PDA

View Full Version : Houses

350Xccelerator
08-10-2003, 02:15 AM
Everybody post pics of your house, i wanna see who has the nicest one.

als250
08-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Everybody post pics of your house, i wanna see who has the nicest one.

Here's mine!

1st pic is right before TF03, loaded and headed out!!
2nd is rear of house.Sits on 1.01 acres.

Al

ATC crazy
08-10-2003, 11:56 AM
Well....If I had a scanner..... :?

Billy Golightly
08-10-2003, 01:17 PM
Hrmm my mom has the camera today, I'll try to get some.

ATC crazy
08-10-2003, 07:33 PM
My house looks pretty similar to Al's...except between the garage and the 2nd story, is where our kitchen, living room, and dining room are. The garage portion on our house is now being transformed to a new living room and there is a porch off the front of it. Also, our house is set back in the deep woods on a hill with 5 acres (although there is about 30 acres that I ride on)

Billy Golightly
08-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Heres our house. My truck under the carport along with my moms Expedition.

smokinwrench
08-10-2003, 09:42 PM
This is where I'm at most of the time. ;) Its not much but it is paid for.

Josh

yater
08-11-2003, 12:16 AM
lol, I know the feelin'

bentwrench
08-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Honda ATC you're lucky they let you on the the property, not to mention "carport rights". When I had a truck like that my parents kicked me out!! :D

Billy Golightly
08-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Honda ATC you're lucky they let you on the the property, not to mention "carport rights". When I had a truck like that my parents kicked me out!! :D

Actually bentwrench it was in the shop, where I was working on it but my dad wanted to tear the hay cutter apart and work on it, so I got kicked out of the shop over to the carport :P

ATC crazy
08-11-2003, 08:49 PM
:D LMAO Smokin'

I've spent a couple of nights in mine (but mine has electric and is about 10'x12' ;) )

NOS_350X
08-11-2003, 10:54 PM
heres mine house, shop and track

house has pool also. Its a 6 car shop. This all is on 6 acres

bentwrench
08-13-2003, 12:36 AM
You get my respect and admiration in your continuing of a family homestead. Something that I feel is not always valued today.
OH Yeah nice house!!

200x Basket
08-13-2003, 07:14 AM
here are a few shots.

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

is all i get

Howdy
08-13-2003, 08:26 AM
here are a few shots.

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

is all i get

I am currently working on removing all pictures that aren't posted in a Topic ( thru July 1st, 2003 ). I hope I don't remove ones that are still needed in PM's. If I do I'm sorry, but I am trying to free up as much storage as possible.
There is a lot of pictures ( 3500+ ) stored on the server. That is a heck of a lot of Pictures. I will let you know the correct total when I am done Down loading.

I am making a back up of every picture on my Hard drive ( via FTP ) before any more get deleted. Just sit tight more space is coming.

Thanks
Howdy

Ace Mon
08-14-2003, 03:18 PM
I live in a 300,000 $ home but its the SF bay area and thats why the price is so high . Its tract housing . No property . You can practicly high 5 your neighbors through the windows . I envy you guys with acreage .

J.D.
08-14-2003, 04:50 PM
All you ritzy folks and your rich lookin houses, I'd be embarassed to post where I live :(....I'm not even kidding...I have 10 acres of land tho! Lot's of riding area, plus I'm surrounded by 1,000's and 1,000's of BLM land(public land) so I think I am the king of riding area. IN YOUR FACE RICH BOYS!

200x Basket
08-14-2003, 05:13 PM
here is the shop from the pool.
the back porch
and the wood shop
i bought this place about two months back.

200x Basket
08-14-2003, 05:17 PM
from the rear

NOS_350X
08-14-2003, 05:46 PM
one last pic, this is off my roof of the pool, shop, and track. as you can see the roof is in a perfect position to jump off of into the pool.

200xbasket dont you just hate mowing that lawn??

ssj3goku dont call me rich. we used to live in a TINY track house then moved out here. I do have as much land as you want to ride on. Most the farmers dont care and if they do its so far out in the mittle of know-where authorities take forever to get there.

AceMon dont you just love those over priced sf area homes :D

200x Basket
08-14-2003, 06:19 PM
mowing it aint bad i just bought this. it take 2.5 hours to mow 4.5 acres

http://www.stonehams.com/l30g15a2.gif

ENGINE
25 horsepower Kohler V-twin engine provides plenty of torque and horsepower for difficult cutting and bagging jobs.
Reduced vibration and improved sound quality.
Cast-iron cylinder liners on all engines provides long engine life.
Overhead valve design, full-pressure lubrication with automobile-type oil filter, and electronic ignition.

HYDRO/AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
Two-pedal hydro foot control for productivity and ease of operation.
Integrated design combines hydrostatic unit and differential axle in one case for most efficient operation.

THE EDGE™ CUTTING SYSTEM
Strong, stamped 11-gauge steel 54-in. mower decks.
Deep-deck design with rolled metal edges provides an efficient and strong mowing system.
Thick, heavy-duty mower blades stay sharp longer to provide a better cut.
Quik-Tatch mounting system makes removal and installation quick and easy.
Mulching attachment is available.

20-IN. TURNING RADIUS
Provides excellent maneuverability and trimming.
Greaseable front steering spindles provide and maintain easy steering.

HEAVY-DUTY FRAME
Welded steel frame.

MODERN STYLING
Enhances appearance and improves function.

TILT SEAT
Allows refueling when rear bagger is attached.
Folds forward to protect seat from the elements.

ONE-PIECE STEEL FENDER DECK
Provides durability and attractive appearance.
Black thermoplastic fender flares add styling and resist damage.
Fender handles on both rear fenders of the G100 for added safety.

INJECTION-MOLDED JD LOY UV-RESISTANT POLYMER HOOD
Tough, durable, and will not rust.
Color is molded in for long lasting good looks.
UV-resistant JD LOY material resists fading.

ATC crazy
08-14-2003, 10:22 PM
Now all it needs is a cup holder and AC..... 8)

200x Basket
08-14-2003, 11:07 PM
It has a cup holder :D

ATC crazy
08-14-2003, 11:35 PM
I figured it did but wasn't sure... :D They have just about everything for riding mowers that make the operator feel more "at home"