PDA

View Full Version : for the ozzy fans.

Rm250RF900R
01-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Ozzy is one of my favorites. This song which is live with randy rhodes, sounds just as good live. I may be drunk but i think its just as good if not better than studio. The song is mr. crawley. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnj8X1zAZI

harryredtrike
01-21-2010, 02:01 AM
the man cant talk to save his life,but sings like that at every show.his concerts are almost perfection.ozzy rules always has

Rm250RF900R
01-21-2010, 02:23 AM
i still wish Randy was still alive. I still think he was the best guitarest to grace the earth. He died so young. its just not fair. Same with jim morrison. janis joblin. kurt koban, jimi hendrix , layne stanely, ect. They all died way to young.

Trimotomike
02-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Ozzy is a legend along with Randy and thats a great song . What year did Randy die ? Zakk Wylde replaced him right?

Dammit!
02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Jake E. Lee replaced Randy. Zakk replaced Jake around 1988 or somewhere around there.

I just heard Ozzy found some lost footage with Randy from the Diary of a Madman tour and will be releasing it soon.

Trimotomike
02-04-2010, 02:32 PM
thanks dammit! for the info , Zakk was the only other guitarist that I knew of . Whats crazy about Ozzy is I dont think there is one song by him that dosent kick ass from. old to new.
HE and Randy are both very good examples of what rock represents to me and beleive me kickass music has been a big thing to me for as long as I can remimber . The single reason for my 86 Iroc to need tires every3 months .lol man those where the days.

Maico
02-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Even before Randy there was Tony Iommi...from Ozzy's Black Sabbath days. Paranoid still rules.

leviblue
02-06-2010, 04:41 AM
i still wish Randy was still alive. I still think he was the best guitarest to grace the earth. He died so young. its just not fair. Same with jim morrison. janis joblin. kurt koban, jimi hendrix , layne stanely, ect. They all died way to young.

Randy died in what he feared most, flying. The others with the exception of Kurt,ate a gun, over dosed. He truely was taken before his time.I got to see him once live and it was amazing