PDA

View Full Version : old posts

350Xccelerator
08-08-2003, 05:37 PM
why do all the pics in the old posts get erased?

Howdy
08-08-2003, 06:48 PM
why do all the pics in the old posts get erased?

We have a limited amount of space on the forums. We had gotten to about 95% of the space used up, We needed to do something quick. deleteing most older pictures was our only option. Accidently some postings and new pictures got removed in the proccess. Right now we are looking into buying more Hosting space. We can do that now Thanks to many people donating money and or buying TF03 CD's.
Buying more Space will show that all donations are going for the web site. I am also looking into a project that would help bring a little more funding to the site. This will help in making the funding needed for the site a little more stable. I hope to get a good start on this soon. I'm doing this to keep this site a free web site. ;)

Just for the record: Billy and myself had to pay most all the web site cost out of our own pocket. There was some people that have made and or saved a lot of money thanks to this web site. A few of those have graciously donated to this site. I know Billy and I have said it before but I will say it again.
To all that have donated time, parts ( sold on ebay and money put into the web site ) or money to help.
"Thank You!!!"

Howdy

TimSr
08-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Id just like to add, concerning posting pictures, if people could please use a little discretion. Posting pictures is nice, and adds to a post, but sometimes people get carried away start just posting a bunch of pictures for the sake of posting pictures, without any idea they are quickly sucking up the limited space currently available. Aside from using some discretion, most internet services give you free space that you can upload pictures, and you can upload to your free space, and add the url between [img] tags, and your photo will appear in your post, but not use 3ww disk space. This also allows you to add as many photos as you want in one post.

ATC crazy
08-09-2003, 11:37 AM
I always use the [img] It works great and is tons faster than loading pics onto 3ww ;)