PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in Massachusetts!!!!

Dirtcrasher
11-07-2002, 08:30 PM
Just curious to know who's from around my lousy ass riding areas neck of the woods!!!!!

11-08-2002, 04:23 PM
Dirtcrasher,

I'm in the Springfield area. What part of Mass. are you from?

Mad-man

250r83
11-15-2002, 10:05 AM
I live up by Haverhill, just bought a 250r again, been riding on state trails in NH, pretty fun. Just found a new monster pit that we can ride in. Let me know where you live, maybe you can go wheeling with us sometimes. Any Mass area people, we should all hook up for a weekend blast.

Scott

Dirtcrasher
11-19-2002, 09:12 PM
Only 17 people have even read this post!, I too wish I could live near Glamis and those other fortunate ones with miles of turf to satisfy they rippin it up needs!!. But for now I'm South shore you guys should ride together - your not too far apart! Everything here is gone! Houses and golf courses an ind. parks have taken it all! But sometimes I meet someone who knows somewhere. For now I'm building a track on 2 acres. Best I could afford!

12-02-2002, 11:21 PM
I live in New Bedford, not too many trikers around here. Not too many places to ride either. I have a 84 200x and my uncle rides and 87 200x. It would be cool if we could get a bunch of trikes together for a ride. It may be a little while since we are both sidelined fixing our bikes. I don't know if you guys read it but for those of you that do, isn't it sad how few
three-wheelers there are for sale in the Want Advertiser. I remember when I first bought my bike in 93 I had like 12 to pick from.... not anymore. Well if anyone wants to e-mail me my address is RD200X@AOL.COM

250r83
12-03-2002, 10:59 AM
WOW, My brother and I went out last weekend to a monster pit that his boss owns. We did some massive hill climbing and had a blast. It was nice because we had our jeep and trailer right there with tools and food and we we're able to take breaks. We are bringing the digital camera next time and the video recorder, you guys wont believe some of the crap that we pulled off. I will definately start up an e-mail list so we could maybe get a ride together with everyone in the area. If anyone knows of some 3wheel riders get their e-mail here and we'll start to co-ordinate our own mini trikefest, hehe. It would be nice to have different people to ride with, I think it makes for a better ride having people that you don't usually ride with. Hope to hear from you all.

Scott

OH, and my 83r did outclimb my brothers nasty 350X, hahaha, first time and I'm not letting him live it down.

Robert
12-31-2002, 06:10 PM
Lets not die on this trikefest thing!!! I think its a great idea

250r83
12-31-2002, 06:17 PM
Let's plan on that day, e-mail me at strue@attbi.com if you think you can make it. Get the machines ready and don't bust them up before then :evil: or else. I have like 6 people lined up so far so jump on board and get your names in. Also should we do pit riding or trail riding. Up by Derry and Hampstead they have old railroad beds that you can really cruise on, they go for miles and miles. Only thing is if we do the trails you should be registered, they patrol them pretty hard and we don't want our day ruined by getting busted. Speed limit is 45 :rolleyes: :twisted: :twisted: , that might happen. Talk to you guys later and lets make it happen.

Scott

2000ex
01-05-2003, 11:56 PM
I would be more than interested in joining the ride. Lets figure out a date

Robert
01-06-2003, 08:44 AM
If I go, I bet I'll be the oldest one out there, but I can make the rocks fly with the best of them!

250r83
01-06-2003, 09:11 AM
Looks like the 25th is going to be the day to go riding. Looks like we will have to limit our riding to the trails that the snowmobiles have packed down because we have gotten so much snow. If all of you can get back to me I will figure out a place where we can launch from and what time we would meet on that day. Let me know, it should be fun.

Scott

Dirtcrasher
01-06-2003, 04:56 PM
I would absolutely love to meet up with you guys. Unfortunately I am not registered in NH only in MA. I'm gonna have to go up there and register. Can it be done online and does anyone know what I need to bring with me? I've paid MA sales tax, does NH have a tax - I thought there was no sales tax up there??

250r83
01-06-2003, 05:00 PM
You can just go to any bike shop over the boarder and they will do it for you. You just need a bill of sale or your current registration to do it. Bad side of this is that it will cost you 40-50 bucks, OUCH. No tax though. It will be great to have you there though, should be fun. Hey, I see you have a lot of machines, what you going to be riding?

Scott

Dirtcrasher
01-06-2003, 07:28 PM
My chick was kind enough to purchase us a Blaster with last years tax refund, so maybe that but the SX is a blast to ride although the rear 200X shock I put on it is blown (just bought a Blaster shock so I need to fabricate it on there) so it's bouncy and the KDX is awesome but I've been riding 3or4 wheels so much thats it's awkward to ride at this point without risking near death experiences!! Fifty bucks and free riding is ok by me!, how many years is that good for??

250r83
01-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Registrations in NH go by your birthday month. If you were born in october and register now, you are only good till october. It's good to register close to your birthday to get your money worth. Do the old, if a game warden comes, the registered guy runs. That way they chase him and if they catch him he is legal, the other guys just leave, hehe. Just kidding, it's better to be registered and not have it ruin your day.

Scott

samster143
01-19-2003, 10:41 PM
Just want to see if you would like two more in your party? I live in Maine, my Woman and Me and would be interested in riding with some new people. We'll cruise on down and ride if it all works out. Let me know guys.... Thanks!

86350X
01-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Dirtcrasher,,,, Where on the south shore are you? I am near Braintree, Brockton and me and my buddies have a few places where we ride localy, theres 3 or 4 good places I can ride to right from my house,,,, with a truck there are places in E. Bridgewater, Brockton, Wrentham ( awesome, miles and miles of trails, me and my buddy did 0ver 40 miles there one day and did not see even half of what there is out there..... Anyway, let me know where your located.....

250r83
01-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Ok guys, if you think that you're going to make it, send me an e-mail at strue@sensitech.com so we can figure out where we are going. Things to address:

What time you can make it.
Where you live so we can setup a meeting spot.
What you ride
What type of riding you want to do(so far we have some trails and someone has setup a racing track on a lake, nice, too much snow for the Pits I think though)

Talk to you guys later, let me know if you are going to make it, thanks

Scott

250r83
01-23-2003, 02:05 PM
It's for this Saturday, the 25th.

Scott

MassTrike
06-28-2004, 12:05 AM
i live in wrentham but i go all over MA and ive seen maybe 3 trikes out there. you guys hide good, lol. id definatly like to ride with you all. im always with the bikes, man they get in the way.. let me know..