PDA

View Full Version : Honda TRX90x

TrailerRider
12-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Anyone have one? I am looking for the swing arm specs for the swinger bolt. Width etc..

86trizinger
12-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I have a trx90.. not the x though.. NOt sure if they interchange. I can try and measure it this weekend

rdlsz24
12-11-2009, 11:31 AM
90x is just the new name for the 2009+ models.

Rob

The Goat
12-11-2009, 12:03 PM
same bike, they changed the way the fenders seat and tank mount. that's all.

You can even weld the tabs for the new one onto your old frame and run new plastics.

TrailerRider
12-15-2009, 03:42 AM
yeah measurements would be cool. Thanks :) Oh and pics of the setup if you can too :) thanks again

86trizinger
12-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Sorry this is exam week for me plus work and a family.. May not get a chance until this coming friday evening if that is alright.

Tell me all of the measurements you need and I will get as much as I can while I am in the garage since I have to climb through a couple trikes and furniture to get to it.
Its in there pretty good but keeps people from messing with it. Do you need swing arm length or spacing where it mounts?

TrailerRider
12-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Sorry this is exam week for me plus work and a family.. May not get a chance until this coming friday evening if that is alright.

Tell me all of the measurements you need and I will get as much as I can while I am in the garage since I have to climb through a couple trikes and furniture to get to it.
Its in there pretty good but keeps people from messing with it. Do you need swing arm length or spacing where it mounts?

Oh man, no hurry. I can't build it till I move into the new house with the shop but I am just trying to get my ducks in a row. Mainly I need as much pics of the rear swinger setup, swinger widths, swinger mounts, brake setup, chain setup etc.. and some measurements of the frame where the swinger connects. For now for sure I need the swinger width where it connects to frame.

Thanks

oh and :beer

TrailerRider
01-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Hey bud have you found a few minutes between the exams? :)