PDA

View Full Version : howdy or 84 trx owners

atcmatt
08-15-2003, 08:24 AM
hi,

I was wondering does the trx have the same diff as the big reds, 84 models of course, and also how does the shaft housing mount through the swingarm??????? oh yeah and does that rubber boot move for it to be able to pivot from the drive shaft case??????

thanks in advance

Howdy
08-15-2003, 01:28 PM
hi,

I was wondering does the trx have the same diff as the big reds, 84 models of course, and also how does the shaft housing mount through the swingarm??????? oh yeah and does that rubber boot move for it to be able to pivot from the drive shaft case??????

thanks in advance

I think I have the microfiche for the 84 TRX200. If I could get the microfiche printer-reader that I bought before I could print them out and send them to you.
Howdy

atcmatt
08-16-2003, 05:38 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm, is that, the reader that that woman scamed you on howdy?????if it is, damn her!
Anyway if you could send them to me i'd appreciate that greatly.

thanks in advance

bentwrench
08-16-2003, 09:32 AM
I have an old '84TRX 200 down at the "other" farm & have looked at it and my 250SX setting next to each other. I'm not saying the drive line would drop right in but it would be very possible. They are very close, at on time I thought about if I ever needed to repower the 'ol TRX it would be neat to use a 250SX drive line. I've done 1 top-end job on it and it just keeps running. I've PM'd you some copies off of my 250SX parts CD it will show you how the swingarm & rearend are set up in these type off bikes.