PDA

View Full Version : I got bored today.

AirManCam
08-11-2003, 11:00 PM
LOL I was so bored today and I got my dura blue axle today and im like hmmm..... So I decided to put some 35 lb weights on each side and I made my self a nice curling bar lol. I guess thats what happens when you get bored. You get really creative :D

TeCaTe_MaN
08-11-2003, 11:02 PM
LOL!!

ATC crazy
08-11-2003, 11:53 PM
A 600lb Foreman makes a good bench press ;)
But obviously only one end at a time...

AirManCam
08-12-2003, 04:04 PM
yeah I would say it would make a good bench press lol. Maby I could bench bench press the whole thing at the same time :D :?: :!:

TeCaTe_MaN
08-12-2003, 04:17 PM
just dont drop it on yourself :-P , big ol' mess :D airman everywhere

PowerTrike
08-12-2003, 06:16 PM
I think this topic might apply as: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11493
:rolleyes:

AirManCam
08-13-2003, 01:10 AM
Might apply as what? This is the open forum and we are going along with the topic so...... I doubt they care about this unless tecate gets out of hand lol :D

bakeban
08-13-2003, 01:38 AM
I think this topic might apply as: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11493
:rolleyes:

im afraid i agree. not really the topic but the stupid ass one line comments are really annoying. not just on this page but on many of them. not to piss anyone off but it is stupid. good idea however making a bar out of an axle.

TeCaTe_MaN
08-13-2003, 04:41 AM
pushin' all of the blame on me again are ya airman? :( :D you know you do your fair share of bitchin' and one linin' ;)

AirManCam
08-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Yep I'm done with all the bizithin. And I dont one line much any more. But not to get off the topic LOL. Year the bar works pretty good if you don't have a weight bench. But I just wanted to see what it would be like lol. I dont think I will be doing it long because I dont want to ruin a $234+ axle lol :D

MountainRider
08-13-2003, 01:19 PM
I have to agree with PowerTrike on this one. I too think it applies perfectly. And TeCaTe, how can you not consider yourself a "post whore?" Let's see, in this thread alone you have 2 one-liners, you've been a member of the board since July 03 and you already have in excess of 200 posts at an average rate of 9.5 posts per day. Heck, i've been on the boards for 10 months and only have about 150 posts at an average rate of 0.53 posts per day. Hmmmmm......sounds like post whoring to me, LMAO

TrikeKid
08-13-2003, 05:01 PM
why is everyone suddenly jumping on this? some posts dont need to be more than one line some stuff can be answered in one sentence. Mountain Rider maybe he is just on more in a day than you are. people pulling stuff like this realy pisses me off :twisted: just my $0.02

TeCaTe_MaN
08-13-2003, 06:52 PM
I have to agree with PowerTrike on this one. I too think it applies perfectly. And TeCaTe, how can you not consider yourself a "post whore?" Let's see, in this thread alone you have 2 one-liners, you've been a member of the board since July 03 and you already have in excess of 200 posts at an average rate of 9.5 posts per day. Heck, i've been on the boards for 10 months and only have about 150 posts at an average rate of 0.53 posts per day. Hmmmmm......sounds like post whoring to me, LMAO
ok, ok i am a post-whore and im sorry :( LOL :D it is only cus i am so bored cus my shock is getting worked on, i dont really have anything else to do

MountainRider
08-13-2003, 07:04 PM
LMFAO TeCaTe_MaN, at least you're man enough to admit it!!! I think you just accomplished step #1 in the 12 step program!!!

Ease up a little TrikeKid, I was just bustin his chops a little. If you had taken note of my closing remark: "...sounds like post whoring to me, LMAO," maybe you would have realized that.

AirManCam
08-13-2003, 07:32 PM
Ok? You guys are straying away from the topic. M'cay? Lmao! Who cares let the poor kid do what he wants too. I know it may get on our nerves but..... Its his own fault for getting his post count reset :D

TeCaTe_MaN
08-13-2003, 10:21 PM
god, there is 11 more steps???? and airman, i already told everyone that i dont give a !(#&@$# about my #*@#& post count! that is not why i post, i post to reply to topics and other ppl's replys :D

PowerTrike
08-13-2003, 10:57 PM
Yeah same here. I never really get mad about this stuff at all. I just thought that I would make a quick point cuz I mean its great to joke around n' stuff but maybe you can do some of that privatly with your friends or something or in chat? Actually I'm kinda LMAO about the whole thing... Ok now I'm done posting excessively in this topic! ;)