than, I think your Youtube Channel comment says it ALL-

why do u think you know everything? you have no idea how fast that thing can go,and i HAD a 250R i said in one of my vids I wanted one,so i bought one and they blow cock,got rid of it after 2 weeks,its more worthless than your mom was

Saul
11-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Got nothing more to say than, I think your Youtube Channel comment says it ALL-

Uh, that comment you posted was from some 400ex owner ragging on 250R's, how slow they were and how his 400ex can blow away any 250R on the planet. To which I told him that while his 400ex may take out a few 250R's now and again that there are many built 250R's he could never touch.

How that comment applies to this thread, I just don't know?

Lot's of flawed logic being thrown around - that's for damn sure. :rolleyes:

The Goat
11-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Can we get back on topic please.

Saul...
...you're in a room
...it's dark, scary, there is likely feces on the floor
...you see your messiah.

It's the air R!

fabiodriven
11-06-2009, 10:41 AM
YEAh!!! I'M WICKED DRUNK!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, I don't remember writing that...

MagicJames
11-06-2009, 10:46 AM

I DON'T REMEMBER EATING ANY CORN!

Rm250RF900R
11-06-2009, 10:52 AM

haha i was tanked lastnight too. went to the bars for a while, i woke up this morning still drunk.

fabiodriven
11-06-2009, 10:53 AM
haha i was tanked lastnight too. went to the bars for a while, i woke up this morning still drunk.

I feel the same way. I like the new direction of this thread.

Rm250RF900R
11-06-2009, 10:56 AM
yeah its great. the town i live in held the world record for the most bars in a mile. cant complain :lol:

The Goat
11-06-2009, 11:07 AM
how's that possible? lol...how can you possibly have more bars than bourbon street...ah...I got it, the strip clubs and sex shops don't count.

Rm250RF900R
11-06-2009, 11:09 AM
my town is only about 5 sq miles and we have over 25 bars. this town is a mess.

The Goat
11-06-2009, 11:11 AM
hell you got 25 bars a block down there. don't wanna go to 90% of them though.

yeah, talking about interesting things has stopped some Person from just waiting in this thread to respond.

Rm250RF900R
11-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Most of the bars in this town suck. Theres only a couple i go to. Still a good time none the less.

atctim
11-06-2009, 11:15 AM
its more worthless than your mom was

Was that Youtube user actually Alex Trebek?

The Goat
11-06-2009, 11:20 AM
"WELCOME TO THE COCK!" lol

The Pen is Mightier

are you selling penis mightiers?

I thought we agreed no racial slurs!