PDA

View Full Version : TPB - Countdown to liquor day

Macs
12-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I was very dissapointed that the Trailer Park Boys newest movie was not released to the U.S. Finally last month i heard that it would be released here sometime after Feb 28th. I was then cruising some fan sights and found out that the DVD would be released in Canada on Dec 28th. So i started looking for a canada source to buy this movie from and i kept getting the same answer " Canada only ". So i finally found it on Amazon.ca. I figured when it came time to actually send it i would recieve the dreaded email of doom. Well, yesterday at 5:00 i recieved the email saying it had been shipped. The whoola.... it showed up this morning. I am curious how it got from Ontario to Texas in 15 hours but cant complain. I got it a full 2 months before being released to the states.

I am unsure what the point of this post was.

MTS
12-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Its a good movie, got it for Christmas came out on the 22nd here, Alot of stuff is air-mailed even if they say they didn't...Canada post Flys purolator

ATC-Eric
01-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Just saw the movie they put out in 2008. Freakin hillarious!!!!!! Watched it some 6 times last weekend!

Never had heard of them before. Loved the movie.

Check out ebay, theres TONS of stuff on there.

Gearheadtom
01-30-2010, 12:02 AM
I did get to meet the guy who plays Ricky last summer at a Kiss concert in Halifax, and my dad has met Julian and Ricky one other time.

super90
01-30-2010, 09:04 AM
I love trailer park boys, it just never gets old. If you didnt know you can watch most all the season episodes on sidereel.com

ATC-Eric
01-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Are the episodes as good as the movie? I am interested.......

super90
01-31-2010, 02:40 AM

Yes I would say it is. Its the same basic concept just with different things every time. My favorite series of any tv show i've watched yet, too bad they never played it here in pa until just recently on comedy central I think.

ATC-Eric
02-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Anyone else notice that Raffa looks JUST LIKE J-Rock?

LMAO!!!!!!!

Seriously if you told me that was you I would believe it!

Kintore
02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Lmao I love them guys!

stuff just gets greasy!

3wjason
02-17-2010, 12:16 PM
visit neozaz.com

I'm Tpbluvr.

tpb 4 life

Cumberland BR
02-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Randy and Mr. Lahey did a live show here a couple years back, they were awsome!

Ricky, Julian and Bubbles have a new show coming out soon called "The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour", not sure when its going to start though. I think I heard its going to be sketch comedy shorts.

Here to service all your dope needs - J Rock

Xhumeka
02-17-2010, 05:17 PM

I would have to say the episodes are BETTER than the movies... I was kind of disappointed by the movies in fact when compared to the series.

Start with season 1, and work your way through... Warning though, watching the episodes may make you want to get drunk and eat chicken fingers!

Custom200
02-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Agreeded, The series is much better than the movies, I have seen every episode and loved everyone. Is anyone on here familar with Rickyisms?

Cumberland BR
02-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Agreeded, The series is much better than the movies, I have seen every episode and loved everyone. Is anyone on here familar with Rickyisms?

who do you think you are - Indianapolis Jones?
It’s all a matter of supply and command

I know I know a bunch more, but can't think of them off hand. I really liked their Christmass movie too - selling hash at the church door, priceless.

Custom200
02-17-2010, 07:43 PM
"What comes around is all around"

"It looks like a tropical earthquake blew threw here"

"Why dont ya go to collegde and get your PFD"

"Its through denial and error"

"Save me some of those sweet and power chicken things"

" I know i'm supposed to swallow my prize, but they cheated"

" what he doest grow wont burn him"

Just to name a few, I love trailer park boys

Rawlins350x
02-17-2010, 08:25 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone in this thread for introducing me to this show. I never heard of it as of 3 weeks ago, but since then I've watched just about everything. :naughty: