PDA

View Full Version : my lucky day!!!

4cfed
12-07-2009, 01:01 AM
we have anew neighbor that moved in about a month ago, waved here and there but never really talked to him, he came over today and was B.S.ing with me when iwas changing my tires on my car,
he said he has a atv/cycle lift he will sell me for $25 bucks since he allways sees me workin on them... im like cool, i got abuddy buyin some parts from me later ill buy it off you tommrow, he keeps chatting with me, and my son...

after about 20 min of talkin he goes back to his house, 10 min later he bring the atv lift over and says, i havent used it in like 5 years but it still works good,... he sets it in my garage and says, here this is a gift from my wife and i, and says even though we hardly know you, i figure you can get more use out of it than i can!!!

i said, wow! you really dont have to, id pay you for it, he said no no no its cool, just put it to use! i said well sir you bet i will!!!

that really made my day!!!

except i couldnt put my new wheels on the front of my car, turns out the new mustang v6 cars ( 2005) have smaller brakes than my crown vic so the rims hit my brakes

MonroeMike
12-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Can't beat free.

harryredtrike
12-07-2009, 02:05 AM
nice guy.probably a serial killer.

4cfed
12-07-2009, 02:05 AM
LOL!!!! let hope not cos this feller has guns and will shoot back!!

MonroeMike
12-07-2009, 02:09 AM

Geez, I got tears in my eyes from laughin'.

atcrider1
12-07-2009, 10:37 PM

holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro thats too funny:D

code200k
12-07-2009, 10:51 PM

haha almost pee-d myself on that one