PDA

View Full Version : The best craigslist listing yet.

MN250R
01-06-2010, 11:24 PM
I seriousley hope this person was not sober when they wrote this listing i found on craigslist a while back. Still makes me laugh my ass off to this day when i read it.:lol: It was a busted up 200x he was trying to sell

I bought this a few weeks ago on hope's of fixing this. it runs i got a big hill and a push from a friend and a pop of a clutch i got it running shifts threw all the gears nice gots a lot of power did;nt notice any smoke from the tailpipe. breaks all work. front light works as well. seems to be a strong motor. the bad seat has tears in it . the plastic rear fenders are shot. meaning no good tires hold air could use new back tire as there full of age cracks front is good yet.i bought it thinking i could fix but i guess i;m got more than i care to fix my knowledge on motors is not good as i thought. the main thing that is wrong is the kick start just slips wont grab in order to start thats why i had to pop the clutch to get it started. the owner before me just put in a new clutch so i dont want keep popping it in order to start not good on the clutch.i wish i could keep good and fast machine i dont care what it looks like for my self as long as it ran good so if it was'nt for the kick start i would keep buyer must pick up or if you got time on your hands you could bust this 3 wheeler down and double you money and sale the parts on e-bay

cox
01-07-2010, 12:46 PM
that hurt my head to read, lol....