PDA

View Full Version : best ways to beat cancer??

tri-z987
11-23-2009, 09:04 PM
well a family member of mine wich i love very much has lung cancer, he has had it for about a year or so. he always feels bad & sick, its been real hard on the family so were all tring to do are part. ive been doing some research & was just wondering if any of you guys know any natural ways to beat cancer or atlest help him out by feeling alittle better. any info is good info! thank you Chris.

y2kane
11-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your family member having cancer. Taken from personal experience cancer sucks! I am now 9 years out! Woot!

When I had it there was nothing I could do during my sessions that made me have any energy. I walk walk to the bathroom and walk back and have to nap because I was exhausted. Everyone has a different case. What works for this person may not work for that one.

I really hope your family member wins their battle against cancer! I am praying for them.

Thorpe
11-23-2009, 09:43 PM
My father was diagnosed with colon cancer and went all natural. He has been clean for 8 years now... Did all natural juicing and a bit of accupuncture, and vitamins and health food galore... I can get you more info if this is what you were talking about natural ways...

Aka_am
11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Did those things work?

oldskool83
11-25-2009, 04:14 PM
always wondered about nateual stuff with cancer, my cusion just got it now, but he got lyme desease last year too. not sure if it could be relataed.

85Tecate
11-25-2009, 04:14 PM
This is a touchy subject for me as well as you. First, let me say im very sorry to hear about your loved one. Eating healthy, drink plenty of clear fluids, excersise as much as possible and pray for the best. My aunt passed away Friday as a result of colon cancer. It had spread throughout her body and completely took it toll. Its a horrible thing to deal with. Prepare yourself now for the worst and it will be easier if that time does come. Once again, im very sorry to hear about this.

cox
11-25-2009, 05:34 PM
wow, my mom had cancer she is 3 years clean now, thank god. She was taking the acai berry. some sort of voodoo thing. it is called mona vie. Oprah did a big thing on it as well as dr phil and what not. i take it everday, its a drink. one shot in the morning and one before bed. helps alot with my back problems. seems to loosen things up. Maybe look into that, it all natural. and VERY good for you!!!

Thorpe
11-25-2009, 10:35 PM
From what I understand, (and I am febel minded) cancer is a mutation of cells. The thing about daily life that bugs me is all the crap we consume constantly, that our bodies were never intended to have... Hoowey your thinking? Take a look at all the preservatives in that pop or beer you are drinking right now... Cant even pronounce half the additives and preservative that are in there... Definately not natural or organic... Just makes me wonder....

The natural treatment worked EXTREMELY well for my father...

harryredtrike
11-28-2009, 12:28 AM
From what I understand, (and I am febel minded) cancer is a mutation of cells. The thing about daily life that bugs me is all the crap we consume constantly, that our bodies were never intended to have... Hoowey your thinking? Take a look at all the preservatives in that pop or beer you are drinking right now... Cant even pronounce half the additives and preservative that are in there... Definately not natural or organic... Just makes me wonder....

The natural treatment worked EXTREMELY well for my father...

sure i guess we could go back to buying groceries everyday for triple the price.and get sick from botulism and other unsanitary illnesses.

Thorpe
11-28-2009, 12:36 AM
sure i guess we could go back to buying groceries everyday for triple the price.and get sick from botulism and other unsanitary illnesses.

I cant imagine the daily dose of the trouser chilli is all that healthy either... Lifes kinda funny like that, if it doesnt kill you now, it will give you the squirts... Life needs more :beer

harryredtrike
11-28-2009, 01:01 AM
I cant imagine the daily dose of the trouser chilli is all that healthy either... Lifes kinda funny like that, if it doesnt kill you now, it will give you the squirts... Life needs more :beer

keeps the colon clean thats good right?

Thorpe
11-28-2009, 01:05 AM
The beer, or the trouser chilli?

SPD FRK
11-28-2009, 01:15 AM
Do some research into medical marijuana. Lot's of people are still alive because of it.
Your mind NEEDS to be involved in the healing process first. This is where your doctor fails you straight away. He seems sullen when he tells you and then gives you an expiry date.
Thanks for the downer Doc.
A positive outlook is paramount going into ANY fight. Since your main weapon IS your disposition through this then pot can be seen as a nuke for this battle.
If nothing else, pot will keep you in good spirits for the whole battle.

Thorpe
11-28-2009, 01:27 AM
^^^ Hmm... Not my cup of tea...

harryredtrike
11-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Do some research into medical marijuana. Lot's of people are still alive because of it.
Your mind NEEDS to be involved in the healing process first. This is where your doctor fails you straight away. He seems sullen when he tells you and then gives you an expiry date.
Thanks for the downer Doc.
A positive outlook is paramount going into ANY fight. Since your main weapon IS your disposition through this then pot can be seen as a nuke for this battle.
If nothing else, pot will keep you in good spirits for the whole battle.

i dont think cheetos and doritos are what youll need.

86trizinger
11-28-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I've had several family members pass away from cancer and a sister-in-law that is been in remission for 8 years now.

Most people are concerned with cancer but lots of them are curable now-don't think lung cancer is one of them though, our Biggest health risk now is Heart Disease.

MudBug
11-28-2009, 09:56 PM
its been proved that sugar feeds cancer cells. FYI

SPD FRK
11-29-2009, 01:53 AM
i dont think cheetos and doritos are what youll need.

I'd give you consideration if you could rule out his disease as easy.
So what do YOU recommend doctor? Pills? Expensive treatments? I suggest you move away from your TV. It lies you know.
If you would belittle any idea start with your own.
And they say I'M the one on drugs . . .

Thorpe
11-29-2009, 03:25 AM
^^^ Auctually, I think you might have admitted that you were on drugs.... :lol:

SPD FRK
11-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Get educated people,

http://xrl.in/3w06

http://xrl.in/3w04

http://xrl.in/3w05

The Goat
11-29-2009, 01:50 PM
.... the first step when supplying sources is to remove bias.

The second is to remove wiki articles from your sources as they don't count.

You failed on both counts unfortunately. By citing businesses who GROW marijuana as your source, you instantly introduce a bias and essentially delete your own credibility within the arguement.

Do I think sativa strains of marijuana have a place within treatment...yes, but not because of mysterious healing properties. They are mild stimulants that also happen to relieve pain...perfect for those fighting cancer.

Now can we please continue this OUTSIDE of the original member's thread.

mopar_man
02-13-2010, 09:57 AM
A friend recommended Renewed Life 100% Pure acai berry (http://www.masbatx.net) Supplements, and it became the perfect compliment to my diet, unlocking my body's secret code to weight loss

Somebody needs to mail a pipebomb to this asshole for spamming up a thread like this.

I'm a little late but I'll chime in on this thread now that I've got that off my chest. My mother-in-law had a brain tumor removed last year. The healthcare in this area sucks something awful so she went elsewhere for her cancer treatment. She went to a Cancer Centers of America and they were great. Not only did the treatment do it's job but the people at the facility were incredible.