PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a moment with my fellow trikers

TrailerRider
12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
I just dropped my daughter off at her first dance. They grow up real fast. Always thought was bs but it is real.. enjoy why you can cause it is over before oyu know it.. Kinds sad but happy too.. go figure..lol

undeadanger
12-11-2009, 09:50 AM
how true ,,,, seems like i woke up and my oldest girl was 14 ... time flys ..... it went from dolls to mustangs ,,,,,, dolls were alot cheaper lol

harryredtrike
12-11-2009, 11:18 AM
I just dropped my daughter off at her first dance. They grow up real fast. Always thought was bs but it is real.. enjoy why you can cause it is over before oyu know it.. Kinds sad but happy too.. go figure..lol

do you need a hug?

DixiePlowboy
12-11-2009, 12:21 PM
do you need a hug?

Maybe a beer....:beer

I know what you mean TrailRider. I can't believe my oldest is about to turn 19, in college, and has already totaled two friggin vehicles! I love having to shop for high-risk insurance.....not.

His four younger brothers are all changing so fast. Toys became games, games became wheelers/bikes, and now we're getting to cars/guns.

My youngest (7 y.o.) thinks he's about 15.

What scares me, is that they are more like me than they let on.......and that I run a risk of being a grandparent before I'm 40!

Yamada
12-11-2009, 06:31 PM

How old is she? I'm not a father, but wait until she bring her date home... maybe in a couple of months...

TrailerRider
12-12-2009, 12:34 PM
12yrs. I plan to scare the puke to death :twisted: She is already talking about a junior high formal dance towards the end of the year.