PDA

View Full Version : ghosts anyone???

atcmatt
08-12-2003, 04:18 AM
Has anybody ever seen a ghost or heard one, or had any experiences?????

I went on an excursion the other day and the place was haunted! pretty scary if you ask me!

Post Away........................................... :twisted:

Dan Tenn
08-12-2003, 09:23 AM
BOO

ATC crazy
08-12-2003, 11:10 AM
BOO

Stop copying Honda300ex.... :D

I think our house is haunted. In my old bedroom, the door would always open and close on its own :? It still does it every day.... SPOOOOOOOKY!

speed20
08-13-2003, 12:59 AM
my dad and i were going to look at a house that needed some remodeling and we were walking around it....i opened the door to something i dont remember...and i seen a coffin hanging in the middle of the room with 2 huge ropes holding it....my dad and i ran out of there as fast as we could....my dad said that was the freakiest thing he has ever seen....i want to go back and get pictures sometime....maybe i can talk dad into it if the house is still around.

Coty
08-13-2003, 09:30 PM
hell yeah i believe in Ghosts. hell i live in the county where the :twisted:
"Bell Witch" is.

NOS_350X
08-14-2003, 01:37 AM
About 15 minutes away from my house there is a haunted house they open it up every october. Its scary, its an old insane islyum.(sp?) i went throught it and as soon as you go in you loose your breath. This place was even on TLC as the number 2 (i think it was 2) scariest places on earth. The current owners open it up to get some money now. They even make you sign a waver before you go in.

atcmatt
08-14-2003, 02:44 AM
nos thats pretty cool............sounds kinda scary!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna see a ghost!

Coty
08-14-2003, 09:54 AM
in my dad's home town in Kentucky there is a house where a girl was struck by lightning in her bedroom, it was stormin on prom night and her mom wouldn't let her leave, so she got to cussing god, blaming him for it, and then she was struck. this happened back when my dad was my age, i am 19 and he is 49 or 50 now. but till this day they keep her bedroom window boarded up because when the lightning flashes at night they said you could see her standing in the window cussing at god.

and another thing about the bell witch.. there is a monument that stands at a grave yard where decendents of the bell family lives, and it has a concrete wall that is like 4ft tall and its about 50ft long on each of the four sides. with smaller statue that looks like the tall temple in D.C.. it tells about the witch and the bell family. they say if you walk around the top of the wall six times, you will fall off and have a weap on your face.

i could go on forever telling stories about the "Bell Witch" but i will just post some links instead.

http://www.bellwitch.org/

Ace Mon
08-14-2003, 03:00 PM
My wife (cakes) and I used to manage a building . As it turned out it was originally a funeral home built in 1937 . It still had the embalming sink in the back . I never gave it much thought living in an old funeral home because everyone was dead when they got there . Not to mention the part my wife and I lived in was the undertakers quarters . One night I was in the hallway and I saw my wife in a long pink nightgown walk into the bedroom . She didnt look at me so I assumed she hadnt seen me . Well I was going to sneak up on her and spook her . As I was walking gingerly towards the bedroom I hear "What are you doing!" whick inturn spooked the dickens out of me . I look in the livingroom and theres Cakes sitting on the couch looking at me like I'm weird . She was wering jeans and a t -shirt . I turned and looked in the bedroom and there was nothing there . I saw whatever it was I saw clear as day . Later on that evening I was brushing my teeth with the bathroom door open and I'll be damned if I didnt see it happen again . By this time I was kinda freaked out . I ran to the room and flipped on the light and again nothing . This was my bedroom and I had to sleep in there . Needless to say I had a rough time getting to sleep that night . My wife used to clown me because she never saw anything . Once she brought it up in front of my stepsister who was born in that house . All she said is Marc thinks he sees ghosts . Before I even started to tell her about it she says " Oh the lady in pink ". Apparently she had seen her too . It still raises the hair on my neck thinking about it .

TrikeKid
08-14-2003, 05:10 PM
when i went to montana this summer we went through Virginia City and Nevada city we went walking and in one building there is a huge ceiling beam that is maybe 15 inches by 25 inches and three guys were hung from in in the 1800's we didnt see anything but u feel something there its just creepy. and in nevada city they left all of the original town and the livery was also used as the gallows barn you get the same feeling when you walk past i dont know but there might be a reason it isnt open like the wagon barn or the shops.

atcmatt
08-15-2003, 08:17 AM
Far out that bell witch thing is scary!! im goion to bed to read something nice............................................ :D

i wish i never posted this topic :(

Coty
08-15-2003, 08:45 AM
LMFAO...... :twisted:

they take tours through her cave also....its pretty good.

