PDA

View Full Version : government rant

harryredtrike
12-06-2009, 02:03 PM
we will give you health care,even if you dont want it.we will all be under the protective umbrella of the all knowing government.ration ration ration.oh sorry no operation for you your fat or you smoke or you drink.yay were all dead.

jensenracing77
12-06-2009, 03:59 PM
i am looking forward to putting them all on the unemployment line. in 2010 and 2012. Obama is so stupid that he has the governor with the highest unemployment rate giving him advice on how to create jobs. over and over again he is doing something stupid and many times evil.
sorry, just had to add the the rant!

harryredtrike
12-06-2009, 07:04 PM
the more the better.they work for us,not the other way around.fire them all.vote them all out.

Howdy
12-06-2009, 09:32 PM
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth. Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he was finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she was finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so Queen Elizabeth writes him a check. Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he was finished the devil informed him that there would be no charge for the call and feel free to call the USA anytime.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA free. The devil replied, ¨Since Obama became president of the USA , the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call.

Bryan Raffa
12-06-2009, 09:45 PM
^^^^ Bahaahha....

harryredtrike
12-06-2009, 09:48 PM
nice one i needed that,smiling right now:D :D :D

jensenracing77
12-07-2009, 06:27 AM
that's great!!

harryredtrike
12-18-2009, 02:46 PM
i have to post again.AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what the @##$.i cant take it any more.these idiots are going to destroy my country.bankrupt the country and they own us.give us "health care",and they own us.they want to control every part of your life,and death.it's time for another revolution.

ScottZJ
12-18-2009, 03:32 PM
I think the ONLY thing good so far out of Obama is that I get paid day off Dec 24th, to add to an aleady nice long weekend. Sometimes it pays to have a government job. :)

jensenracing77
12-18-2009, 04:31 PM
he said during the campaign that he would bring the troops home. well maybe he should so they can help fight the WAR that is going on right here on our own soil. this guy and his cronies are TERRORISTS. he has set out to destroy this country from within.
look at what he did and said about the white cop and the black man. he said that "the cop acted stupidly" and then turned around and said about the fort hood shooter "lets not jump to conclusions about the shooter" what the heck does he mean by that. the man is a Muslim terrorist, how could we not jump to conclusions when he praises Allah, it is even on his business cards.

holly crap you have got me going now. i had better stop before i get into trouble. someone may turn me into the anti Obama hot line. WOW there is another stupid Obama deal

factoryX
12-18-2009, 04:32 PM
whats the number?:twisted:

dcreel
12-18-2009, 05:12 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/dcreel/untitled.jpg

jensenracing77
12-18-2009, 06:47 PM
that is awesome.:lol:

jensenracing77
12-18-2009, 07:09 PM
and now santa wants a bailout!!!