PDA

View Full Version : BAD EBAYER!!!! another RECIEVES MONEY BUT DOESNT SHIP!!!

speed20
08-09-2003, 12:04 AM
I bought a CDI off ebay about a month ago for my 200x...i sent out the money and he said he sent out the cdi....well i also bought a front sprocket off there about 1 week and a half ago...this transaction has already been completed and still havent gotten the cdi....I told him that i would give him until the 14th of August, and if its not here i will contact ebay...his ebay username is Roadrunner4auto

bigred110
08-09-2003, 01:33 AM
I have the same problem with some people on ebay to. I've always gotten my product, except for once but he gave me my money back. It depends what shipping company that they use and where you and the seller is. Some of them having shipping days.
I always email them if I haven't gotten my product after a week.

Howdy
08-09-2003, 04:01 AM
I got burned on Ebay and wasn't happy. How ever this person burned other people also. The one lady called the police and in a matter of 3 weeks they did some searching and now have filed fraud charges against the Seller. I helped the Police find 4-6 other people after I was contacted. This seller probably will get some time with other ladies in the gray bar motel.
Most people that "Screw" other people don't just stop at 1 person.
Howdy

speed20
08-09-2003, 01:04 PM
very true.....so what do you think i should do Howdy??? I have his phone number......(www.anywho.com) you can find anyone!!...well almost!

hondaATCman
08-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Hey, do yall know you can just go to www.google.com (a search engine), type in your name and boom there's your phone number and address. Try it sometime.

speed20
08-10-2003, 09:08 PM
OR NOT Hondatcman...beings how it doesnt work.....my phone number has nothing to do with photography (i typed in my dads name....because thats whose name its under...and it came up with alot of photography stuff) Like i said before....you can go to www.anywho.com and get BETTER results ;) try that sometime