hondaATCman
08-15-2003, 11:14 PM
Wow Coty, that Bell Witch thing looked pretty cool, I was glued to my monitor for an hour or two reading all the stuff on the site. I definately will have to go there. If anyone hasn't read the "Legend" page on that site, your're missing a whole lot. It's very interesting. Maybe we could have a TF in the farm and campout overnight. What do ya say?? :D
I heard a story about a woman that lived in the town next to me. Here's what it was about:

The woman's mother died at the age of 53 from cancer and when they buried her she had on a blue dress, a flower necklace, and a purple ponytail. (Remeber this as it will be very important later on in the story) So, about a year later the woman had a kid and when he was about 4 years old something started bothering him and he was crying all the time, screaming at the top of his lungs at times. The woman didn't know what was happening to him so she took him to the doctor. They found that he had nothing wrong with him physically and the doctor said it was probably just the fact that he is young and is going through tempers. Well, traveling down the road one night, the boy starts screaming and screaming and screaming some more. Fed up with this, the woman yells at him and begs him to tell her what is wrong. The boy is silent for a minute and replies "There is a ghost trying to get me" The woman turns around and jokingly says "Oh yeah, what does it do to you" The boy answers "It follows me around everywhere we go and trys to touch me and take me away from you" Again the woman turns around and says to him "Ok, well, what does it look like. The boy replies "Its an old woman with a blue dress, necklace with flowers on it, and a purple ponytail. The woman snaps around at the boy terrified and starts crying as loud as she could. The boy says "mommy she's looking at you now" . With this, the woman drives off the road into the river killing them both.

Coty
08-16-2003, 09:10 AM
HOLY CHIT!!!!! HONDAATCMAN.... thats freaky, and the TF idea at the Bell Farm is a long shot...they wouldn't allow that. although there is probably alot of good riding spots. and even if they did allow it i wouldn't do it. because Kate(Bell Witch) doesnt like for things to be moved or destroyed at the site. there has been some tourist take some rocks from the cave, and a few days after they leave, they come back to the cave begging to put the rocks back.

Honda300ex
08-16-2003, 02:24 PM
BOO

Stop copying Honda300ex.... :D !

Scared you :D, Theres a house in the next town over that a old woman lived in and had like 100 cats and she hung here husband in the garage. I have never been in it (dont plan to either). They say the nuse or whatever is still hanging there.. Kids kept going in there and the owners would call the cops on them. The tore it down and no they are building a new house on it.. Feal sorry for that person

AirManCam
08-18-2003, 04:53 PM
When I was a little kid about 12 or so my grandmother died. And we burnt down her house and we took pictures of it for somestrange reason and in the pictures she is in the window holding a big ass cross. Now my cousins house is on that site. When I stay there it is weird because in the middle of the night pots and pans will be rattling and thrown around. It is kind of scary becuase if you have to get up in the middle of the night you might get something trown at you. :? Most of the activity has died down that was there. Most of the things dont happen any more. I guess its a good thing that they dont happen anymore. I always thought that that was kind of freaky. If I get a scanner I will scan the pictures and post them up.

Coty
08-18-2003, 09:56 PM
i want to see those pics.....take them to walmart and they can scan it for you and put it on a disc to load up on to your computer.

AirManCam
08-18-2003, 10:16 PM
I probably will take them down to walmart and having them do it that is some freaky trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!

honda200
08-18-2003, 11:43 PM
there is a ghost classified as an "orb" its just a little ball like figure that moves around, i am POSITIVE my grandpa is still around my house (died 10 years ago ( ) and i have had the door of my stereo system open (one of them hutch types) and the stereo turned on, doors shut, little stuff you barely notice.

Also, an old house abut 5 min from my house is haunted, dead serious, guy hung himself in the barn, my dad used to go there with my uncle on sleds when they were 16, 17 be doin 50 mile an hour down the driveway cuz they would get soooo scared and then the sleds would just quit completely shut off like you hit the kill switch, yea, i wanna go up and see what its all about, apparentsly the lights come on and off, you can see shadows of the guy hanging himself, doors open and close, you get the idea

PLJ.
08-18-2003, 11:50 PM
I for one firmly believe that there is another world on the other side of this one. One filled with both angels and demons that commonly infiltrate into this realm we call earth. I live in a home that has a history of strange occurances, and I have seen things first hand that would blow your minds. The trick to dealing with it is to remember the ancient promises that state "I will be with you always, no harm will come to you if you believe in me." So no matter what I see or encounter I know that they cannot hurt me or my family. Thanks.

honda200
08-18-2003, 11:51 PM
what about a poltric ice? they move stuff and all, i have seen the orbs i mentioned.

Thanks