PDA

View Full Version : Whoever wanted the 86/87 200X headlight......

Dirtcrasher
12-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Someone was dying for a nice headlight, this one was MINT MINT MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380188681599&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I hope you didn't miss it??!! Ya sooze, ya LOSE!!

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the 25 other mint 86/87 200X items he listed. I lowballed most of them, but I don't need them and don't want to spend the $$ anyhow. I won something NICE!! and some discontinued brake brackets which I once saw sell for over 100$, so 10$ was pretty sweet.................

If I had the $$ I would have bid 150$ EASY on that light, and the same for the axle,carrier and shock. (maybe a bit less on the carrier, I have a couple :D

I won a couple things (I don't need) but that guy always has GREAT STUFF!!

That shock and axle both only got about 70$ each, for the condition they are in, that was CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!

I hope some of you got to enjoy the spoils!! VERY VERY NICE MINT 2nd generation X parts to be bought CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!

DC

SeaBass8
12-23-2009, 10:13 AM
I wanted that light but my PC froze when I placed my bid with 7 seconds left. I was pissed. I did get the wire harness tho. My damn dog used the one I had as a chew toy. You're right those were some nice parts. The trips and forks went for 56$. Really good deal.

Edit: The Service Honda Santa is dropping off some nice goodys for me so I'm syched about that. And the Rocky Mountain Santa is doing the same. The project 200X is getting real close to being ready to put together.

Dirtcrasher
12-23-2009, 12:32 PM
The forks and triples will look lovely on my shelf......... :D

SeaBass8
12-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Nice score. I shoulda known.

Dirtcrasher
12-23-2009, 04:54 PM
^ I guess you have an axle now? or too bad you didn't get that one!! Back in the day (merely a year ago) I would have scoffed up ALL the good stuff (axle, headlight,frame, rear shock, carrier) and so on..... It's been awhile since I've seen a nice 86/87 200X pop up on there. And those forks are hard to come by so I threw in a low bid and won :D, those guides are rare as hell and collectors pay good $$ for them as well (I have a few sets now...)

John, let me know what else you need, (I may let go a few parts...) Otherwise, I may be able to find it, too bad you missed that dam headlight! Do you at least have a beat up one or????? Maybe a 350X lamp would be easier for you to find?! 90$, That farking light was worth double that! I should have credit carded that beyatch!

That axle he had was beyond MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT!! The shock too!!

I'm not currently buying much anymore for ANY models, although I am gonna build another 86 350X (set up for ice for now) with one of my crate motors so please keep your eyes open for me as well for some 350X stuff!!, I'm looking for .99c or so stuff; I don't have a list yet but I know I need a harness, regulator, coil, a whole grommet kit, rear brake pedal, maybe footpegs and I'll have to PAY regular cost for new Maier fenders (maybe I'll make ared one :) ). I have almost a whole 350X ready to assemble, with a bunch of NOS crap ta boot!! ..... And 2 or 3 86/87 200X's :lol, But, there's no need to assemble those at the current moment :D, I'll just keep storing the goodies! Happy Holidays Johnny Seabass!!

Sorry for the useless rant in the CL/EBAY forum..........