PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

J-roc
01-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Wow, and just think, they said trikes are dangerous (suicidal more or less) and here we find 15,000+ alive, doing well and still riding trikes! :lol:

Up north they're still popular,.. like just today I scored a 200e and a 200m for $360! And they both almost run. Along with them I also have another (hurting) 200e, had a 250r modded with an atc200 4 stroke for slow bushwhacking, fun bike, and before that I had a 200m, she was my first.:D

Been riding trikes for over 10 years now and love not only the unique ride and capabilities vs a quad, it's the looks I get when I blast by on the back wheels drinking a tim hortons coffee, lol.

Nice site, can't wait to dig into the wiring sheets, got some spaghetti of my own to figure out. Got some plans to build a custom trike using dirt bike tires, hopefully my theory of developing a better suited tire and rim setup for deep snow (>2ft deep) winter riding will be successful. Them balloon tires are great in anything 6" deep or less, but any deeper and your working hard to keep up momentum pushing that great big un-powered tire up front. Steering in the snow isn't that great with balloon tires either...

Cheers!

Dammit!
01-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Welcome to the site. We have quite a few members here from Canada. Get some pics up of your trikes when you have time.

MonroeMike
01-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Welcome to 3ww. Any questions, ask away.

15,000+1, now.

harryredtrike
01-19-2010, 12:00 PM
welcome to 3ww