PDA

View Full Version : my p71

4cfed
11-19-2009, 01:12 AM
figured even though most people hate my 200x ill show off my crown vic p71 police interceptor... ( fuel the fire hahaha)

nothing special just a good daily driver/ family hauler/ real street drags car/ toy hauler/ parts runner/ shop car

99 crown victoria p71 retired iowa highway patrol unmarked.. 4.6 sohc 4r70w trans 8.8 rear end with 327 trak loc rear ( changing to 373s this winter)

fully loaded hot heat icey cold a/c tomar strobe lights in the headlights and tail lights, led flasher box in the rear window, cone filter, dual exhaust with gutted rear cats, no mufflers ( trying to decide on flowmaster delta 40s or super 44s)

when i bought it it still had the police radio, siren box cb and trunk mounted red strobes.. but i sold the stuff that would get me in trouble...

it has the mother of all push bars on it bolted to the from stubs threw the top and welded to the frame rails underneth. 245 hp 300 tq daily driver.. and just put a class 3 hitch on it lastnight for hauling the toys

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/4cfed88/IMG00106.jpg

here is a vid of the strobes
http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/4cfed88/?action=view&current=PICT1052.flv

and out on empty areas playing with the torque!!

http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/4cfed88/?action=view&current=PICT0952.flv

http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/4cfed88/?action=view&current=PICT0954.flv

NOTE i do not drive like shown in these videos on roads with traffic around or with my wife or children in the car.

ATC-Eric
11-19-2009, 01:45 AM
Freakin sweet!

RudeDog666
11-19-2009, 07:17 AM
We had one of them running around here that a kid around my neighborhood owned 'cept it was black with the white doors. Man, it took me a long time to get used to seeing that thing.

Great car BTW.

85Tecate
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Man, i've rode in the back seat of TOOO many of those cars :( Nice car though. They will get up and go. I remember one time on the way to the slammer we was cruising @ 85mph on the way up there. I told the cop he needs to slow down, hes putting my life at risk.

4cfed
11-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Man, i've rode in the back seat of TOOO many of those cars :( Nice car though. They will get up and go. I remember one time on the way to the slammer we was cruising @ 85mph on the way up there. I told the cop he needs to slow down, hes putting my life at risk.

hahaha yeah i normally try to avoid the police cars.. but for what i paid for this fella i couldnt pass it up!!! there not that fast down low but 55 and hp the scream!!!! hence the gear swap coming up.. i want more low end go go power!!

im also planning on putting a blower on it... ( cars are my first hobbie iv owned a few quick cars) and this one screams whipple or pro charger

i drive 20 miles each way for work on the highway and EVERY day someone comes flying up on me.. sees the push bar or the led box in the back window and slam on the brakes!!!

TrailerRider
11-19-2009, 08:42 PM
i drive 20 miles each way for work on the highway and EVERY day someone comes flying up on me.. sees the push bar or the led box in the back window and slam on the brakes!!!

Do you ever point and laugh at them whiel they are slowing down? Does all the traffic follow behind you like a pace car :w00t: I bet you win all the races..haha

4cfed
11-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Do you ever point and laugh at them whiel they are slowing down? Does all the traffic follow behind you like a pace car :w00t: I bet you win all the races..haha

lol funny story.. we drove over a hour one way to get this car.. the wife was follwoing me home in her old neon( the crown vic had no plates on it) everyone would fly up than slam on the brakes.. finnaly we started messing with people.. she screamed around me and a van.. i jumped on it and get on her rear , she canged lanes to the right lane and i followed... i look in the mirror and the 8-10 cars behind us slammed on the brakes and fell back a way and no one passed us for about 35 miles lol!!

the other night i was coming home from work and seen something with hid headlights weaving in and out of traffic so i shut my driving lights off( cmon what cop car has super white driving lights) and the car finnaly gets close enough to me to see the antenas, led box and the black trim betwen the tail lights and he slows down... so i slow down...
he changed lanes and slowly crept past me, as soon as he was past me i changed lanes to get behind him.. he almost instantly changed lanes again so i followed... it was a long 20 mile drive doing dead on the speed limit and no one passing us hahaha
he finnaly figured out i wasnt a cop when i changed lanes and jumped on it and passed him with the pipes yelling... i think i got flipped off but it was gettin dark so im not sure

85Tecate
11-20-2009, 04:01 PM
lmao, reminds me of my brother and his friends chopping the top off an old ford festiva. Driving down the main street in my town with yellow flashing lights on. People were pulling over. Someone called the cops and they got pulled over and almost arrested for imperonating a peace officer. It was pretty hilarious to hear about.