PDA

View Full Version : 'Global Warming'

UlsterATCFan
01-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Does anyone else think that global warming and climate change are the biggest lies ever told? As far as I can see its all about scaremongering, screwing us with eco-tax and doing away with our way of life. The UK is experiencing what could be the coldest winter in 100 years, I'm currently in China on business and here they are experiencing the worst snow and lowest temperatures in 60 years. Also I laughed when the news showed President Obama arriving in Copenhagen for the big 'global warming' summit and it was snowing!!! I know there has been huge snowfall in the US so far this winter. My question is how long can all this insanity and BS go on??

mopar_man
01-07-2010, 12:40 AM
My question is how long can all this insanity and BS go on??

As long as people keep believing it. I have to agree with a statement a friend of mine made about "global warming":

To say the Earth is heating up is to put an awful lot of stock in weather reporting based on the technology available 100, even 50 years ago. It's awfully conceited of mankind to think we're causing the effects of Earth still in the process of coming out of the last ice age, and even more arrogant to think that we can somehow slow or stop it.

Thorpe
01-07-2010, 01:42 AM
As long as we keep voting IDIOTS into the White House...

jensenracing77
01-07-2010, 06:25 AM
is the Earth getting warmer? well i don't believe anyone can tell but there was once an ice age and now there is not. as for humans causing it, that is 100% BS. the ice age was long gone when the world become industrialized. 2009 had many records set for record cold temps. looking like this year may also. this is why Al Gore and his cronies changed it from global warming to "climate change". they now say that these record cold trends are because of global warming. Obamas climate advisor said in the early 80s that we were headed for another ice age. i will have to find the you tube video of his interview where he said it. now he is in the warming band wagon. first it was CFCs that were going to kill the earth now it is CO2. with the chlorine, the ocean puts out more in one day than humans could in a lifetime and they say that we caused the hole in the Ozone from us releasing chlorine. what a bunch of BS. i could go on and on.

oldskool83
01-07-2010, 09:48 AM
i dont konw what do think about this issue, but with a living moving every changing earth i would think no weather patterns will stay the same. thats my best prediction.

as far as global warming, i dont think any poloting source helps towards that. so just go plant some more trees that shurely cant hurt anything!

Macs
01-07-2010, 12:26 PM
if there is global warming please send it to houston. We are suppose to dip down in the teens. Let me repeat, the TEENS IN HOUSTON!! Damn i am cold.

Yamada
01-07-2010, 01:05 PM
if there is global warming please send it to houston. We are suppose to dip down in the teens. Let me repeat, the TEENS IN HOUSTON!! Damn i am cold.

Sorry I can't help myself.
Houston, we have a problem!!!

honda200x1987
01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I believe the Earth goes through changes in time, nothing stays the same. Humans are not at fault , Global Warming is just a hype, we have not begun to understand how the earth changes in the past and future. Some of the ARTIC ICE has melted in recent years, that has happend in Earths past and it is constantly changing. There will always be ICE in the polar region due to the tilt of the Earth and it will refreeze most of what has melted in the future. Ice will melt and freeze again, it cannot and will not stay frozen forever in any regoin of the planet.

The Goat
01-07-2010, 01:26 PM
global warming...negative.

Climate change...yes.

But it isn't due to man. The Earth's axis is shifting. New poles means the old ones melt and new ones form... take more than our lifetime to see it though.

K87_250ES
01-07-2010, 02:24 PM
I don't know if any of you watch Top Gear but they did a Polar Special to see if a vehicle could be driven to the North Pole. Jeremy Clarkson made a comment when they got there that i really liked. He said that the tree huggers claimed the "car" had cause so much damage to the ice caps that one could never be driven to it. They were the first to ever drive the the north pole and they used a modified Toyota diesel pick up.

Global Warming is total BS, the earth is just warming up from the last ice age.

Dirtcrasher
01-07-2010, 02:35 PM
global warming...negative.

Climate change...yes.

But it isn't due to man. The Earth's axis is shifting. New poles means the old ones melt and new ones form... take more than our lifetime to see it though.

FINALLY, someone else has heard about this! The poles are in the process of swapping as we type/speak. If it truly happens, lots of stuff is gonna change and Al Gore will be all over it :D

factoryX
01-07-2010, 05:34 PM
the entire world is seeing colder temps! We got lucky on the west coast because a tropical storm pushed its way up. In 2003 or 04(I don't remember) gore said by 2010 there would be no more snow and only rain.

jensenracing77
01-07-2010, 06:15 PM
he also said back in the 90s that the polar ice caps would be gone in 10 years. last month he said that they would be gone within the next 5 years. i wonder how many years he will say it will take 10 years from now.

muddog
01-07-2010, 06:44 PM
global warming-no
climate change-yes its getting colder and colder.
(somebody should tell al gore that measuring the temperature inside a microwave is not accurate:))

harryredtrike
01-08-2010, 06:08 AM
scam scam scam.steal steal steal.we will all be slaves soon.freedom is dying before your eyes.i will not participate in the death of my beloved country.i will live in the mountains away from everyone.

300rman
01-08-2010, 07:24 AM
its BULL. The only reason this is always in your face is so they have an excuse to TAX YOU MORE.

factoryX
01-11-2010, 04:26 AM
2 points for goat!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html

Cumberland BR
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/12/22/head-of-ipcc-posied-to-make-billions/

There's $$ to be made in fearmongering.